Hideous Strength

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
arnis6

Hideous Strength

#1 » Post by arnis6 » 28 Jul 2017 18:05

Hello dear TrueWoW Community!
After more than 2 months of break from WoW I am happy to announce that we are starting to raid soon again.
Few things to discuss about:
1. Yes I am banned for "unknown" reason (I am severaly times reported by few players "won't name which" in revenge cause I reported them for abusing ID by doing multiple Icc10n/hc during 1 ID lockout (Yes sometimes its not good to be "fair and report abusers")
2. Do not be worried about curent low population on TrueWoW, numbers will be increasing slowly from day to day as I announced I will start to lead raids again by old schedule, people will start loging (mostly old raiders who used to attend my raids)
3. I would appriciate if someone could give me a short feedback about Naxx/Ulduar/Toc/Icc and Rs, (feedback as if raids are doable 100% or some bosses are bugged and if they are which encounters.) Why I am asking this? If the new core is not totaly buged I will consider of transfering 1 of my guilds to TW...
4. If I can get a bit of support, I would like to please staff to remove ban atleast on one of my accounts (main account) I saw that some of people who were permabanned on Primalwow are unbanned so yeah I would request same cause I did not do anything wrong 2 months gone when my ban was issued and I have no itention to make problems right now, if I ever make even tiny mistake feel free to ban me. If I did insult anyone then I am sorry and thats behind me, I wana raid and bring some back to TW.
5. I have no itentions to play on Primalwow, so we will carry TW as long we can and as long I can supply it with people for raids.
6. This is offtopic but #BringBackNyeriahToStaff , I know we are not in very best relations but Nyeriah is TrueWoW and without Nyeriah there is no TrueWoW.

Regards to all of you from, Arnis.
<3 You All
You can't hide you can't run
Mysterious thats the part I always show

arnis6

Re: Hideous Strength

#2 » Post by arnis6 » 28 Jul 2017 21:16

Ok so 1 more of my chars got banned today, only because I was afking and talking with people. Seriously I am not sure what I am doing so you get so hard Eronox? Do I need a gear? No I do not, do I need achievments? No I do not, I am trying to help people and organize raids, populating server and seriously you ban me for sake of fun, power craving or what lol.

Jiranthos
Admin

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 28 Jul 2017 21:20

Not sure how you don't understand. You are permanently banned from these services. You can't just decide when you come back after a while, under a new name. For all intents and purposes, the doors are closed for you and if you come out flashing your name, you will be banned, as is the correct protocol.
Why are all permabanned people so oblivious? "Oh, me? But I was just..."
No. You are not even welcome here to "afk and talk with people". Banned means banned.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

arnis6

#4 » Post by arnis6 » 28 Jul 2017 21:26

Jiranthos wrote:
28 Jul 2017 21:20
Not sure how you don't understand. You are permanently banned from these services. You can't just decide when you come back after a while, under a new name. For all intents and purposes, the doors are closed for you and if you come out flashing your name, you will be banned, as is the correct protocol.
Why are all permabanned people so oblivious? "Oh, me? But I was just..."
No. You are not even welcome here to "afk and talk with people". Banned means banned.
Banned for what seriously. My first ban was issued same way because I was afking and talking to people so yea I dont see a big deal of me loging on cause I didn't do jack shit to anyone besides reporting few people for ID abusing and later on 1 of staff members told me that those people did revenge on me and keept reporting me for false harrash untill I got banned.
So seriously I don't understand the logic of you.

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 28 Jul 2017 21:29

There are more serious accusations, but let's just suffice with the smallest one - Chat morals and attitude.
Your chatting behavior alone is enough to warrant a permanent ban.
Do you want me to publish your mute history?
I've never banned you personally, but I've seen the mute history, the ban history.
Some people in the Staff may like you, some dislike you, some may be illogical, some may be power hungry or whatever, but in a very fair, democratic way, by voting (>50% needed) we have all agreed that your time here has ended.

Stealing raid IDs to sabotage raids, trying to cheat the transfer system, conspiring, slandering, threatening - these are just few of the things I have personally seen you do, notwithstanding those I haven't.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

arnis6

#6 » Post by arnis6 » 28 Jul 2017 21:33

Jiranthos wrote:
28 Jul 2017 21:29
There are more serious accusations, but let's just suffice with the smallest one - Chat morals and attitude.
I've never banned you personally, but I've seen the mute history, the ban history.
Some people in the Staff may like you, some dislike you, some may be illogical, some may be power hungry or whatever, but in a very fair, democratic way, by voting (>50% needed) we have all agreed that your time here has ended.
My mute history? Do you know that in all those mutes that I had 50% of them was the sake of Eronox fun by muting me all the time w/e I said or w/e I did. I was harrashed by him for months and so what he is a staff member so he is allowed to do w/e he wants to right?
Check how many mutes are being given by Eronox only just for a sake of his fun, and then u tell me I got banned for mute history, I hope so you are joking cause that same GM keeps talking all kind of craps and insults on world chat and everyone thinks its funny, but when I say anything then Eronox gets hard up

arnis6

#7 » Post by arnis6 » 28 Jul 2017 21:37

Jiranthos wrote:
28 Jul 2017 21:29

Stealing raid IDs to sabotage raids, trying to cheat the transfer system, conspiring, slandering, threatening - these are just few of the things I have personally seen you do, notwithstanding those I haven't.
Jiranthos yes I did steal ID , do you even know that I was the one who told to Nyeriah and Dymond about that people are abusing Retail transfers and then I gave some tips to few GM's how to recognize fake transfers. Talking about stuff which u never have even checked. I am not trying to pick a fight on you but half of arguments that u try to put on my back are invalid.

Bloodshade

#8 » Post by Bloodshade » 28 Jul 2017 21:37

Thanks for the good laugh, arnis.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

arnis6

#9 » Post by arnis6 » 28 Jul 2017 21:39

Bloodshade wrote:
28 Jul 2017 21:37
Thanks for the good laugh, arnis.
No problem Kroton, next time when u brag about geting me banned talk it outside of wow atleast.

Eronox
MVP

#10 » Post by Eronox » 28 Jul 2017 21:40

arnis6 wrote:
28 Jul 2017 18:05
1. I am banned for "unknown" reason

1: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=37704

You even expose the reason of ban yourself, jesus
arnis6 wrote:
28 Jul 2017 18:05
4. , I would like to please staff to remove ban
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=38189#p414180

You will not get any ban lifted,
using friends accounts will just lead to having them banned as well like you noticed.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11643
Sharing your account with someone else is not recommended and we strongly suggest you to not give out your personal information to anyone. We cannot and will not be held responsible for your actions or any harm caused to your account(s) if your choice goes awry.

This is the final answer to the whole subject of yours,
now please.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash