Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Longi

Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

#1 » Post by Longi » 08 Oct 2016 02:53

Hey guys, I got many posivite freedbacks about my profile signature, Im happy that you liked it :D you know every good story has to continue ( this story is one of those bad :D ) and sadly the signature has allowed "only" 800 characters as the maximum number. So I wasn´t able to add next episode into my profile :D , but nevermind .... Here are 4 episodes...who knows maybe there will be more episodes in the future :D soo enjoy and have a nice day !

A long time ago on a server far, far away ....

TW dramas

Episode I
Rohan used shadowmeld

Several guilds have broken away and the fear of the end is rising.
Guild leader and his army left the galaxy ehm the server. Only a few true warriors remained to the end.
In response, the TW team has begun an extensive public relations project.
As the server stands on the edge of death, players are hoping to grow population....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW dramas

Episode II
The army returns back

It is a dark time for the Alliance. Although the Divinity guild has been destroyed, conflict has banished a players from their home and move them to other servers.
Evading the guild leader wishies, group of freedom old friends and few more warriors have arrived back to the server.
The Demented Lord of the Horde... ehm ... The Demonic Lord, obsessed with finding the solution for low population, have made a deal with TW team. Free transfer to Ogrimmar for several ally deserters …
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW dramas

Episode III
The Return of the King

The King of kings has returned to his home server of TrueWow in an attempt to reave the battlegrounds from the clutches of the vile Windraders and XP farmers.
Little does King know that the Hordes has begun to form a new armored Guild even more powerful than the first guild of Demented Lord.
When completed with Ally deserter helps, this Guild will purging down the plague from this server, the disease called nqisition and everyone will celebrate, dance , drink and be happy in the kingdom once again...

TW dramas

Episode IV
The Phantom Menace

Turmoil has engulfed the server. The Cross-faction on Truewow for PVE and PVP part of the game is in dispute.

Hoping to resolve the matter with an open debate at the forum, the greedy suggestion spammer has started intruding with ideas the small planet of Primalwow
While players of the server endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, The TW team has secretly began two new projects, the projects for next year which will save server and settle the conflict....
Last edited by Longi on 19 Dec 2016 02:08, edited 9 times in total.

Nyeriah

Re: Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Oct 2016 03:08

Hilarious

arnis5
Banned

#3 » Post by arnis5 » 08 Oct 2016 03:19

Funny
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 08 Oct 2016 13:59

Hysterical

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Vicodine

#5 » Post by Vicodine » 08 Oct 2016 14:01

I like it :D :D :D

Bloodshade

#6 » Post by Bloodshade » 08 Oct 2016 14:23

Rohan used Mind Control, then Shadowmeld.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 08 Oct 2016 14:30

Ludicrous

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Imagine
Donor

#8 » Post by Imagine » 08 Oct 2016 16:54

Only Inq. bastard could be that creative as you are :D
Nothing to say xD

Koriach

#9 » Post by Koriach » 08 Oct 2016 17:02

The level of sarcasm in the replies is so high. :lol:
Imagine wrote:Only Inq. bastard could be that creative as you are :D
Nothing to say xD
He had a signature with his characters before. He is a Divinity member so I wonder if him mocking his own guildies makes it funny or just sad...

milanlord

#10 » Post by milanlord » 08 Oct 2016 17:04

Hahah Sammara, you made my day :) This is so great! :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#11 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 08 Oct 2016 19:17

I'm missing out all the drama!
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

milanlord

#12 » Post by milanlord » 08 Oct 2016 20:38

Blacklustersoldier wrote:I'm missing out all the drama!
Then start playing again and don't miss a single piece of it :) Like Justicelight, Eryx, Vurzox and Xtreme did :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

mcheka

#13 » Post by mcheka » 09 Oct 2016 02:02

Side story set in the same universe:

Palamaster, the evil tyrant of the North has been overthrown by the benevolent monarchs of the Kingdom. Men cheer when in their cups, children sing and women rejoice and the land is free and prosperous again. Just as old members have returned to their ancestral homes and the population of the Kingdom rises, the tyrant's overthrow could not have come at a better time.

Next, the Benevolent Council sets their sights upon Danuvius and Yul. It has long been known through whispers upon the wind, the camaraderie between the couple and the former evil tyrant Palamaster. Thus, it is known through the Kingdom that the couple must be as rotten and as wicked as the tyrant himself -- for how else could one be peers with such a singularly sinful sot? Indeed, it is said that the hatred runs deep -- that the tyrant was once a moral man, an upstanding citizen later corrupted by the wicked couple.

It is known throughout the Kingdom, this trio of iniquity are to blame for the downfall of Divinity, for driving the great leader of Divinity to seek refuge in faraway lands for his clan, and for his eventual Shadowmeld. In taverns throughout the Kingdom, from the Slaughtered Lamb to the rowdiest of establishments in Orgrimmar, it is known deep in the hearts of all, that these three are solely responsible for the current state of affairs, and the unholy Inquisition for harbouring them. It is now upon the Benevolent Council and the people of the Kingdom to decide their punishments for their most heinous of crimes.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Nyeriah

#14 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Oct 2016 02:24

I don't like the looks of this thread at all. It all just looks like a mockery to certain players and staff. I guess we're supposed to "take things lightly" but it's quite "unfun" if anything. People talking about things they have no clue about and are just composed by bad rumors.

Eronox
MVP

#15 » Post by Eronox » 09 Oct 2016 02:35

Nyeriah wrote:People talking about things they have no clue about and are just composed by bad rumors.
Straight on point, could not agree more.
Eronox wrote:Hysterical
Jiranthos wrote:Ludicrous
Confirms

Is there a place to vote for a thread lock?

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash