BANNED

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Arockalypse
Donor

Re: BANNED

#91 » Post by Arockalypse » 24 May 2012 19:35

narcissa wrote:wouldn't except anything less from the guy that posts pics of little girls holding guns and videos while going around firing bullets from a car. You sir, are a hero to everyone.
is it his fault if there's war in his country?
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Bluebell
Former Staff

#92 » Post by Bluebell » 24 May 2012 19:36

You're right Arock! I remember you at the time, being all like, "hey Nix, she's right, that's not a shaman enchant and stop trolling her, it's getting out of hand."

You totally weren't like "it's a PvP enchant" and "ROFL", or "Stay out of it (someone who tried to back me up), let them fight" when he said something.

Also, you didn't start the topic? So? I didn't start the topic of people gemming/enchanting wrong, yet as soon as I said it you piped up, as you always do.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Necrosis

#93 » Post by Necrosis » 24 May 2012 19:39

Arockalypse wrote:like i said .. "Nix's reaction wasn't needed" i don't think that's "defending a friend"
Nix did won a staff spirit.. that doesn't means we didn't talk to him about it later and explained to him
you know when you flame on someone in that same moment he wins something.. he won't go like "ye i'm wrong, you're right.. here you go take it"
if i remember well, Braine said "let him have it"
as for bluebell .. how do you know what i do/post on horde80s?
and whatever reason i posted it, i wasn't the one who started the topic and i didn't post it to make fun of Iceskull..
even me , when i first played DK ..i thought diseases damages scale with SP
Yea, half of the raid explained to him why spirit isn't for shammy on the way from BQ to DW, and yet, while we stood at DW for 5 min, Nix still insist that he gets mp5 from it, that's the time when Braine said "let him have it" and that's when the flame begun, not before it, thx.

And, most ppl gave items back if they're pointed out they are wrong the moment they got it...

How did the iceskull thing start last night? I was on my mage Icecoke, i said something, then someone asked if I was Iceskull, that's the time when you came out and said "yes, he is". The next thing you say was "[Forge Ember], PRO DK TRINKET" so how isn't that making fun of him?

narcissa

#94 » Post by narcissa » 24 May 2012 19:40

Arockalypse wrote:is it his fault if there's war in his country?
So you mean, there's war in his country so it's perfectly understandable that he lets a little girl play with a gun (loaded or not isn't the issue) so as she can think guns are fine and the equivalent of toys, FUN.

Also it's totally comprehensible running around and firing bullets to throw a party cause a bad guy died, who cares if bullets land and hurt/kill people. But hey, being ignorant isn't his fault!

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#95 » Post by Kindzadza » 24 May 2012 19:42

Even for off-topic ,this thread uses to start a conflict..Gotta lock it.