<Maple Syurp> hunters are...

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Baitmaster

<Maple Syurp> hunters are...

#1 » Post by Baitmaster » 17 Aug 2015 12:26

..the best threeway interracial lesbian buttbudies since the Anti-Comintern Pact.

Seriously nerf these guys.

-How do you call Bk,Cleo and Zsombee when they are in one WSG?
-Cancerfest 2015
Last edited by Guest on 17 Aug 2015 17:44, edited 2 times in total.

themus3

Re: <Maple Syurp> hunters are...

#2 » Post by themus3 » 17 Aug 2015 14:40

The key to victory is having a warlock on the other team.

The warlock doesn't even have to do anything, but him being there will immediately cause bk and zsombee to stop playing and start crying about how overpowered warlocks are.

Baitmaster

#3 » Post by Baitmaster » 17 Aug 2015 15:14

themus3 wrote:The key to victory is having a warlock on the other team.

The warlock doesn't even have to do anything, but him being there will immediately cause bk and zsombee to stop playing and start crying about how overpowered warlocks are.
They killed our Silverheart and Zumagus, those bastards.

Seriosuly though, they are the real horde, not us.

.Enderos

#4 » Post by .Enderos » 17 Aug 2015 15:58

So, after a few weeks of steady viewing I feel pretty confident in making this decision.

Bait, you post crap. Nothing worthwhile, interesting, or informative has come from your fingertips yet. So I'll just be ignoring your threads from this point on. Any chance you could provide your in-game name so I can make sure you are ignored there, too? Thanks so much for your help!

Baitmaster

#5 » Post by Baitmaster » 17 Aug 2015 16:04

Enderos wrote:So, after a few weeks of steady viewing I feel pretty confident in making this decision.

Bait, you post crap. Nothing worthwhile, interesting, or informative has come from your fingertips yet. So I'll just be ignoring your threads from this point on. Any chance you could provide your in-game name so I can make sure you are ignored there, too? Thanks so much for your help!
My name on the game is Abby

.Sorrugis

#6 » Post by .Sorrugis » 17 Aug 2015 16:19

Enderos wrote:So, after a few weeks of steady viewing I feel pretty confident in making this decision.

I will say though. I was shocked at his knowledge of WWII history. This specific Stultus Saxum seems to be highly evolved with capabilities much higher than your average Troll.

Like I've said before. Tread with extreme caution. I fear this beast has advanced further than any of his known brethren and might be capable of feats still unknown to us.

Baitmaster

#7 » Post by Baitmaster » 17 Aug 2015 17:45

Sorrugis wrote:

I will say though. I was shocked at his knowledge of WWII history. This specific Stultus Saxum seems to be highly evolved with capabilities much higher than your average Troll.

Like I've said before. Tread with extreme caution. I fear this beast has advanced further than any of his known brethren and might be capable of feats still unknown to us.
You can learn a lot from History Channel's Pawn Shop.

Cleofatra

#8 » Post by Cleofatra » 17 Aug 2015 17:52

Sorrugis wrote:I will say though. I was shocked at his knowledge of WWII history. This specific Stultus Saxum seems to be highly evolved with capabilities much higher than your average Troll.

Oy he’s a wiley un ain’t eh? Gotta be curfull aroun’ these beasts, there’ll catch ya unsuspekin em un all and BAM ya git yaself a trollin’ real good-like.
-- Some Stanky Dwarf

.Sorrugis

#9 » Post by .Sorrugis » 17 Aug 2015 18:10

Cleofatra wrote:
Sorrugis wrote:I will say though. I was shocked at his knowledge of WWII history. This specific Stultus Saxum seems to be highly evolved with capabilities much higher than your average Troll.

Oy he’s a wiley un ain’t eh? Gotta be curfull aroun’ these beasts, there’ll catch ya unsuspekin em un all and BAM ya git yaself a trollin’ real good-like.
-- Some Stanky Dwarf
Stanky dorf was wise beyond his years. Shame what happened to him.

Baitmaster

#10 » Post by Baitmaster » 17 Aug 2015 18:27

Sorrugis wrote:Stanky dorf was wise beyond his years. Shame what happened to him.
Get your crappy Feenix memes out here, we have work to do, nerfing your goddamn hunters.

.Zsombee

#11 » Post by .Zsombee » 17 Aug 2015 18:38

Baitmaster wrote:Image
m8 i wanted to be hitrul not massolini. Massolinioni iz bad. Hitrul iz kewl
Oh ye and long live Cancerfest 2015.

Amalizzy

#12 » Post by Amalizzy » 17 Aug 2015 19:44

Baitmaster wrote:Image

..the best threeway interracial lesbian buttbudies since the Anti-Comintern Pact.

Seriously nerf these guys.

-How do you call Bk,Cleo and Zsombee when they are in one WSG?
-Cancerfest 2015
YOu have to see them whining on gchat all the time, warlocks op, priests op, dispel op nerf plz... funny you made this post, was starting to think hunters need buff

Cleofatra

#13 » Post by Cleofatra » 17 Aug 2015 19:46

Such hate Amalizzy :X. Sorry I complain about the best 1v1 class when I get frustrated m8y. Take it with a grain of salt (#seewhatididthere)

themus3

#14 » Post by themus3 » 17 Aug 2015 20:13

Cleofatra wrote:Such hate Amalizzy :X. Sorry I complain about the best 1v1 class when I get frustrated m8y. Take it with a grain of salt (#seewhatididthere)
I don't get it.

Cleofatra

#15 » Post by Cleofatra » 17 Aug 2015 20:14

God dammit Theemus.