Other games

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Dragonmaster

Re: Other games

#16 » Post by Dragonmaster » 10 Jan 2013 02:24

Just finished my first playthrough of Bastion, play guild wars 2, binding of isaac(kinda over hyped, but fun) they bleed pixels,flatout series....

Zedix

#17 » Post by Zedix » 10 Jan 2013 21:40

You like zombie games?
Try the WALKING DEAD game it s good
Zedix
Redix

Intervention
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Intervention » 10 Jan 2013 23:23

Downloading that next week. Looks like it has the same art style as borderlands.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

xtopher

#19 » Post by xtopher » 11 Jan 2013 06:04

Yeah, I've heard really good things about that Walking Dead game. These days when I'm not playing WoW I usually play Diablo 3. I have a level 60(44) witch doctor (North America).

Boxis
Donor

#20 » Post by Boxis » 11 Jan 2013 13:24

oh and forgot Deadlight.
Trine 2 is also good if you can play it with someone.

Gr00vest
Donor

#21 » Post by Gr00vest » 12 Jan 2013 09:40

Zedix wrote:You like zombie games?
Played through it as soon as the last Episode came out and it was good overall but the whole "the choices you make matter" thing is bullshit ...the same way it was in Mass Effect... :lol:
I want a game like Doom 3 to come out or a new half life but not one that's 3hours of play time...
Why are all the awesome games always so short, only this shit lasts forever and it's not all that good...it could be if it had single player :lol:

Fivecapz

#22 » Post by Fivecapz » 12 Jan 2013 10:49

Counter-strike 1.6, Counter-strike:Global offensive, Team fortress 2
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Dragonmaster

#23 » Post by Dragonmaster » 12 Jan 2013 12:34

Gr00vest wrote:
Zedix wrote:You like zombie games?
Played through it as soon as the last Episode came out and it was good overall but the whole "the choices you make matter" thing is bullshit ...the same way it was in Mass Effect... :lol:
I want a game like Doom 3 to come out or a new half life but not one that's 3hours of play time...
Why are all the awesome games always so short, only this shit lasts forever and it's not all that good...it could be if it had single player :lol:
The best games arn't the longest, they are the ones with the Highest Replay value :)

Zedix

#24 » Post by Zedix » 12 Jan 2013 15:29

Maybe you made the wrong choices Gr00vest :D
And i want a game like Resident evil 1,2,3 whit Video glasses and Motion controller that i can play whit my brother and friends :D
Zedix
Redix

Gr00vest
Donor

#25 » Post by Gr00vest » 12 Jan 2013 17:34

Zedix wrote:Maybe you made the wrong choices Gr00vest :D
And i want a game like Resident evil 1,2,3 whit Video glasses and Motion controller that i can play whit my brother and friends :D
Well yeah maybe for The walking dead I guess...I only played it once but for Mass Effect not really ,lost count how many times I played that trilogy(Especially 1 and 2) and the choices don't really matter when it comes to the last 10-15min of ME3 even with all the DLC's. I can only imagine how ripped off the people who payed for it feel. I played it for free and it still sucks. The game is good overall it's 10 out of 10, for me it's the best damn trilogy ever made in games of that genre, the ending just ruins it. I would've prefered a stereotypical happily ever after ending even if it looks and feels fake ...goddamn Electronic Arts fuckwads should've stuck with Racing games.

Anyway...this kinda got outta hand :lol:

Zedix

#26 » Post by Zedix » 12 Jan 2013 18:10

Mass Effect is a great game.
Yee the end sucks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxaqV6jjvw
Zedix
Redix

S2W

#27 » Post by S2W » 15 Jan 2013 14:06

Waiting for Path of Exile, 8 days left till open beta. Most likely i will be playing it alot.
xtopher wrote:Yeah, I've heard really good things about that Walking Dead game. These days when I'm not playing WoW I usually play Diablo 3. I have a level 60(44) witch doctor (North America).
You mean BARBLO3? Here's my armory, cant even look at D3 anymore, feels like theres nothing to do except playing auction house. I saw theyre finally releasing a PVP patch, might check it out, but it seems like it will be just for-the-lols dueling with no ladder or rewards, broken game cant be fixed.

xtopher

#28 » Post by xtopher » 16 Jan 2013 19:57

S2W wrote:Waiting for Path of Exile, 8 days left till open beta. Most likely i will be playing it alot.
xtopher wrote:Yeah, I've heard really good things about that Walking Dead game. These days when I'm not playing WoW I usually play Diablo 3. I have a level 60(44) witch doctor (North America).
You mean BARBLO3? Here's my armory, cant even look at D3 anymore, feels like theres nothing to do except playing auction house. I saw theyre finally releasing a PVP patch, might check it out, but it seems like it will be just for-the-lols dueling with no ladder or rewards, broken game cant be fixed.
Lawl @ BARBLO, sounds like some kind of silly Hobbit name or something. But yeah, it's true... damn barbs. I feel the same way though, there's not a lot about D3 that makes me want to keep playing it. I mostly play it when this server is offline really. It has become pay to win, though the economy in that game is so whack. People are investing absurd amounts of money in their toons, but even $1000 won't get you that far. If you want a character in say like the top 1000, you'd literally have to spend something around $15,000-$20,000.

Zedix

#29 » Post by Zedix » 05 Feb 2013 22:55

The Elder Scrolls Online
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8luBc0X3vIg
I hope they don't screw it up
Zedix
Redix

gullygodx

#30 » Post by gullygodx » 19 Aug 2013 16:51

I've been watching Kripparian and Reckful playing Hearthstone beta earlier. Im not really into card games, but this one seems extremely fun. Of course there is a sense of Pay-to-Win since its a collectible card game, but its possible to earn same cards by just playing/winning, which will obviously take much more time than just buying them. Reckful spent like 300$ donations on card packs already and still manages to lose badly, its hilarious :D. Anyway, the game itself is going to be completely free, so i will definitely give it a try when its out.

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Hea ... 20Warcraft