AMS/Gnaw/Gargoyle bugged

tervist

AMS/Gnaw/Gargoyle bugged

#1 » Post by tervist » 31 Aug 2013 15:06

To begin with, Anti-Magic Shell does not make dk immune to hex and cyclone, Iam sure there are more spells which go through AMS, but those are the ones which can annoy the most.
Also unholy dk Ghoul-s ability Gnaw seems to be bugged since most of the times it does not do anything at all, therefore using it at right time is almost impossible.
Besides those two bugs, Summon Gargoyle is bugged aswell, it does not copy dk-s haste when summoned at all(it does copy AP though). WHich means that Gargoyle casts with 50% haste as fast as 0% haste, which lowers gargoyle dps by a huge amount overall. Also Gargoyle wount attack the target you summon him upon, he jsut chooses random target and tunnels him until his dead or 30sec is over.

Individually those bugs may not have that big of an affect, but all of them together are making dk gameplay pvp-wise a lot weaker, especially in arenas and duels. I really hope that some GM will look into it so we could all have better experience playing dk here in TW.

Thank you.
Wildheart/Saoirsexd

Bluebell
Former Staff

Re: AMS/Gnaw/Gargoyle bugged

#2 » Post by Bluebell » 01 Sep 2013 20:41

tervist wrote:To begin with, Anti-Magic Shell does not make dk immune to hex and cyclone, Iam sure there are more spells which go through AMS, but those are the ones which can annoy the most.
Cyclone and hex are not magic abilities and use the relevant forum, the report class bug.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Boxis
Donor

#3 » Post by Boxis » 01 Sep 2013 21:06

Hex should go through because its curse not magic,cyclone shouldnt-its only exception I guess.

//edit: ye was wrong about hex,idk where i read that.
Last edited by Boxis on 02 Sep 2013 16:13, edited 1 time in total.

tervist

#4 » Post by tervist » 02 Sep 2013 01:07

Stopped reading after that? I really like the behaviour of GM-s here. Anyway, about hex and cyclone going through AMS, its 100% bugged, you could ask that by anyone who actually played wotlk in retail. Also, i find that it is just plain stupitidy what concluded from reading the three words, which you highlighted in CAPS, it really makes me wonder why are you even GM if you dont know game mechanics. But oh well, atleast i tryed reporting bugs, had no idea that GM-s are so awesome here.

Feel free to movee the topic into right forum thread.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Bluebell » 02 Sep 2013 15:31

Ok after reading multiple sites and looking at many contrasting comments, you're right about hex/cyclone, still seems illogical to me and seems there was a lot of confusion over it, even on wowhead, and even Boxis is unaware of it fully.

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... le#p111882

Gargoyle already reported on TW and Trinity

The ghoul bug is probably related to pet hit rating:

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=10393
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Warmart

#6 » Post by Warmart » 02 Sep 2013 15:53

Tervist is right. hex and cyclone should not go trough AMS.