Well, goodbye then

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
keez
Donor

Well, goodbye then

#1 » Post by keez » 19 Feb 2015 14:46

Like I said in that report about wintraders, I think its time for me to leave this server.
Especially after reading what Roel said about no titles because I dont wanna waste any more time playing here, like i played last 2 years, and not getting any reward because of some idiots who wintrade.
I have played here every season since the merge and this is by far the worst one.
No competition, only dodging, sniping and drama.
Have fun playing in doing all this bullshit to get your gear I will no longer be a part of this.
If anyone needs me you know on what server to find me.
I will decide in the next wef days what to do with my chars.
Goodbye.

ItchyVortex

Re: Well, goodbye then

#2 » Post by ItchyVortex » 19 Feb 2015 14:48

Keez pls
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Keine
Donor

#3 » Post by Keine » 19 Feb 2015 14:56

I don't PvP at all so this problem doesn't concern me, though it's pretty obvious theres always going to be someone to ruin stuff for everyone else. Tbh, it's kinda lame that the only thing that's going to make you stay is 3v3 brackets, yeah it's shitty but theres other content out there.

And afaik they're woking on having closing times for the 3v3 brackets, no?

Anyways, sayonara, toodles, thanks for all the fish, etc.
Gaaaaaarryyyy!
In-game characters
Rhaella 80 Druid
Lyn 80 Paladin
Keine 80 Mage
Cyrelia 80 Hunter
Anah 80 DK

Wilcox

#4 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Feb 2015 15:46

server is better off without you and your arrogance. go in the same direction as molten wow did, you'll be at a better state of peace and serenity

good luck in future endeavors

Longi

#5 » Post by Longi » 19 Feb 2015 16:02

Open the champagne, Keez left ...hooray !
Good luck on another server ..or no, you dont need it. All know thats you re pro pvp player :-D:-D

mcheka

#6 » Post by mcheka » 19 Feb 2015 16:31

I'm not a PvPer, but your presence will be missed at least by some. Despite the sometimes annoying QQ, the points you bring up are actually fair but I believe misdirected, and I believe your problem stems (as others mentioned in the previous thread) from not having as high population here as other servers, making the system (1) easier to game, and (2) too easy to seem like someone is gaming it. Apart from the somewhat-understandable range, you post some good stuff on the forum (some advice which I'll actually take) and I've seen you be helpful in world chat too. So, bye, but hopefully not forever. Besides, every server needs a villain.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Folkk

#7 » Post by Folkk » 19 Feb 2015 16:40

Wanted to post in other topic but it got locked :

Everyone knows who the wintraders are, and guess what? Most don't give a crap about it. So please, stop preteding this is about 3vs3 fairness. If all of you really concentrated on the problem it would already be solved by now. Instead you all chose to make each other look bad but all that you're succeding is to make fools out of yourself.

And what the fuck? Do you remember why we play this game? It should be fun, remember?

So what if X is wintrading? You know he is wintrading right? WHAT else really matters? Some 20+ stats that you get from shoulders? Rating? Everyone here knows who the wintraders/dodgers are, and personaly, they lost my respect and I choose to ignore them. Everyone who gets infuriated by this sort of things should remember to respect himself enough to choose not to be affected by these things.

Try to stop thinking about eachother and actually try to improve the bracket to make it fun. even if we try and fail it will still be way better than all this hate.
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Fastor

#8 » Post by Fastor » 19 Feb 2015 16:43

l dislike when people leaving server. Today, lot are leaving.

wowmacheta77

#9 » Post by wowmacheta77 » 19 Feb 2015 16:44

Every private server has its problems... reason that makes people leave. Guess what there is a solution, and its called... wait for it....wait for it... RETAIL litle whiny bitch. Everything here is free so if you dont like it then just leave and stop making drama. I've been playing on Spermik and then TW since like forever. Things bugged me so I quit and went to RETAIL. From time to time I come to see whats going on on forums and its always the same guy spamming how everyone sucks and he is only pro pvper there is... right... Seems like some1 keeps forgetting bout all the totem abuse back in the days and crying when some1 reports him, and then reports for things like putting shield on pets. Motherfucking whiny little bitch... Peace out.
One more thing 2 months of wow on g2a is like 20 bucks... so like... yeah...

belendor

#10 » Post by belendor » 19 Feb 2015 16:55

You will be back :p
I'm sure of it^^
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Dr. Who

#11 » Post by Dr. Who » 19 Feb 2015 16:56

well i'm friend of both (you and chill) so i will not take part's.
just want to say that i feel sad you leaving just cuz of this, this is just a game, dont forget that.
many people take this game as almost like if he was living on it (i my self was like that to once, lol) but i started to think why get mad?
now i live and i let live, they cheat let them cheat i'm not perfect my self, at some point i turned around the rules a little to, every one do and done that.
dont get mad with stupid things like a game, you gona leave the friends you made here cuz of some one dont play the game like you?
we are all different, we think different we act different etc... just cuz of that i will not run away and hide some where trying to find the perfect world for me because i know that doest exist.
so relax, take a breath, and have fun, because a game is made to we have fun.

i'm said this as personal experience and as your friend. =)
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

scoobydobedo

#12 » Post by scoobydobedo » 19 Feb 2015 17:01

i think all left to say is

"DIBS on keez characters"

Myaoming
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Myaoming » 19 Feb 2015 17:33

wowmacheta77 wrote:One more thing 2 months of wow on g2a is like 20 bucks... so like... yeah...
G2A sucks, lol.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Roel
Founder

#14 » Post by Roel » 19 Feb 2015 17:43

It's disappointing to see so much drama again.

Dr. Who

#15 » Post by Dr. Who » 19 Feb 2015 18:05

Roel. while people dont take this as a game and have fun with it and not confuse it with real life there will be always drama.
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"