YOUR CURRENTLY FAVORITE SONG

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Nyeriah

Re: YOUR CURRENTLY FAVORITE SONG

#3616 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Nov 2020 03:40

“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

andriuspel
Former Staff

#3617 » Post by andriuspel » 23 Nov 2020 05:16

A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.

azmage

#3618 » Post by azmage » 09 Jan 2021 14:14

Catchy. 8-)

chickenbutt
Donor

#3619 » Post by chickenbutt » 05 Feb 2022 13:28

They're back, finally
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Klick17

#3620 » Post by Klick17 » 06 May 2022 21:28

Hey everyone, 1st off: I'll point out that i don't have any specific favorite songs since i like 3 genres.
1st one is the Christian type of music and some of my favorite singers have rock in them such as Skillet, Kutless, and Third day, but besides these christian rock genre singers, i listen to mostly good type of songs which touch me to the core enough to want to break down and cry after hearing the heart-touching songs which hit me hard every time i listen to them. :D

2nd one is the nature type of peaceful relaxation music/sounds which gives a sense of peace on the inside when listening to it so that you can relax and enjoy the quiet and relaxing sounds of nature to soothe you off from bad moods. :)

And 3rd is Classical music which is the era of Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, and Chopin, so due to this part i don't have any favorites since some i like due to how thier all peaceful and well known, despite the foul remixes made by modern day humanity which twists them by misusing them for some stupid garbages rather than actually good purposes. ;)

So overall i'm mixed due to these 3 since they all have a good effect when listening to them, but the most important one to me is the 1st set= Christian type of music. :)

Kniteknite

#3621 » Post by Kniteknite » 03 Jun 2022 07:55

:tick:
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "