Real Life Pictures :)

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Spitx

Re: Real Life Pictures :)

#526 » Post by Spitx » 04 Apr 2011 17:34

Elesshar wrote:If any1 cares heres me

Not the best picture ever,but at least im not wasted 8-)
LAWL! mate now i'm sure you don't look like prite xD well there are some points that actually are but a bit larger i believe... and no, you're not wasted it seems, but looks like you've been some minutes ago xD

after some questioning myself about it here is an old photo maybe around 5 years ago which i believe i look kinda older xD

nice to meet everyone and to see there are some active persons out there and not only nerds or geeks without any intentional offense =) i dunno happens people first think like that or i'm just a bit culture retarded =)

might be enough since i don't wanna flood this with photos xD

edit: took out eless pic.

OkweL

#527 » Post by OkweL » 05 Apr 2011 05:50

Sorry @Hedo, I couldn't resist :lol:
Desiree wrote:Personally, I don't like wearing that kind of blouses, or tops, or whatever, cuz I'm always hot. The less the clothes, the better I feel :D
Proof or ban :P ;)
Desiree wrote:Hahhaha, just anounce yourself 2 or 3 days earlier and we'll arrange something :P
Yea right, and I wake up in Red Light District totally naked and mind controlled by some priest... hehehe
Plans for this year:
- solve cash problems
- fix my knee (finally) - surgery in August is day by day closer
- stabilize a bit with job, life - after all I am not 18 anymore :(
But who knows. I don't have yet anyone holding me tight enough here and I would like to see Grandplatz in Brussel with the most famous inn there. The one stylised like funeral home.
Spitx wrote:nice to meet everyone and to see there are some active persons out there and not only nerds or geeks without any intentional offense =)
We all are geeks :P How would you explain that WoW players espacially those older, often with family, have even time to chat in offtopic. ;)

Kraith
Former Staff

#528 » Post by Kraith » 05 Apr 2011 07:10

Playing WoW: moderately geeky
Playing WoW on a private server: very geeky :D

I guess it just depends what everyone does with their time outside of WoW. I actually don't play that much, with school, college research, and travel for debate, I miss more than I wish... But then again, real life > WoW for me.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Retarded

#529 » Post by Retarded » 05 Apr 2011 08:30

Lol where are all the papers with truewow addres? only one guy had it. why I needed to prove myself eh :D

Hedorei

#530 » Post by Hedorei » 05 Apr 2011 10:35

OkweL wrote:Sorry @Hedo, I couldn't resist :lol:
No worries :D
Desiree wrote:Personally, I don't like wearing that kind of blouses, or tops, or whatever, cuz I'm always hot. The less the clothes, the better I feel :D
OkweL wrote:Proof or ban :P ;)
Yeah! :P
Desiree wrote:Hahhaha, just anounce yourself 2 or 3 days earlier and we'll arrange something :P
OkweL wrote:Yea right, and I wake up in Red Light District totally naked and mind controlled by some priest... hehehe
Better announce yourself week or two before, I must prepare myself :P
J/K, we would be happy to show you our city and some parts of coast/islands.

Uther

#531 » Post by Uther » 05 Apr 2011 11:02

Thats me :)

ImageImage

P.S second is made with effect -_-'

Desiree

#533 » Post by Desiree » 05 Apr 2011 15:48

Hedorei wrote:
OkweL wrote:Proof or ban :P ;)
Yeah! :P

Bastards! There you go :P
(Picture taken in august, 2009. I'm sorry I don't have more recent "indecent" photos :D That actually rhymes :lol: )

P.S. I can't believe I did this :P

P.S. 2. OkweL, you know Hed and I live in Croatia? :D

OkweL

#534 » Post by OkweL » 05 Apr 2011 16:44

Desiree wrote:Bastards! There you go :P
(Picture taken in august, 2009. I'm sorry I don't have more recent "indecent" photos :D That actually rhymes :lol: )
Defiant look, but I bet it wasn't that what we were talking about :P
Desiree wrote:P.S. I can't believe I did this :P
Yeah, me too :D We should take it away from public talks :lol:
Desiree wrote:P.S. 2. OkweL, you know Hed and I live in Croatia? :D
Yep.

PS. "I love football" :shock: :D

Insanelock

#535 » Post by Insanelock » 05 Apr 2011 16:52

lol so much ppl here,heres mine
http://img215.imageshack.us/i/img0034ki.jpg/

Roel
Founder

#536 » Post by Roel » 05 Apr 2011 16:55

OMG so many people from Croatia and I go on holiday there every year! Anyone here living on the isle of Cres, Lošinj or near Rovinj? Then maybe I have seen you without noticing Oo
Oh well this would count for anyone living in a place I have been, too much places to recall in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Great Britain... I just haven't been outside of Europe yet...

Insanelock

#537 » Post by Insanelock » 05 Apr 2011 17:16

hehe well i dont live there but i go there for holiday too so u maybe saw me :)

Desiree

#538 » Post by Desiree » 05 Apr 2011 17:36

OkweL wrote:Defiant look, but I bet it wasn't that what we were talking about :P
Defiant? Hm, you want more skin, I suppose... :twisted: You'd have to ask Hed for that kind of pictures, hehehhehe... :P
OkweL wrote:]
Desiree wrote:P.S. I can't believe I did this :P
Yeah, me too :D We should take it away from public talks :lol:
Hahaha, I don't mind it being public... it's more fun that way :twisted:
OkeweL wrote:
Desiree wrote:P.S. 2. OkweL, you know Hed and I live in Croatia?
Yep.

PS. "I love football" :shock: :D
Hahahaha, I do love football, all though that shirt has nothing to do with football itself. It was just stupid t-shirt bought in H&M in Graz/Austria 5-6 years ago. I still have it. It's good t-shirt. When it's on, it feels like it's off, and it goes off easily :P Heheheheh...

@Roel: Hed and I live in Dalmatia, while you spend your summers in Istria and Kvarner. Dalmatia is less expensive (well, besides Dubrovnik, but it's not Dalmatia anymore haha) and more beautiful than Istria. Of course, anyone from Istria would say exactly the opposite, hehehe... you should definitely come to Zadar ; )

Roel
Founder

#539 » Post by Roel » 05 Apr 2011 17:47

We were actually thinking of visiting National Park Plitvice this year and go somewhere near Zadar to visit the Kornati by boat, surely more beautiful than Istria.

Desiree

#540 » Post by Desiree » 05 Apr 2011 17:57

Well, they are :)
And you can go directly to Kornati from Zadar... there are boats that have daily excursions, and you get to see Kornati and Telascica and it's really, REALLY beautiful.

And I won't even mention Plitvice... they're simply stunning! :)