The silent minority/ 3rd party interest.

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Matsy

Re: The silent minority/ 3rd party interest.

#16 » Post by Matsy » 08 Mar 2016 01:56

Ah timeless circle... memories
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

kryptos

#17 » Post by kryptos » 08 Mar 2016 02:20

The whole issue is still about a disagreement between 4-5 individuals. Other members of this guild have either been dragged into all this against their will or are using this whole situation for their personal gains or personal vendettas.
I still believe that if the original people involved within this argument come to terms, a reunited HR isn't a far fetched possibility.

Matsy

#18 » Post by Matsy » 08 Mar 2016 02:24

kryptos wrote:The whole issue is still about a disagreement between 4-5 individuals. Other members of this guild have either been dragged into all this against their will or are using this whole situation for their personal gains or personal vendettas.
I still believe that if the original people involved within this argument come to terms, a reunited HR isn't a far fetched possibility.
You are totally right.
But i think they are too proud to come to terms.
Matsy pls

Nyeriah

#19 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Mar 2016 03:30

Justicelight wrote:...
What a creative way of seeing things.

Ubal

#20 » Post by Ubal » 08 Mar 2016 05:36

+1
I just cant wait till this finally ends and we will be like:

http://www.twitch.tv/chlaachol You can see through Baloo's eyes

Ubal - Bear and Chicken
Obal - Kitty and Tree
Alobal - MM Hunter
Labu - Arcane (Yes I play this incredibly hard spec, stay away from it) Mage

belendor

#21 » Post by belendor » 08 Mar 2016 07:38

Ubal made me smile:D
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

elementalice

#22 » Post by elementalice » 08 Mar 2016 10:30

best answer of this conflict is Ubal post, seee he is an old faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat BEAR :D

Bluebell
Former Staff

#23 » Post by Bluebell » 08 Mar 2016 19:34

This is all just stage 5 of my plan to bring back Requiem. Soon.

Anyway, you all say it's a few people squabbling, and if they could come to terms it would be fine, and they've dragged everyone else through the mud, but it's more than that.

Hellraisers isn't just a guild. It was a family. One that went from a simple leveling guild, to a high end raid competitor, to number one on the server. Its history is ingrained within the very fabric of TrueWoW, after the fall of Maelstrom, it remained one of the top 3 guilds on the server. Nearly every original TrueWoW player, at some point, has been in Hellraisers.

And from this, many of those that have been in this fight have been in there years. They joined as lowbies and raised the ranks, they didn't join for the raids or the glory, they joined because it was friendly. They build it up to what it is now,for years they battled for supremacy. You have to understand that at one point, with Requiem vs Hellraisers vs Immortal No More, the Horde struggled to field two ICC25s Ns, meaning it was nearly impossible for guilds to do raids, yet both fought major guilds fought each other.

The players that are upset built this. In their minds, they made HR be number one. They led the realm first LK, they brought all the members in, they are Hellraisers. But now they're not. They've been forced out of their family, something they helped build for years, by what they see as an intruder, a hostile force.

Friends that were once family have separated due to this, which yes, it's just a game, but it still hurts. You've levelled with this people, you've raided with them through every instance on the game, offered advise or even spoke about sensitive real issues and now they force you out. All because, of what you perceive, is one other.

The name of Hellraisrs everything that was built, seems like it's being dragged through the mud. The history, the effort and culture of a guild being stripped away. One issue was the tabard and the guild ranks. It's a little thing, I mean, who cares? Most guilds just have "Guild Master" as the title of the main GM. But this is a historical guild. A new guy comes in and puts a Spider on the tabard, they change the ranks, it removes everything about the guild, and perhaps even the players within it.

I often say, Hellraisers is basically, or was, TrueWoW. The last real guild from the original era. Yes, there's Spermilk, Bloodcraft and countless others now flocked to us, but nearly as I said before, old player was in that guild. Now its history is being eroded, its ties cut. And with it, the players feel like their own mark on the server they dedicated so much time and effort to, is being destroyed as well.

So please, I know the trolling is a lot. I know there are insults which go overboard from both parties. But take a moment to understand that it isn't just a spat, it isn't just a few people getting in a hissy fit. It's more. It's about a feeling of belonging and betrayal, and that that your hard work may count for nothing. We've lost a lot of old players, naturally on this server, and now we seem to be losing what we had in place to remember them.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

kryptos

#24 » Post by kryptos » 08 Mar 2016 19:49

And does continuing this charade in any way lead to returning HR to what it was? In fact it will do the opposite. Ending this quarrel is the only way to preserve the HR that you just described.

Darchrow
Donor

#25 » Post by Darchrow » 08 Mar 2016 20:29

I'm not one that usually partakes in anything other than trolling for fun and giggles but here we go, seriousness.
i'll try to keep things short

i've played on this server for a long long time
yes i went inactive lots of times, i tried other servers at some times, but this is the server that's always been THE server for me.
i was originally alliance, and i was in many guilds there, but the one where i felt most comfortable in was Immortal no More. After Intervention went inactive, the guild wasn't the same again. Slowly and slowly, things changed til it got to a point where i wasn't enjoying my time on the alliance side anymore.
i joined horde, i was in Hellraisers and other guilds since i have many toons.
In all honesty, i went in and out of HR countless times, but it was always a guild i utterly respected

What i'm saying is, i've been in a huge amount of guilds
the reason i'm saying this is to make it clear that i've witnessed so much drama through my journey through guilds

but now, i'm facing a totally new thing.
I'm facing a person who's way in over his head, acting as if he's the superstar, trying to dominate a guild he knows so little off, shooing away the ones that built it, the ones that literally made it what it is, and the worst part is that he's actually trying to claim all the achievements as his own thinking he somehow made it as it is.

< Quote everything Bluebell said here >
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

kryptos

#26 » Post by kryptos » 08 Mar 2016 20:47

We can go deep into the accounts of who did what for the guild, and how both sides were wronged by the others. And this thread will turn into every other thread about the issue out there. Lets try to come up with a solution and not state our takes on the problem.

Wilcox

#27 » Post by Wilcox » 08 Mar 2016 20:49

kryptos wrote:We can go deep into the accounts of who did what for the guild, and how both sides were wronged by the others. And this thread will turn into every other thread about the issue out there. Lets try to come up with a solution and not state our takes on the problem.
you can also do the same instead of trying to act like a common negotiator

solution? i see but one solution, things go back to the way they were, arock gets what his is and so does arnis

kryptos

#28 » Post by kryptos » 08 Mar 2016 20:59

I already posted what I think should be done, but i will repeat. I think that the people involved in the original argument should try to talk and work it out, for HR, and for horde's pve stability.

Matsy

#29 » Post by Matsy » 08 Mar 2016 21:11

kryptos wrote:I already posted what I think should be done, but i will repeat. I think that the people involved in the original argument should try to talk and work it out, for HR, and for horde's pve stability.
Think they have already tried, one of the conditions was demoting Arnis, which was refused so....(don't know this as fact, just what I've heard)
Matsy pls

arnis5
Banned

#30 » Post by arnis5 » 09 Mar 2016 05:49

I will try to be short here and explain myself in few lines.
We had sort of a talk, about merging Paramount and Hellraisers together but the requests for that merge up were ridiculous.
As a 1st it was required from me to pass my rank which I said I would do. It's realy not a problem to pass the rank I said I don't even mind if I would be demoted or kicked from guild. But aswell I can't pass the GM rank to someone like Cherno since I was asked to pass GM rank to him. Only pearson who can get GM rank from me is Virdo, casue he is the truly only one who deserve to keep that rank. I'l repeat again I don't mind if I am Hell Spawn or Council or w/e rank realy, I am curently keeping GM rank only casue Virdo is feed up after so many years of leading raids and fights and casue I am curently leading raids and rest of the things on my own. So if you think that I'm the problem here you are wrong. I will gladly merge up guilds anytime, with reasonable requests and for me those would be: Virdo gets GM rank, Arock should be regular member as it was said he will be regular member only if we do merge up. Old Shadow Councils get theyr ranks back I am talking here about (Belendor and Ragnorak). Once the old leading staff is on throne they would vote if me or Cherno or anyone else would actualy become officer. As I said I don't mind for rank or even leaving a guild if that will make both sides happy.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.