I had to say this...

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
milanlord

I had to say this...

#1 » Post by milanlord » 29 Jun 2016 23:54

First of all, I want to apologies I know this isn't the right place to make this post, but since the previous one was made here I want to post this one here too. So after I was marked by Watermelons as racist and some of staff members seems to agree with him, not sure weather is that the product of him being so annoying so staff decided to accept his allegations just to get him off from their back or they think the same I don't care that much.

I couldn't stay silence after I read the previous post, why? If I kept being silent that means I agree to be marked as I mentioned before. NO, I will not agree with that and I won't accept it just because I said fucking Jew, I didn't mean to offend him because he's different race or maybe religion I used that phrase to tell him fuck you dude go piss off because he wouldn't stop talking all kinds of stupidity on world. So if I say fucking Brazilian, American, Romanian, Serbian,etc... that's not racism.

He pulled the fact that a lot of number of Jews has died in WW II and that's why its so sensitive. Well let me tell you one fact, not only Jews died in that war. A big number of Serbs has died too. Only in concentration center Jasenovac 600,000 of innocent people has died, because Hitler had a big plan to not burn to the ground only Jews, he wanted to burn down Serbs too. There were dozens of these concentration centers like Jasenovac, but many people have no clue of that, they only know that Hitler wanted to kill Jews only...Serbian people is brave people, honorable people, we fought for ages against evil no matter how big that evil was. We never allowed anyone to conquer us, we never lead offensive wars, always defensive wars, to protect our freedom. If you watch TV you would see that Israel isn't so poor country like Watermelons is trying to present us and not only as victim. Israel army has launched a big number of rocket attacks and killed many civilians not to mention they even had several offensive wars about their territory.

Only because of that fact, that he thinks only Jews died in WW II he wants to be untouchable, NO I say NO. How many times did I see on world people say fucking Serbs, Serbian dogs, etc... and all kind of crap. Did I ever send PM to GM's about that, did I ever made QQ posts about it on forum, NEVER, like I heard Watermelons does. Why? Because this is only a game, where people can say what they want and you can;t stop them, this is fucking internet, everything is allowed. And ofc I don't care about it because I don't make it too personal. And neither should this Watermelons, unless he's complete idiot who would care what people say to him on internet or just a kid looking for attention which has more sense.

Anyway I am really tired of getting involved in this crap, every time I come to forum I can only read again stupid reports or retarded topics like I read yesterday. And I want to say no more.

From this moment I will avoid any communication with Watermelons on forum or ingame I will just ignore everything what he says like I did to Numen and I got him from my back so he stopped trolling me, cause the more you feed the troll the bigger he becomes.

Once again I apologies to all the people who had to read all this drama cause trust me, I feel ashamed that I allowed him to involve me in all this. And I promise you won't hear a word from me on world channel about this anymore.

Thanks for everything and I hope GM's won't delete this, instead just lock it please.

Best regards.

Milanlord
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Nyeriah

Re: I had to say this...

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 30 Jun 2016 00:02

Why General Support though? :s

gann

#3 » Post by gann » 30 Jun 2016 00:09

Why post an entire wall of text just because some random called you a racist? If i made a thread each time someone brands me as a racist, there would be no more room for anything else on this forum.
Noveria

Wilcox

#4 » Post by Wilcox » 30 Jun 2016 00:11

im sorry you feel that way serbianlord

Longi

#5 » Post by Longi » 30 Jun 2016 00:26

Inappropriate content removed. Please be mindful of our community rules before posting.
Last edited by Anonymous on 30 Jun 2016 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Antisemistic joke

Matsy

#6 » Post by Matsy » 30 Jun 2016 00:37

Bad milan! bad!
:twisted:
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Etro
Honorary Member

#7 » Post by Etro » 30 Jun 2016 00:39

Moved to off-topic.

Personally, I find this subject (and all types of "I'm offended, pls do something") absurd, but absurd can make for good fun. I even want to join in sometimes, lol. If only our GMs didn't have to deal with the complains, tho...
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#8 » Post by Dymond » 30 Jun 2016 03:04

Longi, your post was edited and reason given.

Inappropriate content removed. Please be mindful of our community rules before posting.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Longi

#9 » Post by Longi » 30 Jun 2016 03:08

Dymond wrote:Longi, your post was edited and reason given.

show me the rule prohibiting a joke

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#10 » Post by Dymond » 30 Jun 2016 03:13

5. While a certain amount of swearing, verbal assaults, racism or disrespectful comments towards another player or religion are expected, they should not get out of control. GMs will decide on a punishment proper to the volume of the violation.

Longi

#11 » Post by Longi » 30 Jun 2016 03:21

Dymond wrote:5. While a certain amount of swearing, verbal assaults, racism or disrespectful comments towards another player or religion are expected, they should not get out of control. GMs will decide on a punishment proper to the volume of the violation.
sooo .... old joke = disrespectful comments towards another player ? ? ? .... I think this is racistic ... white guy cant share god damn joke ( no personal attack, no verbal assault, no racism, no disrespectful comments towards another player ) just one stupid joke .... well done

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#12 » Post by Dymond » 30 Jun 2016 03:23

It was a joke in poor taste. It was our decision to remove it.

Enough said. locking this.