Cya

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Arashikage

Re: Cya

#16 » Post by Arashikage » 09 Feb 2014 14:06

Rehan wrote:
belendor wrote:the staff consists of members too ignorant

The irony and hypocrisy.
Soooo much.

perka

#17 » Post by perka » 09 Feb 2014 14:07

Keep it civil and don't try to get each topic closed people.

Arashikage

#18 » Post by Arashikage » 09 Feb 2014 14:08

That will inevitably come to pass perka. Some people just don't know when to let something go.

kapernakiss
Donor

#19 » Post by kapernakiss » 09 Feb 2014 14:25

emsy wrote:You guys ask for respect, and yet you give none. You won't be missed
Arockalypse wrote:and shut the fuck up Rehan, no one gives a fuck about your attention seeking comments.
kapernakiss wrote:go away attention whore.
Teal Deer wrote:rehan tits or gtfo.

I did?

Arvit

#20 » Post by Arvit » 09 Feb 2014 14:44

Last edited by Arvit on 23 Jun 2017 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

Whisperin

#21 » Post by Whisperin » 09 Feb 2014 14:46

Sad news Belendor :( I enjoyed raiding with you and you gave me some useful advice. Maybe you can come back, when the situation will be different.
Whisperin lvl 80 priest

Proud guildmaster of Warriors of the sky

Justicelight
Donor

#22 » Post by Justicelight » 09 Feb 2014 14:47

Have fun with any choice you take Bele :) <3 !
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Myaoming
Former Staff

#23 » Post by Myaoming » 09 Feb 2014 14:47

Things will change Bele, and we'll see you back on TrueWoW. I promise you this.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Nyeriah

#24 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Feb 2014 14:49

Sad to see you've taken such decision, but yep as Myao said, things will change. Until you're back, good luck and try to have fun :)

DEVILforever

#25 » Post by DEVILforever » 09 Feb 2014 15:41

i want gona join to this fight for eoe but since this happens here some facts
Arashikage wrote:
Rehan wrote:
belendor wrote:the staff consists of members too ignorant

The irony and hypocrisy.
Soooo much.

@rehan seriusly u have no right for saying that,u almost use forum as fb and game as SIMS

@ arashikage
I haven't avoided anything. I have enough faith in my capabilities as a raider to do the event again if i had to. But i am not speaking on behalf of the entire group, and i have no power to influence them. Understand this, and understand it well. Speaking of there being no competition, there was no competition because you tried to sabotage the competition. Regardless, we won the achievement in a perfectly legitimate manner. To use the crash as an excuse for alleged favoritism is very childish and stinks of being unable to cope with defeat. If our places were exchanged, maybe our members would bring up what your'e bringing up, but on a personal level i wouldn't. And its very well known, im not even an achievement fanatic or a title lover. I just happened to be in that raid due to my capabilities as a raider. No more, no less.
im not even an achievement fanatic or a title lover. I just happened to be in that raid due to my capabilities as a raider. No more, no less

seriusly ????

u are know as the ultimate gear whore and achiv whore,u even leave every single raid when u lose a item
That will inevitably come to pass perka. Some people just don't know when to let something go.
u cried ur ass off for sm`s and still no idea how to use it.dont bore me with ur recounts also.

Note : SM quest loot box doesn't drop "BRAIN"
------------------------------------------
STOP adding heat to the issue.

marko1984

#26 » Post by marko1984 » 09 Feb 2014 15:53

I said i wont write anything on forums as long as Emsy is a GM... but i have to write something here
You guys (i mean GMs, Devs) and i mean all of u... have managed to make a mockery of TW in one single day... u managed to undo everything good done by u in past year, and managed to drive a lot of ppl to not dislike but utherly hate u... and some of u are doing that on purpose. Think about it.
This server starting yesterday stooped on such a low lvl community wise that it will take months maybe even a year to restore a lvl of communication between GMs and players (horde side ofc) and even worst horde and alliance.... U might say u didnt do that but just look at topics made in last 24 hours and find me one that wasnt locked because of flame wars....

Bele... dont leave... if u leave they won...
Three mages!

Devosan

#27 » Post by Devosan » 09 Feb 2014 16:00

Then let them win. I'm personally not even going to bother playing anymore, as these kind of humanoids are allowed to rule the server and make us all their slaves. They can do as they want. Even old staffmembers chose their side. It's a lost battle. Emsy fucked up the server, end of story.

Just wanted to point this out to Kindzadza.
I'm thoroughly disappointed in you for choosing their game. You were the one I put all my hopes on, but it seems in vain. Emsy's actions shouldn't be going unjustified. Giving someone a permanent in-game ban instantly for something that occurred on the forums... And you backing that douchebag king up... I don't wanna live on this server anymore.

Darchrow
Donor

#28 » Post by Darchrow » 09 Feb 2014 16:15

A judgmental condescending person can't be given respect. Sorry.
And Sale Juif????? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?????
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Arashikage

#29 » Post by Arashikage » 09 Feb 2014 16:20

Retard husky. I make you look like shit without batting an eyelid. Don't embarrass yourself further by talking out of your ass. "Cried for sm cant use it" useless piece of shit. You can talk to me like that when you're better than me. Until then, suck less and learn to play maybe.

Arockalypse
Donor

#30 » Post by Arockalypse » 09 Feb 2014 16:33

Arashikage wrote:Retard husky. I make you look like shit without batting an eyelid. Don't embarrass yourself further by talking out of your ass. "Cried for sm cant use it" useless piece of shit. You can talk to me like that when you're better than me. Until then, suck less and learn to play maybe.
Stfu.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