Bring them back pls...

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
belendor

Re: Bring them back pls...

#61 » Post by belendor » 22 Mar 2015 19:25

About horde side, idk other guilds. but compared to some alliance guilds, we are pretty drama-free.

@bluebell : lolled at 'dark ages'
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Crysicle
Honorary Member

#62 » Post by Crysicle » 22 Mar 2015 21:27

strikerz6 wrote:Best guild ever: Guildless, where there's no drama, no arguing, and no complaining about other members! Join in today!
Sorry, but no one can join my guild.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

Arvit

#63 » Post by Arvit » 22 Mar 2015 21:31

Last edited by Arvit on 23 Jun 2017 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

Darchrow
Donor

#64 » Post by Darchrow » 23 Mar 2015 09:14

lf worrior
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Justicelight
Donor

#65 » Post by Justicelight » 23 Mar 2015 10:29

Omg I forgot about TURA !
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Darchrow
Donor

#66 » Post by Darchrow » 23 Mar 2015 10:42

you also forgot about dre
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

kindzadza ily

Justicelight
Donor

#67 » Post by Justicelight » 23 Mar 2015 10:44

Dre who?
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Cocopuffs
Donor

#68 » Post by Cocopuffs » 23 Mar 2015 12:32

Chicken is in sotn m8

saw him online couple days ago

Nuko
Former Staff

#69 » Post by Nuko » 23 Mar 2015 17:38

Wow I'm a bit slow aren't I?

Aww thanks JubJub :P
Nuko - In the event of malfunction, please insert tea.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

axe

#70 » Post by axe » 24 Mar 2015 00:12

Eternity was pretty good in it's glory days. But the gold medal here goes to Maelstrom. That was by far the most efficient guild in terms of raid progression. Don't forget Top, he was pretty god damn good holy paladin.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#71 » Post by Myaoming » 24 Mar 2015 05:52

Bluebell wrote:
Myaoming wrote:Good ol' days, including all guild dramas. Makes me regret leaving for half 2012. Also It's sad no one mentioned anything about Drunkies so far :(
Was going to put it in my post, but only remembered after I finished, and couldn't be bothered editing.

For me they were again, the middle people. They were beaten to LK by Requiem by a week. They led good raids after, but again never achieved anything great. After Requiem fell, they were the best horde guild during the dark ages after Maelstorm, but it wasn't until Hellraisers came strong that the Horde actually started doing things again.

Drunkies was part of a power struggle between Requiem, Drunkies and hellraiser, whereas INM had only TC, which was boarderline levelling guild a the time, so Horde was split whereas Alliance was united. When Drunkies were strong, there was nothing they could achieve to make people remember them.
I'm glad I don't value guilds by their raid progress and achievements :D

Anyway, Justice, did you forget Katyy? Or I guess she left before you hit 80 or something.
Cryptonite logged few days ago, but I guess he was just passing by. I've seen Fransformer as well, a week or two ago. And seriously, were you alive during Roel days? oO
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

legacysa

#72 » Post by legacysa » 24 Mar 2015 06:35

I miss the days when Darchrow, Slar slar, Brouger, Merky, Faylin and Pabby was in Timeless Circle :x and not to forget :shock: Chi (think it's spelt right) , the priest who helped Shaun and I do fos and pos normal runs like mad people XD
Melinax ~ 80 ~ Paladin Retri / Holy
Melcancharge ~ 80 ~ Warrior Fury / Arms
Celia ~ 80 ~ Druid Feral / Resto
Stellah ~ 80 ~ Death Knight Frost / Unholy
Melii ~ 80 ~ Hunter MM / BM
Graceling ~ 80 ~ Priest Shadow / Holy
Melygos ~ 79 ~ Mage Fire PVP / PVE
Starrfire ~ 79 ~ Shaman Resto / Enchance
Fallenn ~ 79 ~ Death Knight Unholy / Blood
Shnoo ~ 19 ~ Mage Frost
Wingies ~ 70 ~ Paladin Retri

Justicelight
Donor

#73 » Post by Justicelight » 24 Mar 2015 08:20

Myaoming wrote:Anyway, Justice, did you forget Katyy? Or I guess she left before you hit 80 or something.
Cryptonite logged few days ago, but I guess he was just passing by. I've seen Fransformer as well, a week or two ago. And seriously, were you alive during Roel days? oO
Nice :D. Well when I was playing it was when Diryn was playing on Katyy so...nope. About Roel ye, I've been in same bg with him, was fun because he was switching faction each bg with his warrior :D. And he used to kill me a lot until the day I realised I should stop running...and turn back to him! (0 resilience) :D

Darchrow
Donor

#74 » Post by Darchrow » 24 Mar 2015 09:00

i dueled katyy once, she was frost, me arcane, won with no mana and like 100 hp left ( not mentioning the gear difference xD )
never rematched
1/0 for me.
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

kindzadza ily

Roel
Founder

#75 » Post by Roel » 24 Mar 2015 10:37

Justicelight wrote:
Myaoming wrote:Anyway, Justice, did you forget Katyy? Or I guess she left before you hit 80 or something.
Nice :D. Well when I was playing it was when Diryn was playing on Katyy so...nope. About Roel ye, I've been in same bg with him, was fun because he was switching faction each bg with his warrior :D. And he used to kill me a lot until the day I realised I should stop running...and turn back to him! (0 resilience) :D
Oh that didn't last long, I basically always played alliance, they normally had the most trouble winning BGs anyway. It was already at the very end of the "Roel days". I was most active in 2010 and 2011. I even organized the first alliance ICC runs with my guild Eternity even though not many bosses were working at that time. It was good for the server to get some activity going. Some names that barely anyone will remember: Tia/Tio, Top, Ertjee, Frozen, Gauth, Rhorn.