Off Topic

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Arvit

Re: Off Topic

#691 » Post by Arvit » 29 Dec 2012 22:12

TRUEWOW IS ALIVE AGAIN!! :D

Hero_kris

#692 » Post by Hero_kris » 05 Jan 2013 16:29

And again... XD
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Darchrow
Donor

#693 » Post by Darchrow » 05 Jan 2013 17:59

over and over again
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Hero_kris

#694 » Post by Hero_kris » 06 Jan 2013 12:38

By the way do you know who attacks True ?
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Arvit

#695 » Post by Arvit » 06 Jan 2013 13:42

Hero_kris wrote:By the way do you know who attacks True ?
It was the CIA :o

Arockalypse
Donor

Off Topic

#696 » Post by Arockalypse » 06 Jan 2013 15:07

I thought it was King Kong
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Hero_kris

#697 » Post by Hero_kris » 06 Jan 2013 21:29

Playing Ping Pong with the balls of King Kong XD ! So can t be him...

Hero_kris

#698 » Post by Hero_kris » 07 Jan 2013 15:53

By the way guys has our population decreased a lot since the attacks ? It seems so but how much ?

Darchrow
Donor

#699 » Post by Darchrow » 07 Jan 2013 17:34

200-300
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

kindzadza ily

Hero_kris

#700 » Post by Hero_kris » 08 Jan 2013 18:04

Why so much O.O ? We are on-line again... and do you think they ll come back ?

DaTT

#701 » Post by DaTT » 17 Jan 2013 10:58

Has anyone been far even as decided to go want to do look more like?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

River
Donor

#702 » Post by River » 18 Jan 2013 05:19

I was chatting to someone recently and we began discussing old lost friends.

It got me thinking about how much time i invested here and how even though i made some good friends... it also cost me a lot of study time that may have helped me get better grades!

Anyway, i'm well aware that most if not all the people i have met either have left, never use the forum or both.

This is my swansong for you guys, whether you read it or not.

I remember the things i've said and done and without regret i think i'd do the same thing again.

Anyway, as far as my accounts are concerned i'd be interested in maybe retiring them for someone else to use, or maybe let them be erased or even let them be stored until a later date when i would come on and chat a little while. I doubt that though. Installing this game is such a pain. All the hopes and dreams ive had with those characters, all the dungeons i've sat through, all the miss information i have corrected on horde chat. None of it really matters thinking about it. But im okay with that!

So yeah, to the people who made my game time a little more enjoyable... thanks. I'll try to remember you whatever happens in the future. As i hope i stick in the minds of people that i once played with :).

Anyway, it's snowing here... at least i think it still is. I love snow in case you wondered. It's possibly the only thing i get excited about. Glory to the old days of truewow.

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp

Mithrandir

#703 » Post by Mithrandir » 18 Jan 2013 07:02

And I? Have I made your game time more enjoyable or less? >:D

Anoth
Former Staff

#704 » Post by Anoth » 18 Jan 2013 07:23

River wrote:I was chatting to someone recently and we began discussing old lost friends.

It got me thinking about how much time i invested here and how even though i made some good friends... it also cost me a lot of study time that may have helped me get better grades!

Anyway, i'm well aware that most if not all the people i have met either have left, never use the forum or both.

This is my swansong for you guys, whether you read it or not.

I remember the things i've said and done and without regret i think i'd do the same thing again.

Anyway, as far as my accounts are concerned i'd be interested in maybe retiring them for someone else to use, or maybe let them be erased or even let them be stored until a later date when i would come on and chat a little while. I doubt that though. Installing this game is such a pain. All the hopes and dreams ive had with those characters, all the dungeons i've sat through, all the miss information i have corrected on horde chat. None of it really matters thinking about it. But im okay with that!

So yeah, to the people who made my game time a little more enjoyable... thanks. I'll try to remember you whatever happens in the future. As i hope i stick in the minds of people that i once played with :).

Anyway, it's snowing here... at least i think it still is. I love snow in case you wondered. It's possibly the only thing i get excited about. Glory to the old days of truewow.
We really didn't talk much but I do agree it is saddening remembering all the people who have come and gone and the fun times you have had with them, wishing you could go back to those days where everything was fun.

Darchrow
Donor

#705 » Post by Darchrow » 18 Jan 2013 17:08

i doubt you remember me much river, but we used to play 2s on alliance ( for a short time ), my mage ( Darchrow ) and your priest, liberty :P
was fun times....
good old days ;_;
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

kindzadza ily