my turn

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
loveable

my turn

#1 » Post by loveable » 02 Feb 2018 10:08

hey
due to my accounts ban (Abusing exploits to obtain gear & fragments (Ulduar) & RaF Abuse) :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
wont talk about anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
just here to say good bye to my friends , ill be in contact in fb ,instagram ^_^
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Dunkelstein

Re: my turn

#2 » Post by Dunkelstein » 02 Feb 2018 12:06

Banned on both realms?
Come to Primal if not!
Aka Funkelstein

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 02 Feb 2018 13:30

Another day, another Doug.

bakiss

#4 » Post by bakiss » 02 Feb 2018 18:39

RIP now you are a real Ghost

Longi

#5 » Post by Longi » 02 Feb 2018 20:27

Who will spam the forum with shitty ideas now ? :-(

Wilcox

#6 » Post by Wilcox » 02 Feb 2018 23:12

Longi wrote:
02 Feb 2018 20:27
Who will spam the forum with shitty ideas now ? :-(
thank fuck that you've been done with that for quite some time

loveable

#7 » Post by loveable » 03 Feb 2018 06:22

sry , realy i didn't want coment here , but alot of my friends sent me pm about did i realy abuse ? a person who is vs abusing ?
1 ) about abusing RAF system , yes i did , who didn't ? almost entire of server abused on this one to lvlup alt
question is , did u ban entire of server ? or just me becasue of ur personal issue ? (still i have some Real Raf , even my hunter , everyone knows it was my cusin char and he gave it to me)

2 ) about abusing ulduar , as i already told u pervious year , it is not abuse or exploit , it is not my bad your game skill is low or u have less knowledge about wow
https://imgur.com/a/HGmT3
as Roel said like 1 month ago in pv , if it is not abuse in retail , it will be ok , i told u last year again too , feel free to log in retail and ask some old game master if still they exist about it , we were using it at ulduar patch in retail with retail gms in raid ,do you know why ? because boss can attack you , boss can kill you , like many times i have to wipe sometimes to kill boss , which lead u to red part in above
also i asked jiranthos a while ago when he was in game too , it is just a game mechin that is not abuse
like this you have to ban players who jump on pillar in wsg , or LOS damage in bg's , or standing on top of something while lvling to avoid dying , because all of this game mechins will count as abuse , because all are smilar

look at this one :
https://imgur.com/a/2dUN2
can u explain everyone how a level 25 warlock can do ulduar to abuse it ????

then you - my points on all chars (sad because i paid money to someone to keep voting on my char's to keep this server ranking in vote sites)

and funny part u decided to ban me for RAF system while my 2nd acc on RAF is from 2015 and suddenly u decided to ban ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: after i did argu and fight vs u in forum and game

the only abuse happend here is your power abusing that u need to explain about it:
to ban me for your personal problem waitout any valid proof , ye 1st part i said myself abuse and entire of server did it in that way , which makes you to ban everyone

just think with yourself how everyone still talk good about Dymond , unlike you
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Feb 2018 11:46

You were using Flame Leviathan vehicles to solo XT and Ignis. Roel did NOT say it was okay to do that and it is not right to take what others say out of context.

All of your accounts received the punishment for abusive RAF and you're no longer able to use RAF on our server.

If you wish to return after your ban expires you're free to do so but you should really rethink how you go about abusing bugs.

Locking this now. If you wish to discuss your ban you're free to open a ban appeal thread at the support section.

The instance abuse was already fixed too anyway. Just to assure our players this won't be happening again.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart: