Nice population

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Justicelight
Donor

Nice population

#1 » Post by Justicelight » 19 Jan 2017 10:14

"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Deim

Re: Nice population

#2 » Post by Deim » 19 Jan 2017 10:21

Rejuv is gonna go raid alone, at least no loot drama x)
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 10:35

Already 4 Threads about it

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Xtremest

#4 » Post by Xtremest » 19 Jan 2017 14:45

can someone help me understand this shit? how ppl make this many characters and control it AT THE SAME TIME?? i saw it in retail server too -.- isn't that banable?
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 14:54

Xtremest wrote:can someone help me understand this shit? how ppl make this many characters and control it AT THE SAME TIME?? i saw it in retail server too -.- isn't that banable?
It's a third-party software making you abled to control multiplie characters simultaneously through keybinds.
Here on TW staff has approved it to be allowed in the scenes of PvE, but not PvP.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Xtremest

#6 » Post by Xtremest » 22 Jan 2017 07:15

wtf ! give me that software il create 20 hordes with heirlooms, my bank is filled with heirlooms and frost emblems are getting rusted as well -.-
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Royo

#7 » Post by Royo » 22 Jan 2017 07:28

Let the man have his fun. He's hurting nobody.

Glader

#8 » Post by Glader » 22 Jan 2017 07:38

Xtremest wrote:wtf ! give me that software il create 20 hordes with heirlooms, my bank is filled with heirlooms and frost emblems are getting rusted as well -.-
It doesn't work like that. I have 40 seperate accounts. I wish I had heirlooms lol. I'm also on PrimalWoW so there are no such thing.
40box Multiboxing Stream - https://www.twitch.tv/poe_hellokitty

Xtremest

#9 » Post by Xtremest » 22 Jan 2017 07:46

what?

well Third party software can make it happen as aforementioned.

I didnt get what you mean by "it doesnt work that way" my dear <3

Nyeriah

#10 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Jan 2017 07:50

Why would you want to multibox anyway to grief low level players in stv?

Xtremest

#11 » Post by Xtremest » 22 Jan 2017 07:56

Nyeriah wrote:Why would you want to multibox anyway to grief low level players in stv?
Nyeriah! I do not camp low lvls without a reason -.- If they disobey me, only then i camp then. Anyways the reason I want to make multiple characters is because I dont have any horde character :( I got all allianace.

I miss you my dear <3 take care

Glader

#12 » Post by Glader » 22 Jan 2017 09:26

I have never seen so many posts about the same thing over and over lol. You guys are reacting as if me questing in the Barrens has effected lives around the world. In fact in this short time as many people have complained about my multiboxing here than they did on the Lightninghoof-US realm forums back in Cata due to Tol Barad destruction lol.
40box Multiboxing Stream - https://www.twitch.tv/poe_hellokitty

Longi

#13 » Post by Longi » 22 Jan 2017 09:35

Glader wrote:I have never seen so many posts about the same thing over and over lol. You guys are reacting as if me questing in the Barrens has effected lives around the world. In fact in this short time as many people have complained about my multiboxing here than they did on the Lightninghoof-US realm forums back in Cata due to Tol Barad destruction lol.
welcome to TW :D you will see more retarted posts at the forum about same thing over and over and over again :D
keep going and good luck with lvling :)

have a nice day ! :D

Kniteknite

#14 » Post by Kniteknite » 22 Jan 2017 10:01

Longi wrote:
Glader wrote:I have never seen so many posts about the same thing over and over lol. You guys are reacting as if me questing in the Barrens has effected lives around the world. In fact in this short time as many people have complained about my multiboxing here than they did on the Lightninghoof-US realm forums back in Cata due to Tol Barad destruction lol.
welcome to TW :D you will see more retarted posts at the forum about same thing over and over and over again :D
keep going and good luck with lvling :)

have a nice day ! :D
Image +1(40, not even 1000 or even 100) :D
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "