Helpful and nicest people of the community tier list

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
.Venna
Donor

Helpful and nicest people of the community tier list

#1 » Post by .Venna » 10 Jan 2016 01:36

Because the "most cancerous" list needs a foil.

I find the community here to be helpful and mostly very nice. Sadly a few vocal people make it seem that our community isn't helpful or kind. I think they are wrong. I know a lot of nice people on the horde side, others will need to help with alliance side.

Felicity,
Juve,
Grimtosh,
Bluntknight

Add more, guys.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

Baitmaster

Re: Helpful and nicest people of the community tier list

#2 » Post by Baitmaster » 10 Jan 2016 02:09

Most cancerous people of the community tier list:
Bustea Kaughn Crump Yuglee Whiteglint Shibmeister Pliny Bk Shadowmourne Voldemorph Firarn(pre vacation era) Johnnyx Jehnski Tweaker Pwn Orchidna Zumagus Requake Tomerant Garland Benediction Jewsuxcox (pre namechange era) Fascist Hashtagblaze Hashirama (gold hack era) Baitmaster Sacrek Voldraek Shippu Lithium Kagoth Itburns Funkelstein Fox Evilspider Regen Darn Perkulator
Peippo Weedsmoker Felicity Juve Loerf Ozrek Cheeta Yucky Sargantis (pre u all suk in PvP era) Rafeke Mocanita Xt Jamhead Fartlight Thorbjorn Shombay Kurthos Dunkelstein Tracy Retrospect Coolbeans Manoroar Fatra Exoticdancer

King of cancer: Shadowmourne Enforca Lee Bigwammy Varus Cleo Biqdick Renon Drumy Zsombee Xholyqt Avra

Will add more

PS: Im a homo
Last edited by Guest on 10 Jan 2016 03:50, edited 1 time in total.

.aspirine101

#3 » Post by .aspirine101 » 10 Jan 2016 02:40

Baitmaster wrote:Most cancerous people of the community tier list:
Bustea Kaughn Crump Yuglee Whiteglint Shibmeister Pliny Bk Shadowmourne Voldemorph Firarn(pre vacation era) Johnnyx Jehnski Tweaker Pwn Orchidna Zumagus Requake Tomerant Garland Benediction Jewsuxcox (pre namechange era) Fascist Hashtagblaze Hashirama (gold hack era) Baitmaster Sacrek Voldraek Shippu Lithium Kagoth Itburns Funkelstein Fox Evilspider Regen Darn Perkulator
Peippo Weedsmoker Felicity Juve Loerf Ozrek Cheeta Yucky Sargantis (pre u all suk in PvP era) Rafeke Mocanita Xt Jamhead Fartlight Thorbjorn Shombay Kurthos Dunkelstein Tracy Retrospect Coolbeans Manoroar Fatra Exoticdancer

King of cancer: Hamsterwheel Shadowmourne Enforca Lee Bigwammy Varus Cleo Biqdick Renon Drumy Zsombee Xholyqt Avra

Will add more

dam the nostalgia from hearing some of these names

Hamsterwheel

#4 » Post by Hamsterwheel » 10 Jan 2016 03:41

King of cancer: Hamsterwheel

I'd like to thank my friends & family for this beautiful award. I will cherish this till the day I will be 6 feet under.

Baitmaster

#5 » Post by Baitmaster » 10 Jan 2016 03:43

Hamsterwheel wrote:King of cancer: Hamsterwheel

I'd like to thank my friends & family for this beautiful award. I will cherish this till the day I will be 6 feet under.
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU

Baitmaster

#6 » Post by Baitmaster » 10 Jan 2016 17:23

Baitmaster wrote:

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU
Stop censoring me mr.primeman

.aspirine101

#7 » Post by .aspirine101 » 12 Jan 2016 10:59

Baitmaster wrote:
Baitmaster wrote:

Stop censoring me mr.primeman
baitmaster who r u in game r u bk? if yes ples cum to lorderen

.Zsombee

#8 » Post by .Zsombee » 12 Jan 2016 12:11

U fokin feggit Baitmaster is Varus u dipshit. Bkis ded for good.

aspirine102

#9 » Post by aspirine102 » 12 Jan 2016 14:16

Zsombee wrote:U fokin feggit Baitmaster is Varus u dipshit. Bkis ded for good.
rip toucan 2k15-2k15

offheal

#10 » Post by offheal » 12 Jan 2016 14:41

you will be banned for impersonation!

.Fárlight

#11 » Post by .Fárlight » 12 Jan 2016 16:38

King of cancer: Shadowmourne Enforca Lee Bigwammy Varus Cleo Biqdick Renon Drumy Zsombee Xholyqt Avra

Will add more

Yay I'm in too ;)

aspirine102

#12 » Post by aspirine102 » 12 Jan 2016 17:50

Fárlight wrote:

Will add more

Yay I'm in too ;)
Congratulations Farlight now you're on of us.

Btw to add to the most cancer people list I would like to add Cloudra and Voladar.

Swaggerboyzar

#13 » Post by Swaggerboyzar » 12 Jan 2016 22:32

Fárlight wrote:

Will add more

Yay I'm in too ;)
FARTTTTTLIGHT

aspirine102

#14 » Post by aspirine102 » 12 Jan 2016 22:34

zsombee is that u

Swaggerboyzar

#15 » Post by Swaggerboyzar » 12 Jan 2016 22:36

aspirine102 wrote:zsombee is that u
Im motherfuckin Gape Newell u bitsch.
Last edited by Guest on 25 Feb 2016 19:57, edited 1 time in total.