Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
mcheka

Re: RE: Re: Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

#16 » Post by mcheka » 09 Oct 2016 02:42

Nyeriah wrote:People talking about things they have no clue about and are just composed by bad rumors.
Just like some of the characters in the story! I think I've written a timeless classic [emoji4]
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Floss

Re: Truewow crawl...(no offense, only for fun)

#17 » Post by Floss » 09 Oct 2016 06:39

Bring Rohan back! With his mighty champions !
For it is long and painful to go through the hard journey again, within the filthy Districts :(

Nyeriah

#18 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Oct 2016 07:53

Let's give it a shot at this story telling thing then. REMEMBER GUYS IT'S JUST FOR FUN, NO OFFENCE PLZ

*** Stained Glass ***

Ruled by the Benevolent Council, led by the Lord-Emperor Primius the First, the one Kingdom once spoken of stood prosperous and bright. Through the vastitudes, it's people lived happy and content with the life they had - they made their plans, they set their goals, they laughed and had fun. Even when times were bitter, their faith did not falter. They trusted the ruling Council and knew things would eventually turn out for better.

Primius the First was always seen as a kind leader, but he was also a very busy person. As expected, he could not oversee the entire Kingdom on his own. Thus, the responsibility of watching over the Kingdom and ensuring it's safety was shared with the Benevolent Council, who now bore the sacred duty of watching over and caring about the integrity of their people over everything else they did - often at great cost, often at the cost of their own freedom.

Formed by members of the different houses of nobles chosen to ascend, the Council stood vigilant and watchful.

*** The Warden ***

The Warden was probably the most enigmatic member of the Benevolent Council. Very little was known about her, and even to Lord Primius himself, her presence in the Council was barely noticeable. A blue-eyed black panther in the dark; The Warden relieved herself in the shadows for long, assisting the council as she could, solving the issues demanded by her people.

As times passed by, The Warden surged with an unquiet feeling. She felt herself filled with inspiration - it was time to do more and take action. She was uneasy with the miasma of inertia surrounding the Kingdom - she wanted to get things moving, so her people lived always prosper and happy.

As the light of Elune illuminates the dark nights, she let herself be taken away by her will to help her people, transpiring such feeling in everything she did. She became Eynarah, one of the many fierce leaders of the ever-vigilant Council.

*** The Wizard of Holy ***

Few times over, a Wizard who also was a man of holy showed up to offer the Council his assistance. He was solemn and graceful, blue and white, member of one of the important clans of nobles, a seasoned leader. He was a good Wizard - wore a tall hat, may have lacked a potent wand, but a good wizard nonetheless. His words were soft, his heart was fierce.

For about as many times as the Wizard of Holy showed up, Kazdazdin and Eynarah would refuse his assistance. There was about something that this man from the houses of holy had that was quite unsettling, at least to The Warden.

Regardless of her feelings, Eynarah pondered. "Let him come, we will put him through a trial and see if he passes it. If his intentions are as golden as his writing, it shan't be a problem." The other members of the Council agreed with the consideration.

And so did the Wizard that was to be holy ascend to the Benevolent Council. Laying down his old tall hat, the Wizard did his best to attend to the expectations of the Council, but more was there than the eye could reach.

*** Words of SIlver, Heart of Steel ***

Through the tough and enduring trial, The Wizard emerged victorious and claimed his definitive membership of the Council. Disregarding everything ere said, Alabaster became one of Eynarah's most trusted enforcers. She had even foreseen him as one of her leaders.

They would spend time talking and trade opinions, everything seemed bright blue but nothing is ever too good that may not turn bad. One knows that the heart of a man may get carried away by it's passions, and as member of one of the most important houses of the Kingdom, Alabaster didn't perform the transition fully and still hoarded such feelings.

"To be a member of the Council is to cherish the life of our people above all things. Our personal expectations are but a wave in the ebb and flow; they're fragile. You must know where your thoughts as a citizen end and where your thoughts as a Council member begin. Let them not cloud up your judgement." Said Eynarah during one of the Council meetings.

