What games u play besides WoW ?

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
-

Re: What games u play besides WoW ?

#61 » Post by - » 07 Jun 2011 15:53

Update on the games I play: Stopped CS 1.6, now I play DmC 3 SE, Worms Armageddon, Sniper Elite, Brothers in Arms EiB. Not sure, but I might go back to CS 1.6, but I'm having some serious issues and I posted my probs in the Technical Support section. "SW jedi academy rules." - Oh yeah, played that many times and I still love it even though I stopped playing it. :) "Counter-Strike 1.6 (i used to play it and now i totally hate it)" - Hate? Why hate?

godatifor

#62 » Post by godatifor » 07 Jun 2011 15:58

I just play

CSS
Fable (I,II,III) for xbox
Final fantasy
Football Manager
WOW ofc =)

-

#63 » Post by - » 07 Jun 2011 16:16

Yay, Fable, played that one! (ahhah!)
Last edited by Guest on 14 Aug 2011 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

Warpath

#64 » Post by Warpath » 07 Jun 2011 16:45

I just started playing CS 1.6, but only on Zombie servers.

-

#65 » Post by - » 07 Jun 2011 16:56

Zombie Servers For The Ultimate Boring Non-Scary LOSE!
Try classics, deathmatches (respawn spree FTW), Fightyard and stuff. Also try 5vs5ers. The best. (Had most laughs and crazy moments and best gameplay in those... mostly laughs and crazy moments... 4 guys with me: Where's the ffff-ing bomb?! Where the ffff is it?! The ffff! We're gonna die! (and I'm like o.O and XD at the same time at them while we're getting blown up to pieces XD)
Last edited by Guest on 14 Aug 2011 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

Warpath

#66 » Post by Warpath » 07 Jun 2011 17:48

Yeah, I played all of those, I play CS from 2006th, I tryed all the mods, zombie is very fun, u ever tryed Deathrun ?
Also, maybe I make a good clan once and then do Clan wars, wich is the best part of CS.

-

#67 » Post by - » 07 Jun 2011 17:53

Clan wars, watched videos, never played it (no clan man), but it's AWESOME! Are you still playing CS 1.6?
Maybe I can start playing too.
Steam or non-steam? (lol)

Warpath

#68 » Post by Warpath » 07 Jun 2011 21:16

non steam. U never played a clan war ? u must be still new to CS then :D
You will need to learn how to use and abuse bugs 'n glitches sometimes to win Clan wars :twisted:
I play mostly on Serbian servers, zombie servers :P
I was in about 5 diffrent clans all together I think, and did about 20-30 cw's.
If u get a good enough 6+men crew who work together, u can do amazing stuff with glitches :lol:
Played it from 2006 to 2009 and stoped there. Now I started back again, need to learn the ''moves'' again :D

-

#69 » Post by - » 07 Jun 2011 22:12

First time I played CS was like when I was 1st grade and now I'm like an old veteran who keeps giving up on CS and returning to it with almost no skills but then gets them back, even better, becomes more badass (habit and curse, and I hate it, but hey, still get my skills back XD), I've been in two clans but never got to contact anyone else but the clan leaders, imagine, and we never did have a clan war, so you might call me an "old noob" XD. Since you've got non-steam, I can install again and maybe see you somewhere :P, what's your name in CS? Mine is usually ThE LorD oF DarknesS/OwnerS/KillS (The Maniac, MP5 Maniac (october last year I had a sickness with MP5 and owned everyone as if I was with 2x M4s... But gave up and returned to senseful killing, I used ambushes (not really a camper though but I really like to be something like a jackel and OWN them all, once I owned 5 WHOLE GUYS with just a SMOKE and a P90) and tactics (tactics were a prob to me cos I always come into servers with stupidheads, but anyway use tactics of my own and get my own score up, not my team's score in total)). I really LOVE playing 5vs5 (even though I didn't find so many), classics with over 15 players in total and fightyards AND aims (m4 and ak aim maps FTW!).

