Off Topic

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Mmeko

Re: Off Topic

#16 » Post by Mmeko » 11 Nov 2011 14:47

#17 » Post by 2012 » 11 Nov 2011 15:17

On other news, Today is 11/11/11 this date will not come back anytime soon. I hope you are going outside and party so you can tell your kids when it was 11/11/11 i got drunk and had sex with ur mom then u came along.. Sad but true.. LMAO

narcissa

#18 » Post by narcissa » 11 Nov 2011 15:22

I love aion.

#19 » Post by 2012 » 11 Nov 2011 15:27

AIOn MaKeS Me PuKe BEcAuCe I PlaYeD FoR 2 DaY aNd GoT mY WiNGs ThEn It WaS tOo BoRiNg LoLZ

narcissa

#20 » Post by narcissa » 11 Nov 2011 15:32

I just got my osom wings, on one char yet, and i'm loving it more and more, i just haven't seen the pvp yet but i'm sure it won't let me down :D

#21 » Post by 2012 » 11 Nov 2011 15:45

The pvp is horrible.. The toons dont clash with each other making the AIR BATTLES much gay.. I was playing a warrior with 2h Axe.. and whenever in pvp i took flight.. they just hit me and when it was my turn, i just fly thru them and go somewhere im not suppose to lol and my wing power would be over by then then i had to charge in the enemy blah blah.. Game is a bit awkward but to each their own i believe.. I know wow also has no clash between in pvp but that game doesnt fight with mounts or wings.. BTW cata does have fights with mounts now.. which is awesome

narcissa

#22 » Post by narcissa » 11 Nov 2011 15:52

Exactly because taste in games is personal I have to try it myself to know, and till now everything I see in the game is awesome and it has much more hard work that wow. Of course a game is not just graphics and details, but if a game can be great and have great graphics and attention in little game details i hail it. As I said, till now is really fun, but I haven't yet seen the 95% of it.

#23 » Post by 2012 » 11 Nov 2011 15:56

I understand, but as much as a gamer im and love the hardwork spent on a nice game.. Aion is a good game and there is couple of good private servers that are awesome aionlike gameplay.. I just didnt enjoy it after a while. it was just too boring when you reach max level and the pvp just sucks.. no bursts as much as some of the classes came to be.. Either way enjoy the good part abt it which is leveling but the rest is just yuck.. The end gaming specially.

narcissa

#24 » Post by narcissa » 11 Nov 2011 16:27

I'm playing on InfiniteAion (i don't think it's a problem mentioning servers of different games :/) and it seems a fine one. I'll gladly talk about it when I get to see more and reach endgame ^^

#25 » Post by 2012 » 11 Nov 2011 16:31

I play there as well, it's one of the best aion servers out there.. Which side are you?? I maybe think of comming back :-p if i feel like downloading the game again..

narcissa

#26 » Post by narcissa » 11 Nov 2011 16:38

downloading it is the biggest pain xD
asmos ofc, elyos seemed like douchebags to me :p

#27 » Post by 2012 » 11 Nov 2011 16:49

Ha ha Im Asmos as well.. The warriors look so bad ass.. What class u playing and how is ur experience so far.. When i was level 20 it took me a while to understand the quests there in the region.. it was pain in the behind because alot of Asmos quests are just going here and there and getting more quests taking u here and there.. but no killing lol

narcissa

#28 » Post by narcissa » 11 Nov 2011 16:57

I'm still too low, my gladiator is 13, my ranger is 10, a wanna-be cleric of 4 and a mage that i'm not sure yet what will be of 5. Glad and mage are females, ranger and priest males :D

#29 » Post by 2012 » 11 Nov 2011 17:11

Stick to one of the toons.. or eles u will be a altoholic lol u should come play with me on sister server sometimes ;)

narcissa

#30 » Post by narcissa » 11 Nov 2011 17:19

I never had alts on wow, i was always a warrior and could never play anything else <3
but i like aion so much that i want to explore more classes than just one, and i play each of them with friends :p
And I'm too bored of wow to come to an instant80, i don't even play here anymore