Read this, please

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Arraj

Re: Read this, please

#16 » Post by Arraj » 12 Dec 2014 13:14

For example, you're a rogue, and you say you got many things that can make you play your class completly on other way. Ok. Now imagine a regular TW player lvl 13 queuing for WSG with his lvl 14 friend, and face you and your guildie in there. 18+ scenario. It kills your wish to play the game, that's truth. It makes wrong picture and it distracts you from doing any bgs at all while you're leveling up. That's why it would be great if server could script like... Idk, some custom npc for join bg as twink with a requirement to be _9 lvl. That would be a real deal. But I know it's not possible
w00le, listen god damn :) and at least TRY to understand... ok, can you at lest TRY?? Than if you dont understand it, just come and bash/mock me more.

You see this topic I started long ago ? Read it carefully.
Than make some lv10 char on alliance side and join bg.
Stand in front of anyone from my guild and do /no or /truce - you wont be touched.
Than make horde lv10 and try that on alliance guys ( /salute to few exceptions).

Ofc I'll kill lv10 player which is constantly atking me and making me waste hard farmed potions or waste my lifeblood cooldown.
But before I kill him I'll always try to make him stop attacking me with few emotes.

About that separate twink bracket thing.
I suggested making 15-19 bracket, like they implemented it in cata. Got "no" as answer.
As a much as random player can do about some stuff in game, I tried it all. Some stuff worked, some stuff didn't. None can say I'm not trying. It's just that posts like yours are making stuff harder for us (me).

You can't forbid someone to lock his xp and make a "beast" on certain level. Blizzard made that exp.locking npc for reason there. Reason is to encourage twinking. Check the gear which that npc has. It's lv19 twink gear for starter rogue ;) Having active twink brackets is great for server.
If someone is lazy to level and wants shortcut trough bgs, it's not our fault. There is always rdf or questing. And guess what, you will surely level up faster from 10 to 15 by questing and from 15 to 19 trough rdf.
10-19 is full of twinks all the time. You will just end up farmed.

Our population is not big as on some other servers, still we have probably 2nd most active twink community out of all server's I've tried it on. Only Molten has bigger 10-19 community than us.
As Justicelight said on one of his posts, this almost can be considered as server feature.
You can vote for looms, so you dont need to have 80 for few BiS items. ( believe me, atm there is 6 players in Warsong Clan voting just to get BiS stuff, otherwise they say "cba to vote, it's boring")
Due to "no alliance 19s" rule in our guild, server got several donations for quick transfers from alliance to horde.
Soon one more case like that will happen as one of our guys is gearing up paladin there.

When you consider all this, I dont think we are killing server or geting it's population down. We are doing just opposite, our bracket grows every day more and more.
In the end this forum might look like forum of twink server. Which will be indeed VERY BAD for server since it's NOT twink server. We are posting alot, we post frequently. We do "drama stuff" /shrug, who doesn't. We posted 3 guide with alot responses on them. In general, this forum would be dead if there was no US... "noob twinks". The only active topic of non twink matter is real life pictures and favorite songs... :roll:
And I also asked for twinking sub forum, to make all this less painfull to non twinking community.
Again, I got "no".

If you are looking for a person to blame for anything regarding 10-19 or any twinking stuff, I'm not the one you should be looking for... sorry.
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

Zan

#17 » Post by Zan » 12 Dec 2014 13:34

w00le wrote:Being twink is most hilarious thing that you can do in this game, especially on low levels. Why would you play with xy ammount of spells when you can make it simple and play with 5, and you can 360 noscope lowgeared people. I belive that mostly reason is that those people really suck in this game and they don't belive in themselves that they can actualy learn more and get better. Also I hate twinks because they don't allow people who are leveling to do it via bgs, because it's really damn hard to kill a twink, even if he sucks, because your normal gear is just way too crappy and you can't do much about it. If so much people like this, make a realm for twinks or something, so they can click 4-6 abilities/spells 0-24 and enjoy. Oh wait, there wont be any low geared lower lvl players, oh crap error 404 :s
9/10
He got the gist of it.
Make it a 10, bonus point for making sheena qq on forums again.
Zan Zanny Zanney

shaun03

#18 » Post by shaun03 » 12 Dec 2014 13:40

Zan wrote:Make it a 10, bonus point for making sheena qq on forums again.
In all honesty, its not that hard to do ;)
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Fivecapz

#19 » Post by Fivecapz » 12 Dec 2014 14:36

May i ask you to stop hating on things that do not affect you? thank you. People go through alot of shit you dont know about, and comming to TW and then you see that your community development is being dissed and hated. Grow up peeps.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

scoobydobedo

#20 » Post by scoobydobedo » 12 Dec 2014 15:11

Fivecapz wrote:May i ask you to stop hating on things that do not affect you? thank you. People go through alot of shit you dont know about, and comming to TW and then you see that your community development is being dissed and hated. Grow up peeps.
i really having hard time to "care" what you say according to your resume in game ( farming lowbies ,killing npcs for low lvls(twink included) and etc etc ) your opinion really maters of course.

but about the twink community, it is just too much drama.

Fivecapz

#21 » Post by Fivecapz » 12 Dec 2014 17:40

scoobydobedo wrote:
Fivecapz wrote:May i ask you to stop hating on things that do not affect you? thank you. People go through alot of shit you dont know about, and comming to TW and then you see that your community development is being dissed and hated. Grow up peeps.
i really having hard time to "care" what you say according to your resume in game ( farming lowbies ,killing npcs for low lvls(twink included) and etc etc ) your opinion really maters of course.

but about the twink community, it is just too much drama.

Im not asking to take my word for it, just asking you to grow some brain cells and be a normal human being. That's all im asking, but alass, some people cannot do even that. I do pity you.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

alexdookye

#22 » Post by alexdookye » 12 Dec 2014 17:43

[youtube]G5goISKPSH8[/youtube]