Nexxus

Re: DK bugs.

#16 » Post by Nexxus » 03 Jul 2011 01:49

Anyone know when blood presence would be fixed? Or is it reported? O.o
Only healing work not dmg :S

Gaiseric

#17 » Post by Gaiseric » 03 Jul 2011 14:02

Blood Presence works,tested it with bladed armor,since I had about 300 more AP in frost presence,and did same dps in blood and frost presence.
Hysteria does not remove CC,so working as intended.
Rune Strike doesn't add necrosis since it should not be considered as an autoattack.It's a special attack which hits on next attack.
And no,dancing rune weapon still doesn't work,tested it yesterday.Still doing 2-3 dmg.

Nexxus

#18 » Post by Nexxus » 04 Jul 2011 23:01

I think you are wrong (about blood presence)
Look i will explain as i meant.
Long time ago when i was fresh 80 i test it on simple way. Switch between unholy and blood presence. I have 1800 demage in unholy. When i change to blood presence i had more. Cant remember clearly tho but i am sure of it. 100% sure.

Gaiseric

#19 » Post by Gaiseric » 05 Jul 2011 11:00

Well,blood presence is working,that's what matters xD

Vyrath
Donor

#20 » Post by Vyrath » 05 Jul 2011 12:04

in blood pres you are supposed to do additional damage it isnt showing on the melee screen is what he is trying to say can anyone verify if it is doing additional damage? i dont have time to mess with my dk
Fuglyface lvl 80 Troll Shaman
Scourgelord lvl 80 Orc Death Knight
Misery lvl 80 Blood Elf Warlock
Hunk lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Furburger lvl 80 Tauren Druid
Dataxe lvl 80 Orc Warrior
Deadfugs lvl 80 Forsaken Rogue
Fugsy lvl 80 Troll Hunter
Fugs lvl 80 Troll Priest
Fugtastic lvl 80 Troll Mage
Furryfugs lvl 16 Tauren Druid

Gaiseric

#21 » Post by Gaiseric » 06 Jul 2011 00:51

Things like that aren't shown in your char screen.Same as when you use Hysteria or Death Wish as a warrior.But yeah,blood presence is working,you can see that on the ticks of your diseases as well.They do more dmg then in other presences.

Deathsbreach

#22 » Post by Deathsbreach » 14 Jul 2011 14:14

Guys you're making this more than it should be. Don't argue on presences. On this topic there should only be posted bugs.
Bugs I know about: Raise Ally- Not working
Blood Presence - Doesn't increase damage.
Bloodworms - attack random targets after you killed your current target (But did anyone check the damage they do? I want to know if I should spec out of this)
On a single use of Dancing Rune Weapon it did 15k damage total. Is that how much it's supposed to do?
Unholy Blight - Makes diseases not dispell-able, but it does about 30 damage per hit. I guess that isn't correct, is it?
Raise Dead - Doesn't use a reagent nor a body...
Corpse Explosion - if you don't target a corpse it won't choose a corpse around you, but if you target your ghoul while it's alive it will blow. Is that just a bug?

Any other bugs?

Gaiseric

#23 » Post by Gaiseric » 15 Jul 2011 14:05

Blood Presence>working. Check the ticks on your diseases in blood presence and compare it to ticks in other presences,you do more dmg.
Dancing Rune Weapon>hits for 1-3dmg on autoattacks,but does intended dmg on skills,or so I heard.
Unholy Blight>it ticks for 10% of the damage dealt by your death coil,so sometimes it will tick for less if you did less dmg,or for more if your death coil was a crit.But I think it does less dmg than intended,tho the difference may be in 30-40 more dmg per tick.

Deathsbreach

#24 » Post by Deathsbreach » 25 Jul 2011 13:32

Gaiseric wrote:Blood Presence>working. Check the ticks on your diseases in blood presence and compare it to ticks in other presences,you do more dmg.
Dancing Rune Weapon>hits for 1-3dmg on autoattacks,but does intended dmg on skills,or so I heard.
Unholy Blight>it ticks for 10% of the damage dealt by your death coil,so sometimes it will tick for less if you did less dmg,or for more if your death coil was a crit.But I think it does less dmg than intended,tho the difference may be in 30-40 more dmg per tick.
Since I crit 5K on Death Coil it should be 500 per tick, not 50 or less.

claptrap

#25 » Post by claptrap » 02 Aug 2011 00:46

Death runes seem to be bugged as well. When you get a death rune, it is ALWAYS used before any other rune.

For example, say you're a blood tank and you death strike. It turns an unholy and frost rune into death runes so that you can use those for heart strike. I then heart strike, but it uses a my blood runes first, so by the time I get to the death runes, they revert back to normal. That negates the purpose of death runes.

Deathsbreach

#26 » Post by Deathsbreach » 13 Aug 2011 11:06

claptrap wrote:Death runes seem to be bugged as well. When you get a death rune, it is ALWAYS used before any other rune.

For example, say you're a blood tank and you death strike. It turns an unholy and frost rune into death runes so that you can use those for heart strike. I then heart strike, but it uses a my blood runes first, so by the time I get to the death runes, they revert back to normal. That negates the purpose of death runes.
If I'm not wrong that's how it hsould be...

claptrap

#27 » Post by claptrap » 13 Aug 2011 20:41

Deathsbreach wrote:If I'm not wrong that's how it hsould be...
Death runes are supposed to be used first. At the moment they are used last.

Deathsbreach

#28 » Post by Deathsbreach » 15 Aug 2011 09:47

claptrap wrote:
Deathsbreach wrote:If I'm not wrong that's how it hsould be...
Death runes are supposed to be used first. At the moment they are used last.
Oh sorry then =P

Btw can anyone check if these talents are working? I never saw them proc in the arena:
Vendetta(Blood)
Blade Barrier(Blood)
Butchery(Blood) (I'm interested in the +20 RP gained when you kill a target that yields honor)
Blood Gorged ( Blood)
Will of the Necropolis(Blood)
Improved Icy Touch(Frost) (Does it reduce the target's attack speed?)
Virulence(Unholy) (At rank 3 it should reduce the chance that my DoTs can be cured by 30%. It seems to be WAY MORE, since a priest tried to cure about 5 times before successfully dispelling ONE DoT)
Spell Deflection ( Blood)

Kengur

#29 » Post by Kengur » 15 Aug 2011 11:12

Ebon Plaguebringer is turning back into Crypt Fever. I have noticed it last few days of playing, but it doesnt happen a lot.

Raskólnikov

#30 » Post by Raskólnikov » 31 Aug 2011 03:54

Kengur wrote:Ghould does only get Buffs when you are in a group. Dont know if it affects other pets too.
I don't really see if you asked something or what. But if your ghoul is out he gets the same paladin's buffs as rogues and ofc gets GotW and priest's buffs