DK bugs.

Ogglethorpe

DK bugs.

#1 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 12 Jun 2010 12:20

Just to point out some problems with DK:

Dancing Rune Weapon does NOT work fine, Ted. xD It only hits for like 3 damage, should be at least 100 times as much. Waste of talent imo.

I dont really like frost spec, just use 2 talents for increased runic power.

I respecced to my all time favorite Unholy and buffed my Ghoul in all possible ways; its decent now although it should have x2 t(he health it does right now, at least. Stamina contribution is bugged , he got over 600 stamina and has only 2000 health, not right at all, should be at least 5-6k) I think other talents in here work fine. I still take permaghoul as i just love it my my side and it still has advantage over DRW.

I lost some durability that i had in blood but gained deadly dps. That gargoyle is nice too :)

Minime

Re: DK bugs.

#2 » Post by Minime » 14 Jun 2010 20:46

damn, Ghould buffs are buged, dancing rune sword is buged...damn dont say now that the last quest Battle for Lights hope chapel is buged too?

Ogglethorpe

#3 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 16 Jun 2010 11:47

buggy but doable. just takes a long time, just wait, itll end and complete

Universe

#4 » Post by Universe » 21 Oct 2010 23:41

I have found couple of other things a bit buggy, the blood caked strike doesnt get disease bonus, the warndering plague doesnt get disease bonus, gargole is good dps, pet is there which is good for a quick stun and health back but Unholy spec vs a Blood dk spec.. Who would Win right now?

Try it and let us know..

Xaurog

#5 » Post by Xaurog » 22 Oct 2010 00:38

Dancing Rune Weapon is bugged on every Server i played on,its not quite necessary.
Id say Blood wins :D .

Deathbringer

#6 » Post by Deathbringer » 07 Nov 2010 14:07

another bug i've found is that bloodworms attack only for 3 dmg and they dont heal at all

Vyrath
Donor

#7 » Post by Vyrath » 24 Nov 2010 15:20

Glyph of Ghoul and Glyph of Death Grip do not seem to work either. Just heads up so you dont pay a ridiculous price at the AH and then get bummed.
Fuglyface lvl 80 Troll Shaman
Scourgelord lvl 80 Orc Death Knight
Misery lvl 80 Blood Elf Warlock
Hunk lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Furburger lvl 80 Tauren Druid
Dataxe lvl 80 Orc Warrior
Deadfugs lvl 80 Forsaken Rogue
Fugsy lvl 80 Troll Hunter
Fugs lvl 80 Troll Priest
Fugtastic lvl 80 Troll Mage
Furryfugs lvl 16 Tauren Druid

molli1994

#8 » Post by molli1994 » 21 May 2011 21:20

Is the light of dawn buget? i need help!

Kisszek

#9 » Post by Kisszek » 26 May 2011 10:31

The quest Light of the Dawn is buged Yes. U have to acept quest->quest compplete it-> and turn it in
IF u talk to the npc to start battle u need to wait 30-40min to respawn.

Danceing Rune Weapon is half (or less) buged: what dk is that gr8 dps who only does mele, rune wep does your skills corectly so its a good boost.

Bloodworms: I think they are anoying and useless for anything, even with heal those tp-s could be used elswhere, but now they only pull a whole instance with them and even so i see many many lvling DK-s with worms.

avatheavenger

#10 » Post by avatheavenger » 30 May 2011 23:50

Dancing rune weapon works perfectly now ! And if u are using glyph ... its duration increases to 21 sec and it rly deals 50% now :)
Blood worms dont heal nor they do some dmg ... 3-9 max ... thats sad

Nexxus

#11 » Post by Nexxus » 06 Jun 2011 03:10

You know what suck now with unholy dk? CORPSE EXPLOSION cause early when y hit CE ghoul would go BOOM like bomb with damage as bomb :lol:

Now when you CE your ghoul just act dizzy for sec or two and desapear hitting some pathetic dmg and leaving some flesh on ground. The BOOM effect is gone now! :evil: so on BG i don't even know did he BOOM or what? :?

Toxic Reaper

#12 » Post by Toxic Reaper » 06 Jun 2011 12:15

The damage for CE was fixed nothing wrong with it, the only problem now is trinity put CE on the ghouls GCD making it impossible to use a Gnaw>CE(by the time it lets u cast CE the stun is finished)
ToxicReaper- Tauren Druid:
- Restoration PvP and PvE
- Balance PvP

Ghainelor- Orc Deathknight:
- Blood Tank PvE
- Unholy PvP and PvE

Dokusei-Orc Shaman:
- Restoration PvE and PvP
- Elemental PvP and PvE

Infinitus- Undead Priest:
- Discipline PvP and PvE
- Shadow PvP

Bloodintent- Undead Rogue:
- Assassination PvP and PvE
- Subtlety PvP

Rythen- Undead Warlock:
- Affliction PvE and PvP
- Destruction PvE

Choine- Undead Mage:
- Frost PvP
- Fireball-TTW PvE

Paradigma- Buttelf Paladin:
- Protection PvE and PvP
- Holy PvP and PvE

Kengur

#13 » Post by Kengur » 14 Jun 2011 16:30

Hysteria doesnt remove ccs,
Ghoul is missing a lot Stamina, seems Ravenous Dead doesnt work like it should,
Rune Strike doesnt add the dmg from Necrosis,
Death Grip is buggy sometimes because the target gripped doesnt change location (like 3-10sec) nor is attackable (sometimes) for some time,
Death Coil is useable when you arent in front to your enemy but it doesnt dmg and you loss runic power,
Unholy Blight shows up on the target only if you are in melee range or bit more after a Death Coil.

I think these are all bugs which i noticed.

Kengur

#14 » Post by Kengur » 14 Jun 2011 16:48

Ghould does only get Buffs when you are in a group. Dont know if it affects other pets too.

Kengur

#15 » Post by Kengur » 19 Jun 2011 02:20

Mark of Blood lasts only 10sec in pvp. Im not sure if it should be dispelled at once, i mean the whole stack of 20 with one cleanse.