What games u play besides WoW ?

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Luxis

Re: What games u play besides WoW ?

#106 » Post by Luxis » 17 Nov 2011 17:58

Rhaps wrote: Final Fantasy 9
Oh my favorite FF game, how do you like it? :D

On topic :
These days mostly
-L.A. Noire
-Fallout 2
-PES 2012 when I feel like it

Alexandros

#107 » Post by Alexandros » 17 Nov 2011 19:15

Oh Final Fantasy, i love that series, and 9 is my favourite too, my name appears in there :P Garnet til Alexandros hehe, besides the city is called Alexandria, and the most badass summoning is named Alexander.

when i have free time and i'm not spending it on WoW i'm playing Uncharted 3, best game i've ever played.

Rhaps

#108 » Post by Rhaps » 17 Nov 2011 23:39

lol 9 is my absolute favorite FF..I like most of the series but 9 has always been the best to me.
Ive beat it like a million times lol.

Arnoxis

#109 » Post by Arnoxis » 18 Nov 2011 01:00

i liked final fantasy 6 and tactics only had a gameboy as a kid :/

Rhaps

#110 » Post by Rhaps » 18 Nov 2011 03:44

lol i had a playstaion1,2 and now a PS3..as well as a nintendo 64,regular nintendo system and an xbox 360 lol..and computer ofc :P.
So i could play pretty much any game i wanted..never really got into gameboy tho.
the FF games i really liked the most were 7,9,and 10..i was bored by 8 and the rest were good but not on the top ten list lol.

Alexandros

#111 » Post by Alexandros » 18 Nov 2011 04:45

wow, you're a gamer Rhaps :P

I've only had PS1, PS2 and now PS3. and PC ofc :P

I didn't like FFVII much. FFVIII i never played it; FFIX, FFX, FFXII are my favourites, but i must be honest FFIX and FFX are in the fight, i'm still not quite sure, i said FFIX because my names appears in there... :P.

Luxis

#112 » Post by Luxis » 18 Nov 2011 04:48

First time i played FF8 i kinda hated it too, but after the 2nd and 3rd time I started to really like the story and the characters more, and the junction system is fun once you get the hang of it.

Nice to see more FF9 fans.

Zuzu
Donor

#113 » Post by Zuzu » 18 Nov 2011 07:16

:cross:
Last edited by Zuzu on 30 Jun 2015 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

Malpraxis

#114 » Post by Malpraxis » 18 Nov 2011 10:00

With all the hype about Skyrim, it tempted me to try it as well. And I really love it.

narcissa

#115 » Post by narcissa » 18 Nov 2011 10:07

Astrofaes wrote:With all the hype about Skyrim, it tempted me to try it as well.
so true xD

Rhaps

#116 » Post by Rhaps » 18 Nov 2011 18:16

Ya i want to try Skyrim lol..i saw the graphics and was like omg i have to try it!..and ofc my brothers played Oblivion so they are going crazy about it lol..

And Yes Alexandros i am a gamer lol..i play everything from wow to MW2..and then Red Dead Redemption to Midnight Club Racing.
As far as the FF games the old ones like 6 and down i dont play much..im kinda picky on graphics these days lol..i like really good graphics : /
But 7 i liked tho it took me forever to get all the way through it..8 i just really didnt like it,i got bored lol..one day i may try again but not now..and 9 as i said was my favorite.10 i liked it was kinda short and easy but i still liked it.I liked it mainly because they started with the whole characters actually speaking out loud thing lol.I really liked that plus the boost in the graphics from 9 to 10.11 was online so i never got to play it.I didnt have internet at the time it was big.12 was ok but not amazing for me..there were a few changes that i wasnt really into. and 13 i found disappointing.It was short and way too easy lol.

Locus

#117 » Post by Locus » 18 Nov 2011 18:42

I like games with good story, and I don't care about graphics too much; must be because they melt my videocard.

Alexandros

#118 » Post by Alexandros » 18 Nov 2011 18:56

me too, i rather good story than grapics, that's why i'm into Final Fantasy series (FFXIII was an exception, story was ok but not amazing, but graphics were beyond good and i really liked the battle system) i really liked ICO, shadow of the colossus (and i'm really waiting forward for the last guardian) farenheit and heavy rain. But sometimes i like games just because of graphics, i don't like shooters but i still enjoyed Killzone 3 just because of the graphics.

Uncharted 3 is the perfect game to me, amazing story. amazing gameplay, amazing grpahics.

Rhaps

#119 » Post by Rhaps » 18 Nov 2011 20:52

lol i love a good story and i have played several games with really bad graphics..but i have bad eye sight so the crappy graphics when i already cant see well...lets just say bad headaches are known to happen lol from straining my eyes at the screen too much.the better the graphics the less i have to strain..
I really want to get FF14 i havent played it yet but ive seen the graphics and they are awesome!Combine that with my love of the FF series i will most definately be playing soon lol.

I have to say that a game i really liked for the story,graphics and the combat setup,was Dragon Age:Origins..i loved all the interaction u could have ingame with other characters in the story line...I just wish it had been multiplayer lol.

Substance

#120 » Post by Substance » 19 Nov 2011 07:27

Gothic 3 (2006) its an old game but its so awesome.. its just like Skyrim! just older. I wish Gothic 4 was just like Gothic3 but it just ruined the game