Off Topic

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Drago

Re: Off Topic

#1216 » Post by Drago » 24 Jun 2013 17:29

Darchrow wrote:what?
no.....
What then xD?
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Darchrow
Donor

#1217 » Post by Darchrow » 24 Jun 2013 17:35

just forget it, for your own good, believe me
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Etro
Honorary Member

#1218 » Post by Etro » 24 Jun 2013 19:29

Oh my god...
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Peith

#1219 » Post by Peith » 24 Jun 2013 19:40

Intervention wrote:There were more IPs that were related to the hack. It was no doubt multiple people. Peithne however seems spineless as to come clean on what exactly happened.

He is on retail now apparently. Actually if you think about it he is in exile.
Was skimming through what happened after the 'incident' because i was bored and saw this.

Alright so just to clear things up. I was not hacked. it's hilarous that you actually think some sort of hacking took place.

There are several reasons I did what i did, but lets go back to what really happened.

when I said I was leaving for a month for finals, I was actaully quiting TW. The staff/community/corrupt leadership had finally got to me, plus 3.3.5a is a fun patch but it drains people after years. I was in a skype call with three other people. lets call them Joe, james, and jordan.

We were all from TW and were leaving to retail (where i currently am, working on hc TOT progression ;). I was telling James that i was going to delete my chars/iP ban myself so that i can't return, and James had a better Idea. He wanted me to give him my GM account and let him screw around. I said sure and gave him the details, and he started to have fun with the account slaying people in bgs. that's whatever.

Joe asked me for my web admin account. I was like, hm. why not. So I gave him that to, then they started to take out people that they didn't like. I.E. vaen, maur, etc. cool, whatever. People started freaking out, yata, yata. whatever.

Why did i do this you may ask? I see the word corrupt being thrown around, which is funny because I was one of the least corrupt Gms Truewow has seen. Your prized Gms like Inter, and kindz are more corrupt than anyone may ever know. Kindz was caught by me completing his sindy quest for SM on 10m on his warrior. I caught him and stopped it before he could, and he made excuses about testing it when he could just test it on his GM char.

Or how about when more than one Shadowfrost Shard dropped (four) in icc25 and instead of only giving one away and ignoring the rest, inter, the prized gm, gave all four to kindz.

And for roel, ah roel. He let people who were banned for serious offenses back in for money. He didn't give three fucks as long as he got money.

Fun fact about roel, in total he's obtained 20,000 euros from donations. Guess how much it's taken to run this server for the amount of time it's been running? 6,000 Euros. what's has he done with the other 14,000 because I know for a fact that the server hasn't seen a cent of it.

I quit and gave my accounts away because of how corrupt the leadership here is and i was fed up with it. I refuse to believe no one else could fix events, or help stop scammers, win-traders, mod world, handle pretty much every issue that i could handle. Yet i handled the majority of it, and why's that? No gave a single fuck about it. they reaped the rewards and avoided the work.

Now people may discard this and that's fine if you do, however don't forget that this is the truth.

TLDr; corrupt server and gm turned 'bad' and left.

Oh, and i almost forgot. Roel is only running this server until he finishes college (This is his last year) then he's giving it away because he doesn't give a fuck. Enjoy your last year of Truewow. ;)

inb4 post delelted/account banned/ip banned.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#1220 » Post by Kindzadza » 24 Jun 2013 19:51

Rofl half of that you are talking about me and Inter is not true.What you did is waaaaaaaaaaay worse. I am not gonna delete your post now or anything,but..

I don't care what Roel is doing with the donations since noone is forcing the players to donate and our server's capabilities are enough for now.So you simply are asking to close the donations because we don't need upgrades for now?

And speaking of corruption wanna paste your GM log and everyone can see what you did? I would,but I couldn't care less now when you are gone.And yea I obtained my Shadowmourne on a decent way (not shard adding by Inter? 4 per boss?????????),unlike your cousin. ;)

Drago

#1221 » Post by Drago » 24 Jun 2013 19:59

I would like Roel to confirm the server will shut down in one year, even if he doesn't give a fuck he could give leadership to someone else with more time and sympathy for the server (like Inter on his good days) and not just throw us away...
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#1222 » Post by Kindzadza » 24 Jun 2013 20:05

The server will be okay,you have no worries :d Peithne has no idea what he is talking about..

Nexxus

#1223 » Post by Nexxus » 24 Jun 2013 21:57

Well there is the man I haven't saw long time. Thank you for telling what happened to you. I grow tired of hearing Arnoxis hacked you and shit...

That was a stupid move giving your GM account to some friend to mess around with people. If you wanted to quit, you could simply ask for demotion and delete your accounts.

I agree that Inter is goddamn emo guy but idk how corrupt is he or Kindza. I saw others and they were reason for my demotion.

And about Roel, you are kinda right. When he grow tired of it, he will end it. Simple as that. I don't think that he plans to rise his children's with this server lol

P.S there is no reason to delete your post lol..