Alabaster remained resilient and sharp, doing his best to help the Council and maintain order. But his passions slowly carried him away to a devious path - a path of no return.

*** Crossroads ***

Alabaster's intentions may have been pure, but to the dismay of the population they suddenly went dark as mud in the water. The once holy Wizard, armed with his prerogatives of a Council member, started to whisper rumors in the wind. Rumors which were supported by his house and caused a major discomfort to the other houses of nobles.

Kazdazdin, informed of these underlying issues by one of his advisors, rushed to smite Alabaster with great force for his deeds.

"Halt!" Yelled Eynarah as she threw her glaive towards Kazdazdin, blocking his blow.

"Those claims cannot be true. Who's spreading such rumors? Alabaster's judgement is as clear as the Mother Moon's light; he has always been in line and is one of our bests. How could this be?" questioned the Warden, pushing Alabaster behind her as he slowly faded away.

Kazdazdin did not reply.

The Council rulers became uneasy after that day. Eynarah lived under the conviction that Alabaster was one of the most straight-lined ones among the Council. Never had it crossed her mind that those claims could be true, never had it crossed her mind that the Wizard could be working against his own people.

*** Resonance ***

As the rulers of the Council distanced themselves, Alabaster made himself better acquainted with his powers. His passions took over him completely, few times over he tried to rain down the laws of the Council over the members of the other houses. Even silencing their leaders when those spoke out in public, after provoking the altercation in the first place.

Casting a powerful draconic spell, he's washed away a group of fellow folks who raided at the fields of prey. All of which passed under the bridge unnoticed by the Council leaders.

But that was not enough to quench Alabaster's thirst - he wanted more, he craved for way more. A little brick in the road here and there would never do anyone any good.

Seeking to rid himself of some unused communication channels, Alabaster sought for the permission of the Council leaders. Prodigious, the Wise, nodded in response to his pledge. Eynarah, however, frowned and responded shortly "No, leave it. I will deal with that problem later so it's done properly." and quickly returned to her attributions.

Alabaster, infuriated with Eynarah's denial, reached out his inner rage and from the dwells of his soul and with all his might hurled an enormous ball of hellfire towards Eynarah's direction. But Eynarah's light of Elune disintegrated his spell before it reached her, causing no harm.

After noticing that his spell was fruitless, Alabastar sought refuge within his coven, blind with rage and fury, giving free blows to all the sort of things who crossed his way.

*** Rat in the Hat ***

Two months later, Eynarah chooses her new leader: Submerged, the Flooded. Little does she know that her actions would just rekindle an old, dark flame in Alabaster's heart.

Seeing red in rage, Alabaster reaches out for help from the Emperor-Lord Primius and calls out a meeting to discuss the future of Eynarah in the team. To overthrow the Warden, in a rich discourse - flavored of lemonade and resentment - Alabaster tells the Council about how Eynarah is a problem and tries to convince the Emperor Lord that everyone secretly has a problem with her.

The discussion leads to nothing, except flames and arguments. Without the Council's support, Alabaster retreats and goes back to his personal drawing board. Eynarah, equally exhausted, seeks out her Mother Moon for the strength she needs to endure the probation given.

Seeing the terrible atmosphere, the Council remains uneasy. Clouds and storms took over the headquarters, the air felt as thick and unbreathable as it ever was.

While the Council was busy dealing with their own internal affairs, one of the leaders of the noble houses decided to leave the kingdom in frustration and discontentment as nothing was done to stop Alabaster's mischief.

*** It was said all the roads lead back to... ***

milanlord

#19 » Post by milanlord » 09 Oct 2016 10:24

Damn guys, you are good :D Congratulations to Dan and Nyeriah aswell :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Hansrutger » 09 Oct 2016 10:48

Most stories are true but from different perspectives. Please don't remove this thread I want to read it later as I haven't had the chance to do so yet.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

mcheka

#21 » Post by mcheka » 09 Oct 2016 11:31

Amidst the ashes of destruction Alabaster had sowed, while all appeared prosperous, the leader of the Divine clan, separated from the Kingdom by his command, smiled mischievously as his veins throbbed with feelings of megalomania.

