Good bye people...

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
yobb

Re: Good bye people...

#16 » Post by yobb » 27 Jul 2016 11:49

Da nema nas dokonih, ne bi bilo ovog servera.. Kako smo poceli nece ga ni biti.. Ajde lagano uzivaj u letu eto tebe ponovo cim zahladi..

Justicelight
Donor

#17 » Post by Justicelight » 27 Jul 2016 12:20

Bićete propustili Vuzoxy :D
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Kniteknite

#18 » Post by Kniteknite » 27 Jul 2016 12:30

Heya VurzY ! Glad You decided to take a break and may be come back ^_^ You are one of the most fun players here, and yeah, it's too bad when ppl pass away into a better place, and I understand how it may be . Thanks for being a class act, and for all the fun times, I'll be saving up potions in the event of Your return. What ever I have aquired from now until then I'll give You for free :D Anyway take care, behave (a little bit) and keep cheesin' ( ^_^ ) See You some time ~(Kk~

http://jimearl.com/radio.html
Last edited by Kniteknite on 29 Jul 2016 09:30, edited 1 time in total.
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

warangels

#19 » Post by warangels » 27 Jul 2016 17:37

Sticazzi?

benzviliran

#20 » Post by benzviliran » 27 Jul 2016 21:10

moo moo kaka pee pee yolo mada kuku shushi kushi mushi papa tulu kawapanga chiwawa mufleta kapaso nelkama kulululul mu mu chucha pucha mucha la pati la pato la pari .
I am the swarm

Vurzox1

#21 » Post by Vurzox1 » 27 Jul 2016 22:32

benzviliran wrote:moo moo kaka pee pee yolo mada kuku shushi kushi mushi papa tulu kawapanga chiwawa mufleta kapaso nelkama kulululul mu mu chucha pucha mucha la pati la pato la pari .
One word for him: RETARD.
Vurzox - level 80 - Arms/Fury - Warrior
Son of Zeus
Brother of Hercules
Father of Aesthetic
Orgrimmar Destroyer

benzviliran

#22 » Post by benzviliran » 27 Jul 2016 22:52

Vurzox1 wrote:
benzviliran wrote:moo moo kaka pee pee yolo mada kuku shushi kushi mushi papa tulu kawapanga chiwawa mufleta kapaso nelkama kulululul mu mu chucha pucha mucha la pati la pato la pari .
tried to speak ur language.
I am the swarm

belendor

#23 » Post by belendor » 28 Jul 2016 07:24

That looked more like chinese than serbian imo. I speak neither tho.

Anyway, no offense but I'm not even sad you're leaving the server.

Gl in real life
Last edited by belendor on 28 Jul 2016 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

aveseer

#24 » Post by aveseer » 28 Jul 2016 12:19

benzviliran wrote:
Vurzox1 wrote:

When someone says anything bad about jews you QQ till the moon and back. Now you do something rascist yourself and you find it ok? Hypocrit?

benzviliran

#25 » Post by benzviliran » 28 Jul 2016 18:39

aveseer wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
Vurzox1 wrote:

When someone says anything bad about jews you QQ till the moon and back. Now you do something rascist yourself and you find it ok? Hypocrit?
Hi, just because you are racist it doesnt make me racist.

just for the record according to server rules people should speak english only (so others could understand aswell.

me saying i tried to speak his language is my way of protesting against none english in public channels/forums.

protesting against none english is not racist unless you really think the staff made racist rules.

future tips:

1)do not jump into conclusions.

2)try to understand for what purpose the person you try to accuse is writing whatever he writes.

that will help you avoid false accusations and spare you from showing your trueself - hater in that case.

now back to the topic. Vurzox in my opinion (just for the record i am being serious now) was an important person for any community.

why? because he was encouraging people to pvp and not to afk in dalaran and make that server more active.

i can name alot of people who enjoyed pvping with him in dalaran, the fact that he was being a big troller was part of it.

that brings more joy to the server and encouraging people to stay and even more to join.

so vurzox even that you were an asshole (sometimes) i think i liked you in some way, also i would like you to return sometime so i farm you for more honor!

so good luck and stay intact xd.
I am the swarm