P.S: I'm really good, believe me, not bragging, really. I even tend to play in pro servers to see how REAL pros play and think, but still, I'm not so regular with CS and I get angry easy just cos of watching how ppl senselessly die and when someone tries to put in some sense, they actually, yep, totally, 1k% dumbass-like BLAME YOU! (And I got blamed a lot in different servers... I'm like WTF?!). Once I got banned for "wall-hacking", but do you know what I actually did? (note: I was in a Bulgarian server, my country, which the following is a bit shameful) Killed 5 guys, was gonna kill my 6th but I was lower and he was at 100% for sure. Action was in de_dust2, CT spawn (BS A as you should know), just above it, me and 2 ppl guarding the last spot, while the other 3-4 (don't remember exactly) were slowly dying and crying Need Backup, we couldn't move a single mm, I was shooting from the upper level and was the closest to the stairs, maybe in the most dangerous place in this hot spot, killing a guy who came from behind the corner from the longway, then some kind of fast idiot showed up and killed my teammate who was with me on my left with a HEADSHOT! I headshot him back and then BAM my other teammate who was a sniper, facing the longway, got headshot-sniped. Then a guy from my right (stairs) started shooting at me (noob, couldn't hit me with a single bullet) and I sprayed him for fun, then the freakin' sniper showed up and shot me, but not on the chest or head, cos I was still alived, and managed to headshot him and wound the guy with him (who left me with 13 freakin' hps!), took cover behind the boxes and nailed the moment when I had to show up and killed him, then I had to reload but some noob (almost couldn't hit me) started shooting and I had to try to kill him with my pistol (that's the 100% hp guy that finished me lol... finished by a noob), hit him a lotta times, but 1 hit and I went down... WTF?! Aaaaaand after my death ladies and gentlemen... BOOM BAM OWN I GOT BANNED FOR WALL-HACKING!!!... Imagine... On a UK server, I took 6 people in 2 consecutive rounds, and I didn't get a ban or warning or anything... IMAGINE! How low can you get banning people who seem "hackers" to you just because you killed over 3 guys?! For crying out loud even another guy from the T team (I was CT FTW) entered the match and made 6-8 kills! And actually, there WAS a hacker! A real Wall-hacker! (I was lucky not to come up with him, but I watched over him after a death before the death which after I got banned, and saw him clearly shooting through the walls and massacring the other players of my team, probably in B with the other Ts) And he didn't get a ban nor a kick... I mean come on! FTL!

I'd really like to see you some day in CS and eventually (if I'm a noob again) when I restore my skills, I want to join a clan and finally have my first freakin' CW... Not some clan which doesn't go for any CWs at all...

Warpath

#70 » Post by Warpath » 07 Jun 2011 23:18

Cool story bro :P My current name is Open Your [E]yes, playing on zombie servers cuz theyre so freaking fun :P

-

#71 » Post by - » 08 Jun 2011 10:01

I still say ftl for zs but I admit I also play em for fun...and the fails (mhm) but the most fails laughs and action, definitely in classics and cws (where's the f...ing bomb lol I mean come on!) Thx for telling me the name tell me the servers' names you play in cos I got enuf space so ahm gonna play it again (hopefully no skil fails cos it's gonna be my 4th 5th time). Crap g2g g2 hide the phone from the teacher...non-touchscreeners ftful... XD
Last edited by Guest on 14 Aug 2011 02:34, edited 1 time in total.

Warpath

#72 » Post by Warpath » 08 Jun 2011 10:27

IP adress:
193.104.68.53:27025 Serbian zombie server <- Thats where Im at most of the time :P

-

#73 » Post by - » 08 Jun 2011 14:39

Back at the comp, thx for the IP address, I might be there soon, maybe today, but I'm still having graphic issues with my card (Yeah, son of a bugger!) and I don't know it this is gonna be another affected game from these issues (I say - mmmmhm). But I'm gonna install it today or tomorrow (if my dad doesn't get the comp for repairs (WTF man I told him to freakin check the chicken holder for dust and he says no and he hasn't checked and if that's the real probs ahma gonna be so pissed off at him, just a waste of time and money), maybe tomorrow cos I have 6 subjects and not 7 so I'm gonna be home early :P. See ya when I BOOM HEADSHOT ya! (if I don't get a skills fail XD)
Last edited by Guest on 14 Aug 2011 02:34, edited 1 time in total.

Warpath

#74 » Post by Warpath » 08 Jun 2011 15:11

Hahhah :p Its a serbian server, So I hope u dont lag.

-

#75 » Post by - » 08 Jun 2011 15:16

I'm Bulgarian, so nope I won't. Now I'm worrying about my video card going Haywire McJackass on me when I install the game and play it. BTW, done downloading, but gonna install it a bit later. Wish me luck. And if I don't have any luck, I'm just gonna plain shoot it with my dad's pistol (he's at work so he won't notice I've used it, I'll tell him that the video card blew up XD).
Last edited by Guest on 14 Aug 2011 02:35, edited 1 time in total.