What are you currently watching right now?

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
User avatar
paroliak
Posts: 82
Joined: 01 Jan 2014 17:01

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#16 » Post by paroliak » 18 Apr 2019 19:31

Nyeriah wrote:
17 Apr 2019 19:29
Could never get myself to watch a single episode of it. I guess I’ve been missing on a lot
Its kinda like lord of rings with more sex, pg-13 stuff!! if you like multiple storylines, and fiction you will like it.

Im on GoT, Supernatural, No Good Nick, The office (us), Rookie, Riverdale, Origin, Cobra kai, Stranger things, to name a few. :3

User avatar
Benedictus
Senior Game Master
Posts: 137
Joined: 19 Mar 2018 13:29

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#17 » Post by Benedictus » 18 Apr 2019 21:17

bobsmyname wrote:
17 Apr 2019 19:42
Just waiting for Lucifer S4..... one more month -.-

That is gonna be really intersting aswell, I hope they bring the show back to how it was in season 2 when lucifer's divinity was main focus not season 3's detective work.

User avatar
Kniteknite
Posts: 1680
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 16:40
Location: Great Lakes

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#18 » Post by Kniteknite » 19 Apr 2019 01:12





French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale

User avatar
tonylee..
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 May 2019 11:28
Contact:

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#19 » Post by tonylee.. » 13 May 2019 11:37

I watching overlord anime show. I think this is best anime show and I prefer to watch overlord anime show.
1.Kuro no Maou
2.Walk on Water
3.Driver's Love
You can download youtube at: https://youtubeconverter.to/
Hanebado i reading it..it's nice

User avatar
harry896
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 May 2019 21:33

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#20 » Post by harry896 » 28 May 2019 21:37

I am currently watching Harry Potter Movie. This is my favourite.
I checked the legendary moonlight sculptor novel yesterday and it's good. This is one of the best.

User avatar
foglump
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Oct 2019 16:45

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#21 » Post by foglump » 16 Oct 2019 16:50

Currently I'm watching The Vampire Diaries!

User avatar
Dymond
Senior Game Master
Posts: 1519
Joined: 20 Jan 2013 13:42
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#22 » Post by Dymond » 18 Oct 2019 12:30

iZombie!
“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius”

User avatar
w0lf
Donor
Posts: 40
Joined: 21 Oct 2013 23:37

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#23 » Post by w0lf » 22 Oct 2019 12:58

Top Boy
Wilcox wrote:rumor has it, omurtag is still lfm for icc10n
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |

User avatar
wari
Posts: 57
Joined: 11 May 2016 18:17

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#24 » Post by wari » 12 Nov 2019 20:39

Porn

User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2392
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#25 » Post by Gnurg » 14 Nov 2019 01:10

Soon through with The Office. The enjoyment did drop a bit after Steve Carell's departure, but it's still a nice and simple dummed-down show. Perfect for when you come home from work and want to take focus away from work.

I have to find something to replace it. A friend recommened me The Wire, as it's on HBO Nordic, though I don't know much about it. Has anybody seen and can give in a good word for it?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
w0lf
Donor
Posts: 40
Joined: 21 Oct 2013 23:37

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#26 » Post by w0lf » 14 Nov 2019 15:29

Gnurg wrote:
14 Nov 2019 01:10
A friend recommened me The Wire, as it's on HBO Nordic, though I don't know much about it. Has anybody seen and can give in a good word for it?
I love(d) it! I rewatch it every couple of years or so. Can be a little slow and does require you to follow the story, but its so worth it, imo.

Warning, spoilers!
The Wire - Omar in court
Loading...

Loading...


Wilcox wrote:rumor has it, omurtag is still lfm for icc10n
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |

User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2392
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#27 » Post by Gnurg » 15 Nov 2019 01:38

w0lf wrote:
14 Nov 2019 15:29
Gnurg wrote:
14 Nov 2019 01:10
A friend recommened me The Wire, as it's on HBO Nordic, though I don't know much about it. Has anybody seen and can give in a good word for it?
I love(d) it! I rewatch it every couple of years or so. Can be a little slow and does require you to follow the story, but its so worth it, imo.

Warning, spoilers!
The Wire - Omar in court
Loading...

Loading...


By slow, do you mean it takes a while for it to get interresting? I am usually quite impatient when I getting into a show. Is the story hard to follow?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
Floss
Posts: 463
Joined: 25 Jan 2014 20:46

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#28 » Post by Floss » 15 Nov 2019 23:00

Gnurg wrote:
14 Nov 2019 01:10

I have to find something to replace it. A friend recommened me The Wire, as it's on HBO Nordic, though I don't know much about it. Has anybody seen and can give in a good word for it?
I've seen it , it's a good show but doesn't deserve all that hype (9.3 on imdb). Its an old show so its not that sophisticated anymore.

User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2392
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#29 » Post by Gnurg » 16 Nov 2019 14:52

Floss wrote:
15 Nov 2019 23:00
Gnurg wrote:
14 Nov 2019 01:10

I have to find something to replace it. A friend recommened me The Wire, as it's on HBO Nordic, though I don't know much about it. Has anybody seen and can give in a good word for it?
I've seen it , it's a good show but doesn't deserve all that hype (9.3 on imdb). Its an old show so its not that sophisticated anymore.
How many episodes should I give it to get into it?

Haii Floss ^.~
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
Floss
Posts: 463
Joined: 25 Jan 2014 20:46

Re: What are you currently watching right now?

#30 » Post by Floss » 23 Nov 2019 09:28

Gnurg wrote:
16 Nov 2019 14:52
Floss wrote:
15 Nov 2019 23:00
Gnurg wrote:
14 Nov 2019 01:10

I have to find something to replace it. A friend recommened me The Wire, as it's on HBO Nordic, though I don't know much about it. Has anybody seen and can give in a good word for it?
I've seen it , it's a good show but doesn't deserve all that hype (9.3 on imdb). Its an old show so its not that sophisticated anymore.
How many episodes should I give it to get into it?

Haii Floss ^.~
Hi Gnurg ;)

Well its a subjective matter but i recall getting hooked around half of the first season.
Again, its old , so you might not get impressed easily but you"ll get there.

tbh I recommend watching peaky blinders instead. Its alot more interesting.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobbyMic, Lesjeby, SharaMeree, siempjj and 68 guests