Count To A Million

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Rhorn

Re: Count To A Million

#5386 » Post by Rhorn » 18 Sep 2011 16:50

just lol

-

#5387 » Post by - » 18 Sep 2011 17:10

You mean you got lucky that you got killed by someone who has 3-10k ms every single second of every single day at WoW and that I got lucky for almost not dying? You're right. I could've used Holy Shock and saved a lot of time for Hammer of Wrath to come instead of using Judgements and healing while I had 3-5 sec delays, and you could've killed me, true, but you've missed your chance, because I tend to change Seals a lot and even Blessings from time to time, but because of my lag, I decided to stick to only one Seal and Blessing, which even for someone who lags a lot is a mistake. I could've used Seal of Light when at low health and then used Seal of Justice when you started to heal yourself, then go back to Seal of Righteousness to finish you off. There are many possibilities to kill you, but the delays I have reduce their amount, so you really are lucky. There are people who can confirm that I lag a lot, that's for sure. Still, when I saw you resurrecting, I attacked you just for the laughs and stopped, and then saw you disappear, for which I was wondering why. I was also wondering what you said to me when you wrote that in /s, because, if you don't know, we can't understand what we say to each other if we are from different factions. If I wasn't lagging, I would've killed you a lot easier. Besides, I wasn't going to mock you or anything of the sort, just hi and ask you what you said to me. And stunning is part of everything else, so don't complain about that. I've been stunned and killed before I could even recover from it, because there were too many people on me, and my racial, divine shield, and hand of freedom were all on cooldowns. Being stunned in the middle of a crowd like that and having massive delays will get you nowhere elsewhere than to hell, even if you break off a stun before you die, because the delays will stop you from healing, meaning that there would be no chance of survival if you're completely alone, which would often happen in AB.

Keine
Donor

#5388 » Post by Keine » 18 Sep 2011 17:26

TL;DR

Gaaaaaarryyyy!
In-game characters
Rhaella 80 Druid
Lyn 80 Paladin
Keine 80 Mage
Cyrelia 80 Hunter
Anah 80 DK

-

#5389 » Post by - » 18 Sep 2011 17:40

It wasn't to you, so I wouldn't care anyway. -.-'

Drago

#5390 » Post by Drago » 18 Sep 2011 17:41

What I said was damage and I meant to say PoS, lol Idk why I wrote damage o-0 maybe cuz its my role in PoS, and I know you can't see my chat, Im not a nab =) Anyway, you wrote a huge explanation why you weren't lucky and you try to prove that, chill dude, I still would have killed you if I wasnt in a dungeon group =\ And damaging me before my PoS so I would die while role checking isn't nice dude, not at all. 5390 P.S I had a yellow lag there, so dont whine about only you in this world lagging, everyone does in some point... If you want we can alwayes rightfuly duel when we are both ready in a neatural place or some place, idk... and no one will kill you there from the horde...
EDIT: You had to steal it, I know it :p
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

narcissa

#5391 » Post by narcissa » 18 Sep 2011 17:44

u both mad. numbers!

Keine
Donor

#5392 » Post by Keine » 18 Sep 2011 17:46

Teh_owner96 wrote:It wasn't to you, so I wouldn't care anyway. -.-'
u mad?

Gaaaaaarryyyy!
In-game characters
Rhaella 80 Druid
Lyn 80 Paladin
Keine 80 Mage
Cyrelia 80 Hunter
Anah 80 DK

Drago

#5393 » Post by Drago » 18 Sep 2011 17:47

Ofcourse he is, because Im lauging =) 5393 Just kidding, lol I wonder what a mean post he will write this time.... =\
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Guigocsilva

#5394 » Post by Guigocsilva » 18 Sep 2011 19:12

5394 :lol:

Rhorn

#5395 » Post by Rhorn » 18 Sep 2011 19:41

trofel

Fenris

#5396 » Post by Fenris » 18 Sep 2011 20:43

tl;dr too

Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Guigocsilva

#5397 » Post by Guigocsilva » 19 Sep 2011 02:39

?

Fenris

#5398 » Post by Fenris » 19 Sep 2011 14:04

It means
Too long; didn't read

Problem, officer? xP

Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

-

#5399 » Post by - » 19 Sep 2011 14:07

-.-' /sigh, Why does everyone in this damn WoW think I'm mad for writing a long post? I was in a raid group and had to hold up the summoning, and after our fight and my summoning, the server DC-ed and I was back to where I was, and no one could summon me because they couldn't see me, so, everyone did the raid and I wasn't there. And your "yellow lag" is just a minor bump compared to my ping, it was around 1-3k, but I had 2-3 second delays frequently, so it has to be 2-3k ms. Even two seconds can be enough to get killed, so that's why you say "I was lucky". And I wasn't whining, that was just all part of my explanation and proof. I have delays all the time, every day, frequently. I wouldn't whine about anything or be mad, I just explain, so...
narcissa wrote:u both mad. numbers!

Keine wrote:
Teh_owner96 wrote:It wasn't to you, so I wouldn't care anyway. -.-'
u mad?
Like I said, I'm not mad, and I really wouldn't care if it was too much to read for YOU, because that was directed to Dragonor specifically, not to anyone else, so I'm not mad. And I don't think Dragonor was mad back then, because he would've nerdraged in his post, so, he's also not mad. If I was mad, I'd probably send Chuck Norris to sing the troll song right next to you, in your sleep. ;)

narcissa

#5400 » Post by narcissa » 19 Sep 2011 14:11

you still mad.

but my number rocks.