Creating BiS list for your personal raiding progress (Post your requests)

Crown

Creating BiS list for your personal raiding progress (Post your requests)

#1 » Post by Crown » 05 Sep 2016 12:29

As the title goes, I'll be making BiS list for your own individual progress. The fact of the matter is, even though the current lists on the forum can be used as a guide, they can't give precise itemization for individual raiding environment.

As an example:
Say you're doing ICC10HC with 9/12 clear on a weekly basis, I'll be making BiS list for that particular gear you can get within those 9 bosses. (EoF gear included) The list would also consider your individual professions, your average latency, the items you currently have, etc. to provide maximum about of theoretical DPS based on personal raiding setting.

I'll be making these for Frost, Blood and Unholy, and will only do the single target portion (As AoE can't be addressed with accuracy)

The format of request is following:

What spec are you requesting?
List all the raiding DPS gear you currently have:
What is your average latency?
What is your race?
What are your professions?
Do you constantly have a draenei in a party (*alliance only)?
Do you want to farm ArP/STR food or you're comfortable with fish feast?
What is your constant raiding progress from raids you want items from?
Do you want to include craftable items?
Do you want to spend EoFs for gearing?
*Only for Frost/Unholy: Are you comfortable dodging? (Or you want to force-cap expertise, even though it yields less DPS)

mcheka

Re: Creating BiS list for your personal raiding progress (Post your requests)

#2 » Post by mcheka » 05 Sep 2016 15:48

Just wanted to say this is a really cool thread! This optimizing/theorycrafting while gearing up is one of my favourite parts of the raiding game for every spec, so the nerd in me loves this thread.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Crown

Re: Creating BiS list for your personal raiding progress (Post your requests)

#3 » Post by Crown » 05 Sep 2016 18:10

mcheka wrote:Just wanted to say this is a really cool thread! This optimizing/theorycrafting while gearing up is one of my favourite parts of the raiding game for every spec, so the nerd in me loves this thread.
Thanks, well the current BiS lists may not be beneficial to many people, as we're talking of minority who might acquire top-end items.
I also got inspiration from spermik players during the merge period, they outperformed many truewow players despite the gear difference, because they had an optimized build, so this should promote a really good DPS to GS ratio.