Songmaking

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Glacius

Songmaking

#1 » Post by Glacius » 30 Jan 2012 16:03

Ever made a song in your head and wanted to share it with someone?; Post lyrics here.

powerless

Re: Songmaking

#2 » Post by powerless » 30 Jan 2012 18:04

I usually sing made up songs while i pee or shower, sometimes even when i combine the two, but those lyrics are unique and improvised, i'm not sharing them with anyone.
So yeah, actually i just wanted to say that i pee in the shower.

#3 » Post by 2012 » 30 Jan 2012 20:24

My Song about WoW...

Hello everyone, my name is shady not the slim kind but the chubby one, Im gonna sing a song for ya.. it's like OMG they killed shamans..

Here we go..

Once apon a time, when Wow started out, I was lone Orc shaman roaming barrens and killing little sh*t..

Chorus
Oh yeaaaaaa, kil that sh*t...

I was level 1, then i turned to 10.. in less then a month I was level 30 i was roaming thru the needles I saw a human, i tryed to say hi but all that came from him was a smack to my face with his big a** axe and going Burr!!! Burr! Burr!!Burr!!

Chorus

Oh sh*t He got Pwnt, he got pwnt... ohhhhhhh he got pwnt....

When i woke up, i got infront of a divine being, she said i can res but she will charge me 25% of my armor, i said hell no lady, u got me all wrong, i work hard for my money, i ran like a mofo back to my corpse..

Chorus

Back to corpse he goes , cause he a bad mofo that dont like to lose, dont like to lose....

When i ress'ed back i saw that human hiding, so i used healing wave and ran back to him, he had a freakin skull instead of a level so i asked him again.. what he doing here.. all i got back was a /wink remark, then a axe to my face and i became the retard..

Chorus

Retard.. YEAH!!!!! He got pwnt again... he dont like to lose, so he will go back to corpse back to corpse...

Another time i went back and ress'ed again, this time human was not there so i relaxed.. i used healing wave then droped down a totem, that restored my mana.. Then i moved on to a quest hub place.. and i start playing the song....**music stopss**

Chorus

Song? What song??

**rap music**

Die mofo die die, times up bi**h close your eyes..

End LOL.. how u guys like that please do give feedbacks..

narcissa

#4 » Post by narcissa » 30 Jan 2012 21:09

powerless wrote:I usually sing made up songs while i pee or shower, sometimes even when i combine the two, but those lyrics are unique and improvised, i'm not sharing them with anyone.
Dude, you're awesome.

Fenris

#5 » Post by Fenris » 30 Jan 2012 21:12

narcissa wrote:
powerless wrote:I usually sing made up songs while i pee or shower, sometimes even when i combine the two, but those lyrics are unique and improvised, i'm not sharing them with anyone.
Dude, you're awesome.

http://you-win-the-internet.com/
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Substance

#6 » Post by Substance » 30 Jan 2012 21:22

http://you-win-the-internet.com/

where you get these, Fenris? XD

ribbaribbahey

#7 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 31 Jan 2012 00:31

Hahahaha Powerless u made me laugh so hard

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Glacius

#8 » Post by Glacius » 01 Feb 2012 19:32

2012, u rock :D

#9 » Post by 2012 » 02 Feb 2012 21:14

Glacius wrote:2012, u rock :D

Lol i know right.. it actually happened to me once, and i was taking a long shower and tub bath with bubbles and stuff.. soo i was just thinking abt how i got pwnt by high level fu*k and was just like started singing in country style...wish i could play guitar tho, would be perfect to sing it lol.. I play drums btw ;)