"Finally, I am become God!" He smiled at his own handiwork, content that his campaign of propaganda had worked its magic. He had managed to convince even the Benevolent Council of the rumours he had spread, that Alabaster and his two cronies were responsible for the Kingdom's great divide.

A wicked grin flashed across his lips as he pondered his advantageous position. He knew soon it would be time to step into the shadows, for his mission was accomplished. His people had spoken, followed him unconditionally, and he had finally proven to himself that he was needed. He had finally banished his own demons and emerged the victor -- demons with which he had wrestled during his tenure as clan leader in the Kingdom. Yes, it was soon time to go as his clan had unwittingly participated in his psychological war and were expendable.

Bitterly, he reminisced of times when Alabaster's now-cronies were once counted among his closest friends, but like others before them, they had abandoned him upon learning of his Demons, his political schemes, and his view of the Kingdom's people as tools to use in his grand schemes and political maneuvers. His bitterness vanished quickly, as he remembered that his whispers, as those of Yogg-Saron, had been wildly successful. Perhaps his greatest feat had been his alignment of the Benevolent Council member Gemstone to his cause, who had protected her clan even amidst the trickery he had implemented in his clan's raids. He afforded another quick smile. The protests of the three Inquisitors had fallen upon deaf ears, and the leader was more than happy to employ trickery to achieve his result of easier raiding and being loved by his clan. She had been so thoroughly convinced that she had even denounced Alabaster and his wicked duo without cause, after the pair had seen the media he had put on the Kingdom's extended Intranet of the Divine clan's greatest triumph over the mighty Lich King. Again they had complained of his tricks.

"The honest fools," he thought. He couldn't believe their naiveté. Nothing in life was fair or freely given, how had the Inquisitors not learned of this by now? Any trickery to gain an advantage -- such was the way in which the clan leader had been raised. These lessons had proven fruitful, and he had managed to gain a significant advantage with his abusive trickery. Still, his greatest trickery had been to convince the Benevolent Council that the three Inquisitors had done wrong, and he had finally had the Kingdom wrapped around his little finger as he had always desired.

It was a simple matter at that point to place the blame upon the trio as the reason his clan had opted for their schism from the rest of the Kingdom, and the Kingdom would see him as their exiled champion and the Inquisitors as the villains.

As the clan leader prepared to Shadowmeld, he admired his own work one final time.

"They all doubted Napoleon too!" I've shown them, I am so important that I have held the Kingdom's fate in my palm all along... It is time for me to depart all these lands and focus on things anew...
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

arnis5
Banned

#22 » Post by arnis5 » 09 Oct 2016 13:48

The Demonic Lord who woke up once again from his DEPTHS OF HELL has decided that plague started to overclaim the kingdom and that his purge is needed once again. This time his army is much bigger, stronger and united and nothing can stop them from purging down the plague from this kingdom, the disease called nqisition. The souls of poor citizens who didn't get totaly overclaimed heard the voice of Demonic Lord and started to joining his army as they realised how strong nqisition disease was. Now Demonic Lord is counting up the days when he will do his last strike and purge down that disease once from all, and everyone will celebrate, dance , drink and be happy in kingdom once again.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

adiba

#23 » Post by adiba » 09 Oct 2016 14:00

arnis5 wrote: This time his army is much bigger, stronger and united and nothing can stop them from purging down the plague from this kingdom, the disease called nqisition.
Rofl :lol:

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#24 » Post by Hansrutger » 09 Oct 2016 14:15

I had the time to read them and I am really enjoying the way Dan and Nyeriah can write holy shit. If only I could write like that, hope to see others write in the same kind of motive, really good (and will be waiting for that continuation).

