King Of Kings..

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Crown

Re: King Of Kings..

#61 » Post by Crown » 18 Jun 2015 17:19

nitroxide wrote:
Kindzadza wrote:You can call yourself king of kings as much as you want, but this is my kingdom. :P
arthas killed his father and became the king....u see its easy for to pwn u and take the kingdom....keep day dreaming abt your kingdom...i am the king of kings and u all r my servants...and your will is not your own...
You're nothing without me.

ColdStep

#62 » Post by ColdStep » 18 Jun 2015 23:21

benzviliran wrote:
ColdStep wrote:
benzviliran wrote:no king rules for ever xtrem,
Quote from Arthas father? ^_^
i was like arthas and nerzhul (the lich king) biggest fan xd everything that he said i remembered and can quote it xd.

and yes thats arthas father answer to arthas question "is it over?"

and just for Xtrem info, if you claim you are the lich king than you have a king,

Kiljaeden is the creator and ruler of the lich king, kiljaeden was the one who killed nerzhul body and locked his soul within the crown known as the helm of domination.

after nerzhul became the lich king he was kiljaeden bitch, he was sent to azeroth to prepare an invasion that would prepare azeroth for the burning legion (the orcs were created and sent by the burning legion and failed and betrayed the burning legion) nerzhul was an orc so in other words he is automaticly kiljaeden and the burning legion bitch.

after nerzhul betrayed kiljaeden he had to hide (a coward) from kiljaeden, kiljaeden sent illidan to destroy the lich king which drew arthas to the frozen throne so arthas will defeat illidan before he manages to destroy the frozen throne and that they will become one and that nerzhul will be able to have a form body.

so xtrem in other words if you are the lich king you are not the king of kings you are someones bitch that is hiding from his king.
This was really interesting to read :D

Kniteknite

#63 » Post by Kniteknite » 19 Jun 2015 06:12

nitroxide wrote:
Kindzadza wrote:You can call yourself king of kings as much as you want, but this is my kingdom. :P
arthas killed his father and became the king....u see its easy for to pwn u and take the kingdom....keep day dreaming abt your kingdom...i am the king of kings and u all r my servants...and your will is not your own...

That is perfect ^_^ ---> ["....u see its easy for to pwn u and take the kingdom..."]
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

ColdStep

#64 » Post by ColdStep » 20 Jun 2015 20:57

The STV King got defeated today by a Paladin. The Paladin got defeated by a Warlock, and then a shitload of people begun to battle for the STV King title in Gurabashi Arena.

The Current STV King is unknown, unless someone who was there all the time can verificate the last man standing with proofs 8-)

benzviliran

#65 » Post by benzviliran » 20 Jun 2015 21:30

i only know that hienrich got rekt.
I am the swarm

Justicelight
Donor

#66 » Post by Justicelight » 20 Jun 2015 22:12

Atleast the king got what he wanted.

"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

nitroxide

#67 » Post by nitroxide » 21 Jun 2015 08:45

ColdStep wrote:The STV King got defeated today by a Paladin. The Paladin got defeated by a Warlock, and then a shitload of people begun to battle for the STV King title in Gurabashi Arena.

The Current STV King is unknown, unless someone who was there all the time can verificate the last man standing with proofs 8-)

you are so pathetic, counting the defeats....lifeless noob...no one can take my title from me...its soulbound..took me 3 years to achieve it...you speak of battle? you ppl think u can just come up from garbage n obtain the title KING OF KINGS? unworthy tards...fear me...and i pwned tht warlock pocketheal noobish.... i am the KING OF KINGS and i will always be...
THIS ISNT OVER....
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

nitroxide

#68 » Post by nitroxide » 21 Jun 2015 08:53

Crown wrote:
nitroxide wrote:
You're nothing without me.
what?? you think u are the crown over my head??? dont be a full retard, you are not even capable of being my shoes..

xtreme the king of kings

Arockalypse
Donor

#69 » Post by Arockalypse » 24 Jun 2015 12:06

nitroxide wrote: you are so pathetic, counting the defeats....lifeless noob...no one can take my title from me...its soulbound..took me 3 years to achieve it...you speak of battle? you ppl think u can just come up from garbage n obtain the title KING OF KINGS? unworthy tards...fear me...and i pwned tht warlock pocketheal noobish.... i am the KING OF KINGS and i will always be...
THIS ISNT OVER....
Sadly such title only exists in your imagination, since Blizzard did not create it, and it took you THREE years to achieve it lol.
[hide]
nitroxide wrote:lifeless noob
nitroxide wrote:took me 3 years
[/hide]

from [Hienrich] arock
from [Hienrich] can we talk ?
from [Hienrich] its important
from [Hienrich] look today i was camping ur guildie
from [Hienrich] "larin"
from [Hienrich] if u know her
from [Hienrich] so i j was thinking tht
from [Hienrich] if u inv me to fagraisers...i might stop killing all
from [Hienrich] what u saY?
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

benzviliran

#70 » Post by benzviliran » 24 Jun 2015 16:48

Arockalypse wrote:
nitroxide wrote: you are so pathetic, counting the defeats....lifeless noob...no one can take my title from me...its soulbound..took me 3 years to achieve it...you speak of battle? you ppl think u can just come up from garbage n obtain the title KING OF KINGS? unworthy tards...fear me...and i pwned tht warlock pocketheal noobish.... i am the KING OF KINGS and i will always be...
THIS ISNT OVER....
Sadly such title only exists in your imagination, since Blizzard did not create it, and it took you THREE years to achieve it lol.
[hide]
[/hide]

from [Hienrich] arock
from [Hienrich] "larin"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA made my day
I am the swarm

nitroxide

#71 » Post by nitroxide » 29 Jun 2015 13:40

Arockalypse wrote:
THIS ISNT OVER....
[hide]
[/hide]

from [Hienrich] arock
from [Hienrich] "larin"
FAIL DK..worthless weakling...i went alliance just so i can pwn u and corpse camp u...this is the only way u will learn how to respect me...i will make u bow down to the king of kings...come stv u noob...and bring back up before u come bcuz 1 on 1 will be too OP for u...lifeless coward

xtreme the king of kings

Arockalypse
Donor

#72 » Post by Arockalypse » 29 Jun 2015 15:18

I wouldn't be exaggerating by telling you to get a life.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Jiranthos
Admin

#73 » Post by Jiranthos » 29 Jun 2015 15:51

Ahh, I remember this guy from when I was still new to TrueWoW.

"Xtreme, kings of kings, bow before me".

Always cracked me up. I was wondering where he went...

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

nitroxide

#74 » Post by nitroxide » 30 Jun 2015 13:30

Arockalypse wrote:I wouldn't be exaggerating by telling you to get a life.
and i wouldnt be exaggerating by telling u to eat a lot of shit and die worthless cow-dung....u r nothing in front of me arock... 2 to 3 hits and u will be dead...im full WF warr....a coward DK acting cool with me? besides all...dont forget the most important thing tht "xtreme" was a DK...i know how to play tht class better than anyone...so go dig your own grave n burry yourself...muahahhahahahah
i am the king of kings and all must be scared of me

xtreme the king of kings

banthem

#75 » Post by banthem » 07 Oct 2015 05:29

I find this all very amusing, the real King of Kings is Jero'me. He wanders the woods of Eversong pwning noobs one and all. - Licker