Hello Nyeriah.

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
nitroxide

Hello Nyeriah.

#1 » Post by nitroxide » 07 Apr 2016 08:05

Greetings,

Dear Nyeriah, First of all, I would like to apologize for making this post but right over here " http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=34431 ", I didn't understand a single thing about what u said. I know your english skills are amazing but could you please write all that again in normal words? SO i can understand what you are trying to say. Thank you so much Dear.
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: Hello Nyeriah.

#2 » Post by Jiranthos » 07 Apr 2016 08:44

It says, that player has been given chances many times but now Nyeriah feels it should stop and player will be banned. If he wants to counter this ban he can write to staff, but for now, Nye feels it's the right thing to do after seeing all evidence and talk about it.

Np.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

nitroxide

#3 » Post by nitroxide » 07 Apr 2016 08:53

OK so now if I form a huge group of people and complain about a certain individual saying that person abuses ( without providing proof ), he will get banned? sorry but earlier he got his punishment and now he isn't doing anything on purpose. I kindly request the staff to give Eryx one more chance. Thank You
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Justicelight
Donor

#4 » Post by Justicelight » 07 Apr 2016 09:00

No one can help Eryx until himself tries to counter the ban. Until then... that's it.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

prodigy
Developer

#5 » Post by prodigy » 07 Apr 2016 09:10

As always, this is not your problem.The issue is between the accused party and TW Staff.

Locked.Further topics on this matter will be closed/deleted without warning.