Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Nyeriah

Re: Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

#31 » Post by Nyeriah » 11 Oct 2016 03:34

Your new chapter has plagiarized content from Arnis' story. JUST SAYING NO OFFENCE PLZ

Longi

#32 » Post by Longi » 11 Oct 2016 03:39

Nyeriah wrote:Your new chapter has plagiarized content from Arnis' story. JUST SAYING NO OFFENCE PLZ
yea I know and not only Arnis´s story ... each chapter has plagiarized content :D and yea Im taking offence I think Ill report your post for breaking rules for some weird reason which I have to find between lines first :D

Nyeriah

#33 » Post by Nyeriah » 15 Oct 2016 08:23

*** A Guardian's Fall ***

Kazdazdin gave in to the madness after being victim of Mr. A. J. Dark's maddening whispers of money and fortune. Working in the shadows, Kazdazdin and Jay Dark engineered a vast scheme of cattle cloning, which were later sold to inconspicuous people.

Alabaster, found out a suspicious cattle while doing the usual rounds across the kingdom, proceeding to report it to the council immediately.

There would be nothing unusual about this cattle, wasn't for the mark of kings. It was said that this mark was only given to those who've proved themselves through a lot of effort in the unhallowed halls of Ulduar, but, somehow, Jay Dark managed to smuggle several of them into the kingdom. Rumors had it that Jay Dark had help from a rogue band of gnolls, but nothing is quite certain.

After inspecting the cattle, Eynarah concluded that the mark really wasn't acquired legally but not only - the cattle was a clone! The bovine was banished from the kingdom to the dismay of the inconspicuous owner.

It's said that sometimes we let our thoughts take us over and we try embracing the whole world at once, and that ends up shattering us. Perhaps that was the case of Kazdazdin and J. D, who grew too used to the cloning to bother covering the tracks.

During a routine inspection of the headquarters, Eynarah found out the cloning pools, and Kazdazdin's signature spell print all over them.

The sound of silence echoed through the kingdom that day. The fall of one of its elder leaders was felt by each of the members of the Council; the night overflowed with sadness.

Jay Dark refused to comment the incident. But it's known that he's set sail to distant shores, carried away by resentment and doubt, sowing discord and disharmony over those who he's once cherished and stood beside.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#34 » Post by Dymond » 15 Oct 2016 14:41

Haha Poor Cows :(
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Relina

#35 » Post by Relina » 15 Oct 2016 19:49

This thread is by far one of the most entertaining things I've read these past few months :)
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Rohit

#36 » Post by Rohit » 16 Oct 2016 07:00

LMAO, I wonder why do the names like Lord-Emperor Primius, Eynarah, Alabaster, Submerged, Gemstone and the terms like "the disease called nqisition" sound so familiar, really wonder why. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooooh, also loved the shady figures like Kazdazdin and Jay dark, should have kicked their asses much before they spread the cancer imo. Better late than never anyway. No offence to anybody ofc. ^_^

Anyway that is some friggin amazing writing. Awesome works guys, cleared out a LOT of things for the likes of us, the uninformed. :D
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

deathadler

#37 » Post by deathadler » 19 Oct 2016 09:14

Longi wrote:
A long time ago on a server far, far away ....

TW dramas

Episode III
The Return of the King

The King of kings has returned to his home server of TrueWow in an attempt to reave the battlegrounds from the clutches of the vile Windraders and XP farmers.
Little does King know that the Hordes has begun to form a new armored Guild even more powerful than the first guild of Demented Lord.
When completed with Ally deserter helps, this Guild will purging down the plague from this server, the disease called nqisition and everyone will celebrate, dance , drink and be happy in the kingdom once again..."

hi its me xtreme xD

hahahaha tht is amazing xD i feel so great, u r talented !

Longi

#38 » Post by Longi » 19 Dec 2016 01:43

New episode is out ! Enjoy :D

Deim

#39 » Post by Deim » 21 Dec 2016 12:07

Lol nice
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.