Diablo III The Necromancer Rises Again !

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
benzviliran

Diablo III The Necromancer Rises Again !

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Nov 2016 02:00

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt1bLufR-VA[/YouTube]

omg omg omg my fav class returns!!!!

how cool it is lellll!!! any diablo fans here?
I am the swarm

Animal

Re: Diablo III The Necromancer Rises Again !

#2 » Post by Animal » 05 Nov 2016 03:12

Are you really that hyped for this dlc joke? D3 has some major problems and one new class and a rift doesn't really change anything in the core game. Roll necromancer gear up in 3 days and quit until the next season to do the same thing again. Not much reason to pay for this, there are better arpgs to play.

Nyeriah

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Nov 2016 03:22

Ah, so, well, that's part of these money milking packs? No wonder they're expanding their business after it somehow worked at Starcraft.

I confess I was quite excited. Because the other games of the franchise had quite nice class concepts that they just choose to scrap (druids, necromancer), as they said they would never reuse them. I guess the cha-chin won this time around.

But yeah... not willing to spend money with that :D If for once I don't really have a lot to spare, I don't really feel like it's worth spending money into, it's just a vicious cycle, more dlcs will show up.

benzviliran

#4 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Nov 2016 06:41

ah well still i think ill buy it anyway started season 8 hopefully ill have enough time to get andariel wings just in time before reset xd
I am the swarm