Just passing by

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Saddie

Just passing by

#1 » Post by Saddie » 16 Sep 2016 05:39

For those of you who actually knew me(I know the majority didn't actually know much about me other than that I loved playing gnomes), I'd just like to take the opportunity to say thanks for letting me be part of the community, this was for a long time my go-to place on my free time, since I'm not much of a people person, even if I do get unwanted attention sometimes, anyway. for the past almost 4 years I was in TW raiding mostly in alliance, where I usually tanked or healed ICC pugs(mainly 10 normals and HC and 25 normal) and sadly I never really geared up for one reason or another, but at least I had fun most of the time, I haven't had much time to play over the past 6 months or so, and when I've tried to come back I just didn't have the drive anymore, so I figured I'd come by here to dedicate a few words to the people I raided regularly with, those that helped me at some points and those I considered my friends that hopefully also saw me as their friend.

My usual midnight raiding group, Mistir, Bearwithinme, Aurelian, Yul, Shaharan, SMELDOR!, I'd like to thank you guys for always offering something to do whenever I was bored and sleepless, and specially for always making me feel like one more of the crew, since I was usually the only one in your groups that wasn't from either of the guilds you guys were in, but that never mattered to you guys and I'm thankful for that, you guys are awesome, I'd like to also thank Belendor for showing me the way of the protadin and Justicelight for the helpful tips he gave me when I started playing with ret paladin, it was very nice of you guys, Nyeriah for always putting up with me bothering the crap out of her with lame questions, I admire your patience xD my mom could learn something from you :lol: , to the entire staff, developers, GMs, admins and all the bunch for scripting the server as greatly as you did and for keeping it going, your job never went unnoticed, even if at times it may have looked like some people didn't appreciate your efforts, you guys did a great job and it made it worth playing here, but as much fun as I had here, I think it's time for me to move on, been that I no longer have the time(and often the energy) to play anymore, I figured I'd come by to say thanks for putting up with me for this long, all of you made my stay in TW a memorable one, even those of you I didn't like(don't worry I won't mention any names), and I guess this is pretty much what I wanted to say, not a lot more to add, I'll still lurk around in forums and pop a post from time to time, just pulling the plug on my gaming career.

See you around, love you guys <3: Sädie Isabella Alexandersson. A.K.A Apple/Saddie

devil5000

Re: Just passing by

#2 » Post by devil5000 » 16 Sep 2016 05:56

Damn its always sad to see players leave the server especially those one that you actualy played and enjoyed talking with.I had alot of fun talking and raiding with You.I hope you will have fun in real life and dont forget to msg or pop in the game sometimes :D. Good Luck in Real Life.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Jiranthos
Admin

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Sep 2016 06:27

Best of luck to you Sädie, don't be a stranger! :)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

benzviliran

#4 » Post by benzviliran » 16 Sep 2016 08:06

who are u?
I am the swarm

Saddie

#5 » Post by Saddie » 16 Sep 2016 08:38

benzviliran wrote:who are u?
Someone who is severely intolerant to stupidity, hence why I never bothered with you ^_^

mcheka

#6 » Post by mcheka » 16 Sep 2016 16:25

Nooooo, another one bites the dust. Well, I was wondering where you've been and I guess this is the answer. So long Apple, hope life treats you as well as you deserve and you have fun in whatever other games you end up playing (if any).

Alliance PUGs and RHCs will miss you, but c'est la vie. The server will also miss your strong sense of justice, which was a refreshing change from many other people's attitudes.

It's always sad to say goodbye to a friend when you've done dungeons and raids for 3 years with that person, so I'll stop babbling now and leave it at that. Farewell, do stop by once in awhile when you have some time and you get the itch to do an RHC or raid for old times' sake.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

alexiepower

#7 » Post by alexiepower » 16 Sep 2016 16:30

Damn :( you're leaving... was really wondering why I hadnt seen a lv80 gnome afking in loch modan all these months :o
either way, no one can take your place! You shall always be known as the lv80 gnome who is always in loch modam haha

Anyway I hope everything goes well for you in life, and om suee we will all remember you one way or another. For me it wiill be whenever im in loch modan.
Thank you for the few conversations we had even if there werent many :)

Ps. Now that I tthink about..... lately tthere are no tank for rhc :0 we're doomed ;_;
who is gonna tank all those rhcs D:

Alright! Have lots of fun and best of luck in life! You should come around like once in a while and say hi :)
Yul Holy/Discipline Priest

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Sep 2016 05:33

Sad to see you go, we haven't had a lot of time together out of the gm/player environment but you've always seemed like a cheerful, nice person :) Take care of yourself and see ya around!

Royo

#9 » Post by Royo » 17 Sep 2016 07:31

I'm sure going to miss you in-game! RHCs involving you and I were always fun. Some of the raids you and I have done together were laughable, but at least there was fun involved as well. Also, who's going to ridicule me in the party chats from now on? :/

One thing I will definitely miss is you beasting it up as a fury warrior. That 'dps' race we had in HoR was one hell of a challenge, hehe, but I admit you are better (though I've never claimed I was any good, but you catch my drift).

I also liked that no matter which faction I played you had chars on both sides, so it was always nice having someone to talk to regularly, as well as performing some kind of activity in-game, whether it be transmog runs, RHC/raid, arenas (against people that are actually equivalent to our skill-level/gear) or just general Loch Modan scenery admiration.

Do take care of yourself, and best of luck to whatever it is you do in life :)

benzviliran

#10 » Post by benzviliran » 17 Sep 2016 10:53

Saddie wrote:
benzviliran wrote:who are u?
Someone who is severely intolerant to stupidity, hence why I never bothered with you ^_^
still no idea who you are but i guess im one of those who isnt sad with you leaving, good bye indeed
I am the swarm

Kniteknite

#11 » Post by Kniteknite » 17 Sep 2016 11:58

Always nice to see a lil gnome named Apple, and Saddie ofc.
Enjoy life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness. Stay classy and thanks for stopping by.
With any luck You will grace us with Your presense from time to time ~(Kk~
:) [youtube]qN-_cZNDy0w[/youtube]
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "