Goodbye from Zortax/Thepower

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Joh0239

Goodbye from Zortax/Thepower

#1 » Post by Joh0239 » 16 Aug 2017 17:14

Now it is my turn to say goodbye to this server. I played here since the early days back in 2010 but I can't go any further. TW has changed beyond the point of being even remotely playable, with low population and raids/bosses which simply doesn't work. I've been one of the few players who actually played here actively entire 2017 even after the new core and everything that followed. I tried to keep it alive with making raids every week, but it only stalled the inevitable. I knew this but it was a good run.

I want to thank everyone and to all of my new friends that made my time here awesome. I will miss this server and of course my chars, but it is time to accept that TW is not playable, I tried until the end, but it wont work anymore.

I hope PW will be successful so everything wasn't in vain, we might see again when PW moves to WOTLK, who knows. As of now I wont play here. That might change if TW survives in a miraculous way with a higher population, since this is highly unlikely, I'm leaving.

Goodbye!
Thepower/Zortax
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

loveable

Re: Goodbye from Zortax/Thepower

#2 » Post by loveable » 16 Aug 2017 17:58

ey , Sad to see this amigo :( :(

im very busy in RL too , not playing to much but still playing sometimes (i belive noone can leav wow realy :roll: ) , pw is very good
Was Good to know u and raid with u
i hope to see u in pw or tw again so we can go raid ^_^ :lol: :lol:
have a nice Life and GOOD LUCK and remember my broken english :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Kajel

#3 » Post by Kajel » 17 Aug 2017 02:29

Sad to see you go Zort. I feel I'll quit with you too seeing that a staff member even said TW is a discontinued project. Anyway was a nice short time I had playing with you and doing raids man. You will be missed. GL with the real life raids from now on :D

Girlwitwings/Kyoka
#MyWorld
#JustinBieber
#Dudewitwings

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 17 Aug 2017 03:27

You will be missed ZortaX, with any luck some of the devs may have some time to monkey around with things like WG battle etc. and eventually more will be ironed out to make TW more complete. It is understandable that more time and energy be focused on Primal by the staff, since ppl switched ships from TW to there for various reasons, and with the influx of others transferring . I do believe words expressed about the viability of TW by staff should at least be amended to reflect a more reassuring narrative concerning TW's destiny, to be more encouraging to past , present, and future players here. It's sad to see You go, but the only constant in this world after all, is change. So with any luck, there will be improvements.
At any rate, what ever You decide, or with any change of mind, I wish You good fortune, and best wishes~

Your new pal, ~(Kk~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Wilcox

#5 » Post by Wilcox » 18 Aug 2017 00:05

peace