My Youtube Channel.

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Mmeko

Re: My Youtube Channel.

#61 » Post by Mmeko » 11 Apr 2012 19:39

Please say something about me too Cadsisson :3
I'm such a bad bad boy

Cover25

#62 » Post by Cover25 » 11 Apr 2012 20:22

chadsisson wrote:what are you personally going to do to me? Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I've never EVER heard of any one CRY so bad as you do about a guild name. It's a common name. Maybe if you played retail you would know that, but we all know you can't afford that. Back to the topic of my reply to your QQ'ing post, What are you going to do about it? Cry some more? Maybe call me a few bad names? toss your keyboard in a lake. K? (while you are there get some sunlight, we all know you've been in your "man cave" for about 3 years). Tata for now, 5 year old.
No chad, i was commenting on your post when you know Little about the server in general yet you speak as if you've been here for the entire time of it's birth. You know little of the people here, you know little of the innerworkings of the staff, and you know little of policies, yet you demand more than you should/will get. That is why i posted my previous post. Also, you wrote that post for little-no reason as i never said anything about your guild (in fact i praised your leader for keeping the name.)

TL;DR version, You're getting mad at all the wrong people. Spend more time on the server before pointing fingers.

Mmeko

#63 » Post by Mmeko » 11 Apr 2012 20:56

Cover25 wrote:TL;DR version, You're getting mad at all the wrong people. Spend more time on the server before pointing fingers.

chadsisson

#64 » Post by chadsisson » 11 Apr 2012 21:22

Cover25 wrote:
chadsisson wrote:what are you personally going to do to me? Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I've never EVER heard of any one CRY so bad as you do about a guild name. It's a common name. Maybe if you played retail you would know that, but we all know you can't afford that. Back to the topic of my reply to your QQ'ing post, What are you going to do about it? Cry some more? Maybe call me a few bad names? toss your keyboard in a lake. K? (while you are there get some sunlight, we all know you've been in your "man cave" for about 3 years). Tata for now, 5 year old.
No chad, i was commenting on your post when you know Little about the server in general yet you speak as if you've been here for the entire time of it's birth. You know little of the people here, you know little of the innerworkings of the staff, and you know little of policies, yet you demand more than you should/will get. That is why i posted my previous post. Also, you wrote that post for little-no reason as i never said anything about your guild (in fact i praised your leader for keeping the name.)

TL;DR version, You're getting mad at all the wrong people. Spend more time on the server before pointing fingers.
dude i am the guild owner.

chadsisson

#65 » Post by chadsisson » 11 Apr 2012 21:23

Cover25 wrote:

Also, this wasn't pointed toward you, I don't know you so i would NEVER disrespect you as you have done nothing to me.

chadsisson

#66 » Post by chadsisson » 11 Apr 2012 21:24

Mmeko wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:nah.. but he's in that guild
guild leader is some lvl 41 called Red...
tho Menthol seems like an officer "rank1"
rofl
Belerofonte IS Red. Get your facts straight Arockpedia! :P
And yes, Menthol got promoted because of his dancing skills.

And I never liked the name Hellraisers that much, it would fit some bad biker gang. Not my type.
http://funny.picturepie.com/images/Tough_Ladies.jpg
Get your facts straight, i am not belerofonte, i am red. dumb ass.

Cover25

#67 » Post by Cover25 » 11 Apr 2012 21:29

1. use edit.
2. you made a post and quoted mine and started to directly insult me.
3. no one likes liars.

narcissa

#68 » Post by narcissa » 11 Apr 2012 21:31

he actually was quoting me, which makes it more confusing o.o

Mmeko

#69 » Post by Mmeko » 11 Apr 2012 21:35

Cover25 wrote:3. no one likes liars.
This.

I'm quite sure you're Belerofonte Red, i mean, that's what he told me...

oh, and thanks for reposting my biker ladies pic, made me giggle once again ^^

chadsisson

#70 » Post by chadsisson » 11 Apr 2012 23:12

Cover25 wrote:1. use edit.
2. you made a post and quoted mine and started to directly insult me.
3. no one likes liars.
No i was quoting narcissa's post. If i am wrong, please show me where I directly insulted you.

Arvit

#71 » Post by Arvit » 11 Apr 2012 23:48

Everybody is getting mad.

Arockalypse
Donor

#72 » Post by Arockalypse » 12 Apr 2012 00:14

Arvit wrote:Everybody is getting mad.
Umadbro?
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

narcissa

#73 » Post by narcissa » 12 Apr 2012 00:25

chadsisson wrote:No i was quoting narcissa's post. If i am wrong, please show me where I directly insulted you.
you still didn't make any sense. that was the second most random hate in a post.

Viva

#74 » Post by Viva » 12 Apr 2012 00:49

That is all ^-^

Everyone...chill... :o

Arockalypse
Donor

#75 » Post by Arockalypse » 12 Apr 2012 01:10

NO U!!!
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.