XTREME IS BACK

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Post Reply
User avatar
Xtremest
Posts: 94
Joined: 02 Jan 2017 11:12

XTREME IS BACK

#1 » Post by Xtremest » 02 Jul 2017 10:48

Hell yea! I AM BACK once again. I started to level a rogue in PW and name is "kissmydonkey", It is going to be all about PVP and Camping so my opponents and people who dislike me can kiss my donkey.

P.S. Gonna farm farlight soon muahahahaha

Xtreme the king of kings.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

User avatar
Matsy
Posts: 1243
Joined: 28 Aug 2010 19:17
Location: United Kingdom

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#2 » Post by Matsy » 02 Jul 2017 17:39

Image
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Marksman Troll Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

User avatar
Gala
Posts: 22
Joined: 24 Jan 2017 16:00

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#3 » Post by Gala » 02 Jul 2017 19:12

either a really good troll or just pure cringe
Galaron - 70 warlock

User avatar
keksimus679
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 May 2017 12:16

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#4 » Post by keksimus679 » 02 Jul 2017 20:58

Gala wrote:
02 Jul 2017 19:12
either a really good troll or just pure cringe
wtf its xtreme the king of kings man

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 03 Jul 2017 02:36

How many times already extreme came back? xd
I am the swarm

User avatar
.Venna
Donor
Posts: 543
Joined: 23 Jun 2015 12:08

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#6 » Post by .Venna » 03 Jul 2017 03:39

No idea, never heard of him.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

User avatar
Longi
Posts: 753
Joined: 07 Jan 2014 11:14
Location: Cenarion Hold

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#7 » Post by Longi » 03 Jul 2017 04:18

Xtreme is like TW´s menstrual cycle . He´s coming back once per month for a couple of days :) The king of kings leaves the server to get back over and over again :D


Image



User avatar
Gehere
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Feb 2017 22:21

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#8 » Post by Gehere » 03 Jul 2017 12:11

No one important then. Okay, moving on.

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 4029
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 17:38

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#9 » Post by Fastor » 03 Jul 2017 19:49

Longi wrote:
03 Jul 2017 04:18
Xtreme is like TW´s menstrual cycle . He´s coming back once per month for a couple of days :) The king of kings leaves the server to get back over and over again :D
Fucking best definition EVER! That cancer should be banned on sight.

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#10 » Post by skyx » 03 Jul 2017 20:08

Xtremest wrote:
02 Jul 2017 10:48
Hell yea! I AM BACK once again. I started to level a rogue in PW and name is "kissmydonkey", It is going to be all about PVP and Camping so my opponents and people who dislike me can kiss my donkey.

P.S. Gonna farm farlight soon muahahahaha

Xtreme the king of kings.
* Replace with PvE and killing scripted NPCs

User avatar
Psychotic
Posts: 305
Joined: 02 Jul 2013 18:30

Re: XTREME IS BACK

#11 » Post by Psychotic » 05 Jul 2017 12:59

i never liked this meme
kuly
currently on retail, sylvanas

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Scottpam and 46 guests