Teal Deer

#1224 » Post by Teal Deer » 24 Jun 2013 22:55

peithne have it all so he dont need tw anymore.
[hide]Image[/hide]

Mithrandir

#1225 » Post by Mithrandir » 25 Jun 2013 00:08

NEXXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3

Myaoming
Former Staff

#1226 » Post by Myaoming » 25 Jun 2013 01:23

Peith wrote:
Intervention wrote:There were more IPs that were related to the hack. It was no doubt multiple people. Peithne however seems spineless as to come clean on what exactly happened.

He is on retail now apparently. Actually if you think about it he is in exile.
Was skimming through what happened after the 'incident' because i was bored and saw this.

Alright so just to clear things up. I was not hacked. it's hilarous that you actually think some sort of hacking took place.

There are several reasons I did what i did, but lets go back to what really happened.

when I said I was leaving for a month for finals, I was actaully quiting TW. The staff/community/corrupt leadership had finally got to me, plus 3.3.5a is a fun patch but it drains people after years. I was in a skype call with three other people. lets call them Joe, james, and jordan.

We were all from TW and were leaving to retail (where i currently am, working on hc TOT progression ;). I was telling James that i was going to delete my chars/iP ban myself so that i can't return, and James had a better Idea. He wanted me to give him my GM account and let him screw around. I said sure and gave him the details, and he started to have fun with the account slaying people in bgs. that's whatever.

Joe asked me for my web admin account. I was like, hm. why not. So I gave him that to, then they started to take out people that they didn't like. I.E. vaen, maur, etc. cool, whatever. People started freaking out, yata, yata. whatever.

Why did i do this you may ask? I see the word corrupt being thrown around, which is funny because I was one of the least corrupt Gms Truewow has seen. Your prized Gms like Inter, and kindz are more corrupt than anyone may ever know. Kindz was caught by me completing his sindy quest for SM on 10m on his warrior. I caught him and stopped it before he could, and he made excuses about testing it when he could just test it on his GM char.

Or how about when more than one Shadowfrost Shard dropped (four) in icc25 and instead of only giving one away and ignoring the rest, inter, the prized gm, gave all four to kindz.

And for roel, ah roel. He let people who were banned for serious offenses back in for money. He didn't give three fucks as long as he got money.

Fun fact about roel, in total he's obtained 20,000 euros from donations. Guess how much it's taken to run this server for the amount of time it's been running? 6,000 Euros. what's has he done with the other 14,000 because I know for a fact that the server hasn't seen a cent of it.

I quit and gave my accounts away because of how corrupt the leadership here is and i was fed up with it. I refuse to believe no one else could fix events, or help stop scammers, win-traders, mod world, handle pretty much every issue that i could handle. Yet i handled the majority of it, and why's that? No gave a single fuck about it. they reaped the rewards and avoided the work.

Now people may discard this and that's fine if you do, however don't forget that this is the truth.

TLDr; corrupt server and gm turned 'bad' and left.

Oh, and i almost forgot. Roel is only running this server until he finishes college (This is his last year) then he's giving it away because he doesn't give a fuck. Enjoy your last year of Truewow. ;)

inb4 post delelted/account banned/ip banned.
Quoting a random post from Inter doesn't mean we don't know what really happened. We know that you were involved in it and I myself got you there.

Getting bored of the patch and the community and "corrupt" Staff/leadership is not a reason to do what you've done. This is a childish/selfish indirect revenge I must say. I honestly never expected you to go that far or even THINK of doing such thing to the community... Couldn't you forget about your friend's "better" idea and leave with a simple goodbye and self-ban like you initially wanted to do?

It's none of your business or anyone's business what Roel does with banned players or the money he got from the donations. If I was him, I would also unban players for money... They can get banned again for rule breaking anyway so it's a win.
Also, it's obvious that the amount of money donated is higher than what's needed to run to server, and it would be dumb to spend it all on it...

It's always sad when I remember the good ol' Peithne from 2 years ago in Timless Circle.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Nexxus

#1227 » Post by Nexxus » 25 Jun 2013 03:38

Mith <3! you got demoted again? :S

And slar.. nicely said lol..

Intervention
Former Staff

#1228 » Post by Intervention » 25 Jun 2013 04:34

Lmao peithne was the most corrupted idiot of them all. Adding achievement and items to anyone and everyone without telling people. I didn't add 4 shards to Kindzadza because it was abuse of power, i didn't actually do that to begin with. Peithne was as everyone said, a bad gm. But as a staff member it was my responsibility to back him up at every turn. Too bad he's too much of a douche bag to know what that means. =/

I'm emo? Wtf nex grow up.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Kelor

#1229 » Post by Kelor » 25 Jun 2013 10:48

This conversation is liquid gold
The Fresh Prince of TrueWoW

I don't care if you got the best gear in the game
Don't you want rewards from The Burning Crusade?
LEARN TO PLAY!

Kelor Level 80 Undead Warrior (Retired)
Kelly Level 80 Blood Elf Rogue
Frieza Level ?? Galactic Overlord
Quarashi Leveling Blood Elf Palydan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-139teZQw

Best Quote Evar:
Seneschalla wrote:Kelor! XD You're still the syrup to my waffles. Always have been, always will be :P

Folkk

#1230 » Post by Folkk » 25 Jun 2013 11:21

Peith wrote: where i currently am, working on hc TOT progression ;).
Mirror mirror on the wall ,who is the biggest wanker of them all?
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy