BANNED

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Sinnerly

Re: BANNED

#76 » Post by Sinnerly » 24 May 2012 18:54

bluebell wrote:As Arock already outlined, I was right to tell him to change his gear, not really starting a fight. Him asking me what side of his shield I want to be banged on however, was starting a fight, fun fact, I didn't report him for doing anything, someone else did. So I didn't run to GM/Mods.

Next, Tridel, enlighten me on how I "started a fight" with Tridel and how I got him banned? Or are you just naming people who insulted me and have been banned at some point?
no you weren't right to tell him change his gear you could ask him to change it , and no you didn't you came to horde80s and started bitching about it so don't think people would take your shit and shut up he replied by which side of the shield he would bang you and i say it's a perfect defense for him self to say after you brought the shield enchant to horde80s and trying to make him look like a noob
Sinnerly - level 66 rogue (first char ever idk shit about rogues)
Sinnerx - level 80 warrior prot / fury
Maurelius - level 80 DK frost / unholy

Bluebell
Former Staff

#77 » Post by Bluebell » 24 May 2012 18:57

Ok, firstly, when I quit the raid Nix said something in Horde80s, so I replied and told him to go change his enchant cos it was beyond stupid having it as it was. Arockalypse, amongst others, defended him for having the defence enchant, 'cos shamans need it for PvP, duh. Now if you think vulgar insults and comments are the same as asking someone to change their ridiculous, let's be honest, it was ridiculous, enchant, then I'm afraid there is something very, very wrong with you.

Also, you failed to respond to my second point which only leads me to the assumption that you have no idea how to answer it so merely ignored it.

Finally, it's happened again. I'll get called an attention whore, and I'll have made this thread a flame fest when I was the one being attacked,
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Arockalypse
Donor

#78 » Post by Arockalypse » 24 May 2012 19:02

Sinnerly wrote:no you weren't right to tell him change his gear you could ask him to change it , and no you didn't you came to horde80s and started bitching about it so don't think people would take your shit and shut up he replied by which side of the shield he would bang you and i say it's a perfect defense for him self to say after you brought the shield enchant to horde80s and trying to make him look like a noob
Nix's reaction wasn't needed
but the rest is true.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Bluebell
Former Staff

#79 » Post by Bluebell » 24 May 2012 19:05

Arockalypse wrote:
Sinnerly wrote:no you weren't right to tell him change his gear you could ask him to change it , and no you didn't you came to horde80s and started bitching about it so don't think people would take your shit and shut up he replied by which side of the shield he would bang you and i say it's a perfect defense for him self to say after you brought the shield enchant to horde80s and trying to make him look like a noob
but the rest is true.
Arockalypse wrote:if it's you that told him about it, to change it then ty

Sinnerly

#80 » Post by Sinnerly » 24 May 2012 19:10

i didn't ignore the tridel thing all i did was skip it

and i didn't see nix say anything in horde80s all that happened you bugged him for the enchant and then he didn't stand no more of your crap and went out on you

and nix is not the 1st that your troll him you have been doing that for a long time and thought people would take your shit and all

i won't blame arock if he trolled some he have been trolling me when i hit 80 and new to the game but he NEVER EVER said it out in public either he whispered or went nerdrage in the raid other stuff is cool

but you as you call your self is an "attention whore" trying to look so pro in a game we all know people will learn it over time with help and advancing through out stuff

so what if nix enchanted his shield with def?

would you let him roll for some other shield that might drop in the raid? no

there here you go the answer

Arockalypse
Donor

#81 » Post by Arockalypse » 24 May 2012 19:10

words were changing between different posts
and see, you're quoting what i said and what sinnerly said about "telling".. i know what i mean when i said "if it's you that told him about it, to change it then ty"
i thanked you for pointing it out to him, and not "how" you pointed it out
by "but the rest is true" is how you pointed it out which is written in sinnerly's post

Sinnerly

#82 » Post by Sinnerly » 24 May 2012 19:11

bluebell wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:
but the rest is true.
Arockalypse wrote:if it's you that told him about it, to change it then ty

Bluebell
Former Staff

#83 » Post by Bluebell » 24 May 2012 19:14

you still didn't talk about tridel, lol.

and the bit you said "here is your answer", what? What's the answer? I won't let him roll on a ToC25 shield because he has an ICC25 shield...?

What's different about Arock trolling Iceskull?

Arockalypse
Donor

#84 » Post by Arockalypse » 24 May 2012 19:17

bluebell wrote:What's different about Arock trolling Iceskull?
wtf i never trolled Iceskull like you did with nix or other players

Bluebell
Former Staff

#85 » Post by Bluebell » 24 May 2012 19:18

Who are these other players you keep referring to exactly?

And just yesterday you linked forge ember in horde80s and went PRO DK TRINKET

Sinnerly

#86 » Post by Sinnerly » 24 May 2012 19:21

bluebell wrote:you still didn't talk about tridel, lol.

and the bit you said "here is your answer", what? What's the answer? I won't let him roll on a ToC25 shield because he has an ICC25 shield...?

What's different about Arock trolling Iceskull?
yeah you won't let him telling him he have a better shield and that he will ninja etc etc etc,

iceskull is a troll fyi

Necrosis

#87 » Post by Necrosis » 24 May 2012 19:22

You're wrong, Nix was the one who brought it to public channel in the first place. So then what? She should just take the shit and shut up?

And let's be honest Arock, you just defend your friend no matter they are wrong or right. Want an example? Nix won a spirit staff in your raid while there are other ppl who actually benefit from it and need it. Need somemore?

Bluebell
Former Staff

#88 » Post by Bluebell » 24 May 2012 19:24

STILL
NOT
MENTIONED
TRIDEL.

So I would be in the wrong to stop someone with an ICC25 shield rolling on a ToC25 shield?

Arockalypse
Donor

#89 » Post by Arockalypse » 24 May 2012 19:32

like i said .. "Nix's reaction wasn't needed" i don't think that's "defending a friend"
Nix did won a staff spirit.. that doesn't means we didn't talk to him about it later and explained to him
you know when you flame on someone in that same moment he wins something.. he won't go like "ye i'm wrong, you're right.. here you go take it"
if i remember well, Braine said "let him have it"
as for bluebell .. how do you know what i do/post on horde80s?
and whatever reason i posted it, i wasn't the one who started the topic and i didn't post it to make fun of Iceskull..
even me , when i first played DK ..i thought diseases damages scale with SP

narcissa

#90 » Post by narcissa » 24 May 2012 19:32

Arockalypse wrote:wtf i never trolled Iceskull like you did with nix or other players
No indeed you didn't. And as a matter of fact, it doesn't matter if you troll someone for being a noob, what matters is how you troll them.
Sinnerly wrote:he replied by which side of the shield he would bang you and i say it's a perfect defense for him self to say
wouldn't except anything less from the guy that posts pics of little girls holding guns and videos while going around firing bullets from a car. You sir, are a hero to everyone.