Best part was about this, I actually laughed my ass off xD
Nyeriah wrote:Eynarah, however, frowned and responded shortly "No, leave it. I will deal with that problem later so it's done properly." and quickly returned to her attributions.
One thing though, I hope that others can as I am, laughing about this. What is done is done, whether it's from X's perspective or Y's perspective. Done is done so I'm hoping that we can learn about this for the future coven leaders to not seek the paths to spread plagues big enough to eliminate other covens. If you, as a person (anyone), have anything still against me for something and want it resolved rather than being bitter about it, send a PM to me and we'll discuss it as I am ready to laugh about it and leave marked as "L&A" so to speak. :P (Not talking about this thread by the way).
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Jiranthos
Admin

#25 » Post by Jiranthos » 09 Oct 2016 14:28

The Kingdom was in turmoil, on the brink of a civil war, it almost seemed to be.
The army from far away lands of Hordania, currently led by the Demonic Lord Nisra the Red was marching towards the capital of Dalr'ani while bards and minstrels and lorekeepers alike from the lands of the inquisitors and the lands of the divine were singing different songs, and neutral tribes like the Ascend'i could make no sense of what was song and what was history.

Ranthoji, a Benevolent Councilor, looked on with sadness and weariness upon what had become of the Kingdom. All he had wanted was peace and prosperity in the land, where the Reds led by Nisra and what remained of the lands of the Blue could co-exist peacefully and work together with exclamations of mirth and common feasts where bread was broken amongst the patrons, not jaws and limbs. Ranthoji was often gone on missions. A bit ignorant of politics, he gladly travelled far to the lands of the Red, the lands of the Divine and the lands of the inquisitors without bias and judgement and supplied all parties equally with food and built shelter for them. He swore a vow, an oath, and he knew he cannot become an oath-breaker. He had set out to try and unite the Kingdom, as there were greater dangers outside the borders of the Kingdom that cast their shadows and mists eerily behind the mountain range of the Kingdom he loved so much.

In the lands of the Red, he heard the men and women alike jump across the campfire and practice their battlecries, bolstering their strength and passion - bloodlust perhaps. The songs wove tales of death and courage, drinking the blood of their enemies from their helms and skulls, and using the flesh of the fallen as appetizers in the battles to come. While macabre and morbid, there was a known charm to the whole culture of these lands.

In the lands of the Blue, it was quite a different sight, he noticed. Songs were only sung in great cathedrals, crafted by the finest minstrels in the lands. Troubadours, who wore the most expensive threads and slept on silk at night.

Ranthoji was very afraid for what could happen with the Kingdom. He came to love it so much, he just wished there was a way to unite the clans and stand strong against other neighbouring Kingdoms like the massive Manwaria and Distryctusia.
While not a resident, Ranthoji smiled at the sight sister-kingdom Pri'ma'lu, for things there were much like his childhood in the Kingdom - peaceful, glorious, maybe rose-tinted, air filled with lavender scent - even if Pri'ma'lu had a few of her own problems, of course.

Ranthoji, wishing not for all his work and dedication to be for naught, set out to ask the denizens: "Is it not just song and tale? Is it worth spilling the blood of your brothers for a temporary glory, to become kinslayers?" Maybe the great conquests and bloodletting could remain alive in the songs of the minstrels and books of the wizards, but the Peoples of the Kingdom, could be able to join hands once again and thrive and flourish and stand strong as brothers and sisters, shoulder-to-shoulder again. Ousts and coups happen, the Benevolent Council is ever-changing. But it is the Peoples that can help influence the contents of the Council, it is the Peoples and Free Folk of the Kingdom, that have a certain degree of power over the decisions of the Council. The Council was created to serve, not rule, it was created to supply the towns, nourish the lands and cultivate the successes and small victories. The Council was to represent the Kingdom to other realms.

Our Kingdom has the greenest and greatest of forests, the lushest valleys. Sure, there is an earthquake once in a while, but, overall, Our Kingdom has the physically best positioning on the peninsula from all the other lands.

