HORDE DO NOT WATCH, what I do when um bored!

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Torcano
Donor

Re: HORDE DO NOT WATCH, what I do when um bored!

#16 » Post by Torcano » 11 Apr 2014 11:10

daveke93 wrote: If i included the footages where hordes came to kill me, this video would be 18 mins longs.
Then I do not see the point of this topic as you apparently kill lowbies and revel in that fact and also get shit on by 80's. You say haters gonna hate but you seem to miss the point that you have to do something of significant value to garner the said haters which you did not, so all that is going to happen is a bunch people laughing at your pathetic antics. All I got to say to you is "gr8 b8 m8" and hope you realize that someone of your caliber are not worth dedicating enough energy to hate on, I would usually say no disrespect but I got none to begin with for people that flex after killing lowbies. :3
Infinite Rage!
gave my toons away /inactive/

daveke93

#17 » Post by daveke93 » 11 Apr 2014 12:38

Torcano wrote:
daveke93 wrote: If i included the footages where hordes came to kill me, this video would be 18 mins longs.
Then I do not see the point of this topic as you apparently kill lowbies and revel in that fact and also get shit on by 80's. You say haters gonna hate but you seem to miss the point that you have to do something of significant value to garner the said haters which you did not, so all that is going to happen is a bunch people laughing at your pathetic antics. All I got to say to you is "gr8 b8 m8" and hope you realize that someone of your caliber are not worth dedicating enough energy to hate on, I would usually say no disrespect but I got none to begin with for people that flex after killing lowbies. :3

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rehan

#18 » Post by Rehan » 11 Apr 2014 13:46

I don't know what's more pathetic, Fearstreet boasting about killing low levels or hordes who don't give enough of a shit to care about this but indeed have the time to reply to this, which is contradictory.

Arockalypse
Donor

#19 » Post by Arockalypse » 11 Apr 2014 14:00

oh please
spare us from your retarded theories...
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Rehan

#20 » Post by Rehan » 11 Apr 2014 14:17

It's embarrassing to try to look like you know what you're talking about when you don't.
Here, take this!
http://dictionary.reference.com/

Uwel
Honorary Member

#21 » Post by Uwel » 11 Apr 2014 14:29

Heyheyhey, you should have read the title of the topic: horde do not watch. :D
Yet you are here. Tsk tsk tsk. :P

Oh and btw, have any of you seen videos that were about how the maker of the video failed, or died from the enemy? Some arena 2v2 video, where the maker always died, or lost? :D I hardly think so. :)
So why do almost always everyone brag about it like: "why dont you show how i pawned your a*s, or how you ran away etc."

Videos are about how one kills, and then lives, even if it's a lowbie. If he enjoys himself doing this, then let him be. :)
Or make a reward on his head. Hehehe. :twisted:
[hide]WTB:
Heavy Junkbox: http://wowhead.com/item=16885
Pristine Black Diamond: http://wowhead.com/item=18335[/hide]

Uwel - Lvl 80 human warlock
Ultear - Lvl 80 human paladin
Undomiel - Lvl 80 human priest
Eradicate - Lvl 80 human mage
Urgoz - Lvl 70 twink human warrior
Ulthane - Lvl 80 night elf druid
Utgard - Lvl 60 human death knight

Dropdead

#22 » Post by Dropdead » 11 Apr 2014 14:34

Rehan , horde did care actuatelly , me and ton of others camped this guy plenty of times but he would just not give up and run like little bitch to another zone or alt f4 . I would be ashamed of such person if he was in my faction tbh.

keez
Donor

#23 » Post by keez » 11 Apr 2014 14:53

Ragnorak wrote:OMG allies camping horde low levels... if they continue doing this low levels who join the server will be like "OMG SERVER SUCKS" and then leave D: we will lose population D: this is killing our server! GMs you must do something about this, make low levels immune in contested zones because this is serious problem!!!!!11111111
well this is just win

Rehan

#24 » Post by Rehan » 11 Apr 2014 16:06

Dropdead wrote:I would be ashamed of such person if he was in my faction tbh.
It's ok, you have plenty of other players in your faction I could name to make up for us having Fearstreet

Angelheart

#25 » Post by Angelheart » 11 Apr 2014 16:24

Wow, with this video, you actually managed to make me feel ashamed of being a member of the Alliance, and I'm even considering leveling a Horde character just to try to help protect your victims. Quite an achievement, given that I have seen countless instances of players being jerks and couldn't be bothered to intervene.

It's not my place to apologize to your victims in your stead, but I do wish to assure the Horde that not all members of the Alliance act this way or in any way approve of his actions.

/enable_dramamode
You bring shame to the Alliance, Fearstreet!
(Why, oh why, can we not cast other players out of our faction?)
/partly_disable_dramamode

Addendum: I do not oppose the killing of lowbies who are rude or who otherwise exhibit questionable behavior. If there is a provocation, I engage in the (sometimes quite enjoyable) sport of lowbie-hunting myself. But I never participate in activities of this kind without an issued challenge or a good reason, for I find the simpleminded slaughter of hopeless cattle that has no chance to fight back despicable.

Uwel
Honorary Member

#26 » Post by Uwel » 11 Apr 2014 16:41

Angelheart wrote:But I never participate in activities of this kind without an issued challenge or a good reason, for I find the simpleminded slaughter of hopeless cattle that has no chance to fight back despicable.

Wow. It's just a game you know, not some crimes againts humanity. :)
Like you, me and everyone else haven't had met lvl 80 enemies from the opposite faction while leveling, and haven't had been killed by them. I know that and what Fear's doing not really the same, but i hear this everytime: "It is not only a pve server, but also a PVP server."
So i guess he can do whatever the hell he wants to in Contested territory, even that means killing lowbies.
[hide]WTB:
Heavy Junkbox: http://wowhead.com/item=16885
Pristine Black Diamond: http://wowhead.com/item=18335[/hide]

Uwel - Lvl 80 human warlock
Ultear - Lvl 80 human paladin
Undomiel - Lvl 80 human priest
Eradicate - Lvl 80 human mage
Urgoz - Lvl 70 twink human warrior
Ulthane - Lvl 80 night elf druid
Utgard - Lvl 60 human death knight

ItchyVortex

#27 » Post by ItchyVortex » 11 Apr 2014 17:24

Uwel wrote:"It is not only a pve server, but also a PVP server."
So i guess he can do whatever the hell he wants to in Contested territory, even that means killing lowbies.
Just because you can doesnt mean it should make you proud enough to record and show to everyone.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Smiljka

#28 » Post by Smiljka » 11 Apr 2014 17:36

Same like masturbation ..
ItchyVortex wrote:Just because you can doesnt mean it should make you proud enough to record and show to everyone.
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

Angelheart

#29 » Post by Angelheart » 11 Apr 2014 17:46

Uwel wrote:
Angelheart wrote: Wow. It's just a game you know, not some crimes againts humanity. :)
Like you, me and everyone else haven't had met lvl 80 enemies from the opposite faction while leveling, and haven't had been killed by them. I know that and what Fear's doing not really the same, but i hear this everytime: "It is not only a pve server, but also a PVP server."
What ItchyVortex said.

Also, notice my "/partly_disable_dramamode", with an emphasis on "partly". To spell it out, my last paragraph was intentionally written in somewhat dramatic language.
As for the actual fact of the matter, I stand by what I've written - I personally don't condone this kind of behavior because it spoils the game's fun for the victims. As a side note, I can't quite understand how griefing lowbies could be even remotely fun. There's no challenge, and I couldn't get any sense of achievement from such actions. Again, that changes when there is a provocation, in which case retribution can be quite satisfying.
However, given the scale of Fearstreet's lowbie-killing, I sincerely doubt his actions were all meant as retribution for an offense of some kind. Instead, I interpret his kills as intentional attempts to grief other players.

marko1984

#30 » Post by marko1984 » 11 Apr 2014 18:04

Holy hell this topic is hilarious keep it coming xD
Three mages!