OMG people need to get a life....seriously!!!

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Elderon

OMG people need to get a life....seriously!!!

#1 » Post by Elderon » 19 Mar 2011 02:55

Another low life stole a bunch from our guild. i had not put the withdrawal rate super low for officers because they have more, or should, invested in the guild. Be on the look out for Cognus. hes a lvl 60 DK. He even tried to play it off that the previous Guild leader wanted me to make him the Guild leader now.

Here are some wonderful SS so you know what your getting into if you invite him into your guild.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z32 ... 183652.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z32 ... 183700.jpg
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z32 ... 183642.jpg

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: OMG people need to get a life....seriously!!!

#2 » Post by Intervention » 19 Mar 2011 04:48

As i said to someone else about ninjas from the guild bank...

Seriously get your guild organised. Your guild leader is not at all smart if he just invites randoms to a guild.

I never invite DK's below level 65 and never invite players below level 10.

Also, the highest amount any player can withdraw from my guild vault is 10 items in a day and that's the highest Officer rank. The Co-Master can withdraw 25 or 50 i can't remember and i only have one very trusted co-master.

Change your ranks/rules/privlidges.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Elderon

#3 » Post by Elderon » 19 Mar 2011 04:57

I dont just inv randoms. the officers that have ninjad from our GV were supposedly "Very helpful in starting the Guild and helping members" or so the previous Guild leader informed me. but yes i am reevaluating all the guild ranks as well as the members.

OkweL

#4 » Post by OkweL » 19 Mar 2011 11:04

If anyone invites a DK without knowing his main, he invites randoms - that's all.
Most common withdraw rules are 2-3 MAX per day. Since NOONE needs more and in case he would need something extra there are always officers that have like 5-10... Not to mention they are trustworthy.

Stryke

#5 » Post by Stryke » 19 Mar 2011 11:38

Choose your officers very carefully is all I can say. I've got 3 officers whom I can trust. They have been inside my guild for a veeery long time and helped it grow (not some referral from a previous guy who said some good things about him. He could be messing with you for whatever reason...)

If it helps you, stay with 0 officers until you find 1 or 2 guys you can trust. And keep the GV withdrawals low. And make a different rank for main chars and alts. Alts shouldn't withdraw from gbank.

Boman

#6 » Post by Boman » 20 Mar 2011 00:30

Intervention wrote:As i said to someone else about ninjas from the guild bank...

Seriously get your guild organised. Your guild leader is not at all smart if he just invites randoms to a guild.

Also, the highest amount any player can withdraw from my guild vault is 10 items in a day and that's the highest Officer rank. The Co-Master can withdraw 25 or 50 i can't remember and i only have one very trusted co-master.

I think it was @Elderon

Elderon

#7 » Post by Elderon » 20 Mar 2011 02:54

Boman wrote:
Intervention wrote:As i said to someone else about ninjas from the guild bank...

I think it was @Elderon
could have been. first time Guild leader >.>

jeffmiester

#8 » Post by jeffmiester » 25 Mar 2011 13:30

Intervention wrote:Seriously get your guild organised. Your guild leader is not at all smart if he just invites randoms to a guild.

thats True, Wow. Now I know why Roel gave me like a 3 min interview, via whisper, when i asked to join Eternity long ago. :lol:

Ashbringer

#9 » Post by Ashbringer » 23 Apr 2011 14:12

lol he rly robed u xD
once i saw a guy in Org that asked me to inv him in guild( and i did)
then he went to Guild bank and saw he cant take anything ....
so he left the guild and asked a guy that was standing right next to me if he can join
his guild xD