Ranthoji returned to the Inner Sanctums of the Council, sat back in his chair, took one puff of the Thistleweed pipe and shed a single tear that fell on the marble floors. A tear that came from the fear of the future, the Tear of Fear. The fear of unrealized potential, of in-fighting and paradise lost. Ranthoji hoped there was a thing he could do, and maybe there was, but he knew not of one. The Tear of Fear took to a form of a crystal and Ranthoji leaned down, picked it up and began wearing it around his neck as an amulet to remind himself of the mission he has set out to complete, and to remind others who look upon him, about the real dangers.
Until the wars will end, the Tear of Fear will dangle on and sway in the winds of the Kingdom.

Perhaps, one day, a new Councilman would arise. Another one neither affiliated with the clan of the Divine, the Demon Reds or the inquisitors, a neutral, foolhardy peasant. The Chosen Councilor who could set things in motion anew. Ranthoji knew perfectly well, he could not be the one prophesied, there must be another, for even if Ranthoji tried his best, he could not save this land alone. He needed the strength of the Prophesied, the strength of the Peoples United and the strength of the Benevolent Council. Until that day, the Tear of Fear persists.

Meanwhile, at the Great Gate of the Kingdom, where the only entrance to the Kingdom from other lands lie. Roarrista the Sentinel guarded the Gate and made sure no insects came in, no diseases from other lands were spread, and the people truly exiled from the Kingdom would never be able to return. As they scaled the mountain range and planned their way back into the lands, Roarrista quickly struck them down and threw them out again.

----
OOC: Goddamn, I'm such an in-the-closet role-player, guys. Why did you have to start this? :P

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Wilcox

#26 » Post by Wilcox » 09 Oct 2016 15:19

yall fucking mad or wut dawg

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#27 » Post by Dymond » 09 Oct 2016 15:39

Long live Ranthoji the Wise!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

BozoBog

#28 » Post by BozoBog » 09 Oct 2016 17:24

arnis5 wrote:The Demonic Lord who woke up once again from his DEPTHS OF HELL has decided that plague started to overclaim the kingdom and that his purge is needed once again. This time his army is much bigger, stronger and united and nothing can stop them from purging down the plague from this kingdom, the disease called nqisition. The souls of poor citizens who didn't get totaly overclaimed heard the voice of Demonic Lord and started to joining his army as they realised how strong nqisition disease was. Now Demonic Lord is counting up the days when he will do his last strike and purge down that disease once from all, and everyone will celebrate, dance , drink and be happy in kingdom once again.

Wait wait...

Demonic Lord who lives in Depths of Hell saving the day and making everyone to dance, drink and be happy?

What? xD
Economist- Demonology Warlock
Eco - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Prevarant - Fury/Prot Warrior
Morgoth - Frost/UH Death Knight
Anduil - Prot/Holy Paladin
Kandilo - Disc/Shadow Priest
Unsated - Restoration Shaman
Blazing - Markmanship Hunter
Hetada - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Izildur - Fire / 1112 Mage

arnis5
Banned

#29 » Post by arnis5 » 09 Oct 2016 17:47

BozoBog wrote:
arnis5 wrote:The Demonic Lord who woke up once again from his DEPTHS OF HELL has decided that plague started to overclaim the kingdom and that his purge is needed once again. This time his army is much bigger, stronger and united and nothing can stop them from purging down the plague from this kingdom, the disease called nqisition. The souls of poor citizens who didn't get totaly overclaimed heard the voice of Demonic Lord and started to joining his army as they realised how strong nqisition disease was. Now Demonic Lord is counting up the days when he will do his last strike and purge down that disease once from all, and everyone will celebrate, dance , drink and be happy in kingdom once again.

Wait wait...

Demonic Lord who lives in Depths of Hell saving the day and making everyone to dance, drink and be happy?

What? xD
In this "fairy tail" Demonic Lord is good guy something like hellboy :lol:
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Longi

#30 » Post by Longi » 10 Oct 2016 23:36

Doesnt matter if post were sarcasm or people liked / hated it :) [hide]those who didnt get Star Wars parody, shame on you :D[/hide]
I think this topic created the bridge to tell something people wanted to know (from different point of view, lets say)
and at end it " relaxed atmosphere "

....guys who added "side" stories ... well done ! /salute it was good reading :)

New episode is out .... enjoy and have a nice day ! :D