DK bugs.

Kengur

Re: DK bugs.

#31 » Post by Kengur » 28 Sep 2011 15:19

Anti-Magic Zone works in wrong way, it is shown like a buff...

Ashtotem

#32 » Post by Ashtotem » 22 Oct 2011 18:49

Ogglethorpe wrote:
Dancing Rune Weapon does NOT work fine, Ted. xD It only hits for like 3 damage, should be at least 100 times as much. Waste of talent imo.

IT WORKS JUST LIKE IN THE DISCRIPTION, my dear gnomish friend :D !
Copying the SPELLS and dealing 50% DMG, the Rune weapon even has its own Icy Touch. I'm still lvl 74 and my Icy touch does like 1000 dmg crit and the weapon copies the crit, dealing 50% dmg, like i wrote up (500 dmg). For a summoned unit (in this case weapon copy) copying only SPELLS (without a weapon) is impossible to deal normal weapon dmg, so it deals 3 dmg (in blizz it wont even deal that 3 dmg that is added here, so be happy). I've tried it many times. Belive me it works. (just dont leave it alone without making any spells. make it attack a dummy and you attack another one in 15 yrds range DONT look at the orange dmg, look the yellow dmg above the dummy that was attacked by the rune weapon)

Kengur

#33 » Post by Kengur » 26 Oct 2011 18:40

Scourge Strike is bugged, because the shadow proportion is wrong.
When i crit with Scourge strike i get 28% dmg as shadow with both disease and ebon plague.
When i dont crit with Scourge Strike i get 66% dmg as shadow with both disease and ebon plague.

fatality

#34 » Post by fatality » 03 Oct 2012 16:08

I have a problem with the second quest of my death knight, the quest name is the emblazoned runeblade, the problem es when a have the sword the quest isn´t finish and i can´t delivery the quest; i think it´s a bug but i don´t know what i need to do because i merge from spermik server i delete 4 character of dk but that not solve the problem.

What i need to do.

Nexxus

#35 » Post by Nexxus » 03 Oct 2012 23:48

Quest work perfectly fine.

1) Take quest.
2) Take sword.
3) Go to Runeforge, you got 3 down there, chose anyone.
4) Right click on sword you looted.
5) Wait till it's channeled to the end.
6) Quest completed.

ribbaribbahey

#36 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 13 Aug 2013 13:29

The diseases' critical strikes trigger combat. That made 3 matches of mine last 28 minutes each...

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide