Gargoyle cast time bug.

Divix

Gargoyle cast time bug.

#1 » Post by Divix » 16 Feb 2014 02:01

Ok... first of all i don't know if Gargoyle was reported or attempted to be fixed but as far as in-game experience goes its cast time does not scale as it is supposed to. It does benefit from haste but not with physical haste benefits as it actually should (Icy Talons and Unholy Presence for example)

By Bloodysorc (893 – 7) on 2009/06/27 (Patch 3.1.3) Report
Current status of gargoyle:
-scales with all physical haste benefits at the same rate as the player
-attack power coefficient is 0.4
-base damage per strike is 120
-does not inherit any crit from the player
-does not inherit any +damage % modifiers from the player, such as bone shield, desecration, or blood presence
-player stats are taken as a snapshot when the gargoyle is launched; that is, when you cast this spell, however much attack power and haste is the amount your gargoyle strikes will be basing themselves off of.

Based on extensive ingame testing done today, June 27th, 2009
(source: http://wowhead.com/spell=49206#comments )

Nyeriah

Re: Gargoyle cast time bug.

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Feb 2014 04:00

Yeah, I just added them haste and hit rating from the player when summoned, as a workaround... then I got myself into other things and never again was able to look into pets... or anything else for that matter.

Divix

#3 » Post by Divix » 19 Feb 2014 20:28

Yes, i noticed the haste raiting benefit but if you or anyone has some spare time look into the benefit it should get from the damn Icy Talons and Unholy Presence. Those are the haste benefits that really increase the cast speed of the gargoyle especially in PvP (with both active and 0 haste raiting it should get to 1.4sec casts instead of 2.0sec casts as it is at the moment)

Vaen

#4 » Post by Vaen » 10 Dec 2014 01:37

This was fixed some time ago but the latest core update broke it. Can we do anything about this and pet's hit/haste inheritance too?
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch