Farewell

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
milanlord

Farewell

#1 » Post by milanlord » 13 Jun 2017 12:06

Hey,

recently a friend asked me do I wanna come back and play at least on PW, but since I don't plan to play ever again on TW/PW, I decided at least to give away my account so that someone else might find some use of it.

I have an level 80 almost bis geared shaman which was my main and I played with all the time, he's located on TW, but since the TW is in the situation it is after all the changes I guess that char isn't that worth anymore.

What I find "worth" cause of the current situation and which might be useful is my PW character. I have an level 60 Night Elf hunter called Honorable, he was my first hunter ever and the first char that I played with that isn't shaman after years of playing just shaman, I didn't play much with him just some bg's but it has some nice pvp set. I don't know if people remember me, but I wanna say thanks to Juve, Kronik,Jackofclubs, Kittie, Cuddy and one more druid whose name I sadly forgot for all the help they gave me and RDF spams we did and the entire guild Vanilla Knights for always helping me out even when I was complete stranger. I highly suggest you to join that guild if you plan to play on PW.

So, the rules are, who ever sends me PM first, will get my account with those 2 chars and some random low levels. Also would be cool if the winner would change the name of the chars he wishes to play with, but it's okay either way.

P.S. From this moment if you see me online, that is not me ! So I won't be responsible for the actions and speech that happens from those chars after this.
Last edited by milanlord on 13 Jun 2017 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

skyx

Re: Farewall

#2 » Post by skyx » 13 Jun 2017 12:22

Hey,

it is sad to see you go.

I think you should give PW another go. Maybe not now but when season2/season3/season4 arrives.

PvE gear won't be as BS as it is in Season8+ on TW.

Also, Vanilla Knights has moved to New Horizon.

Rohit

#3 » Post by Rohit » 13 Jun 2017 13:18

Good bye Milan. You're doing the right thing. We're worth nothing anymore, apparently. Meh, don't want to get into those details.
Anyway you also know that I and some other Gentlemen Club members have found a new home and have already told you about it. I'd absolutely love to play with you again there. So think on it and do tell me. Farewell old friend.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Ancestor

#4 » Post by Ancestor » 13 Jun 2017 18:55

Oh milan, sad to see u go :/
good times :/

milanlord

Re: Farewell

#5 » Post by milanlord » 13 Jun 2017 21:56

Skyx was the fastest one I hope you will find a good use of it.

@Rohit, eh m8, will miss our fights in bg's, I didn't want to mention the people from TW, cause eh, many are already gone and the list of whom I'd thank for great moments would be too long, but you were and always be one of the best people I've met on server and enjoyed playing with or against :)

@Ancestor yes indeed, awesome moments :) I won't be able to do bg's with you anymore sadly not even on PW like we planned when I started leveling on PW, but who knows what future will bring,maybe we will meet somewhere else :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

ItchyVortex

#6 » Post by ItchyVortex » 13 Jun 2017 22:06

F
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Matsy

#7 » Post by Matsy » 13 Jun 2017 22:13

Nuh milan! my favourite shammy :/
Can totally understand though, I haven't logged for awhile as there is nothing to do due to the lack of people....I also disagree with the recent changes, as its heavily crippled the server (TW at least). I pop in every couple of days to see if anything has changed, but its getting worse.....
Good luck in the future man!
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Jun 2017 22:50

bb, firewall

Relina

#9 » Post by Relina » 13 Jun 2017 23:48

bb :(
Last edited by Relina on 14 Jun 2017 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#10 » Post by Dymond » 14 Jun 2017 00:54

Bye bye, <3
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Kniteknite

#11 » Post by Kniteknite » 14 Jun 2017 08:44

My Landlord (Lord of Milan) ;) , I will miss the fun with You involved. You are a really decent one, and honorable. Whatever You decide to do, remember those who care about You You and keep that sliver of goodness in Your heart, draw upon it when ever You wish~ Feel free to pm if You so choose. I've been on less recently , as things in the world seem to be ramping up and getting faster. Thanks for being around ~(Kk~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Floss

#12 » Post by Floss » 14 Jun 2017 11:06

Sad to see one of my best friends leave the game.
Had a blast with you mate , thanks for being a great friend and companion through all the good and bad times we had in TrueWow.
What i most admire about you is the passion you put in everything you do.
Stay cool and don't be a stranger ;)

Good luck brother.

Gnurg

#13 » Post by Gnurg » 14 Jun 2017 14:12

Take care, was fun playing with you. :)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Eronox
MVP

#14 » Post by Eronox » 14 Jun 2017 15:24

I will miss the PvP tournament, I'll miss you too. :P
Firewall!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Xtremest

#15 » Post by Xtremest » 02 Jul 2017 07:31

arhhh !!! This boils my blood even more. I thought he was still active, meh fack. I am so so so confused with all this, Should i come back or no?? Any of my friends are playing in PW? this is so sad. I will miss you a lot milan and All the people who used to spam bgs and pvp with me.

Xtreme the king of kings.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-