The last forum post from the alias "Zsombee" ever

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Kekvelash

The last forum post from the alias "Zsombee" ever

#1 » Post by Kekvelash » 06 Jun 2017 17:47

That's right, the moment TBC will go live I will delete my infamous alias, and my main character in the past 2 years. After taking it some consideration, I realized that Zsombee has become such an negative force on this server, that I must put this character on the rest forever.

This isn't a letter of apology, but a letter of notification. To be honest, I really enjoyed my time playing here, and even though sometimes I didn't agree with some deicisons, I can see that overall, the server turned out to be a success, and I don't want to be that someone, who may screw it all up.

All that's left is giving out my honest shutouts: Staff of Primal, especially Roel, for obvious reasons, <Maple Syrup> for being the best guild on the server in every imaginable way possible, Varus-Lee-Craig for being the biggest bros during my time playing here and really the whole server's community for not trying to kill me irl, and for trying make the server as enjoyable as possible.

Sleep well Zsombee, you will not be missed honestly, long live whichever character I will main next.

PS: No more memes... for a while.

Rethor

Re: The last forum post from the alias "Zsombee" ever

#2 » Post by Rethor » 06 Jun 2017 18:22

Don't worry Primal-Emperor Zsman the Unjust, your adventures will be sung forever as long as this server will keep on going.
I will definately miss you, I can only hope that you will find happiness, playing with your new main character.

Deim

#3 » Post by Deim » 06 Jun 2017 18:39

TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Kekvelash

#4 » Post by Kekvelash » 06 Jun 2017 22:41

UPDATE: To the people who still think that I'm trolling, not anymore lmao.