Some GM Responses

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Devosan

Re: Some GM Responses

#16 » Post by Devosan » 29 Jan 2014 15:16

Ragnorak wrote:
Iniyam wrote:As I said in that topic, I did not want to publish that video, but
Devosan wrote:edit: and by popular demand for lack of forum amusement

How is this professional?

You can lock it again, not going to bother wasting any more time on you shits. You're so arrogant and selfish. All of you. Have fun. One player less isn't going to affect the player base that much, anyway. You have what you wanted, Emsy. I hope you die of cancer and aids :) And make it like... very painful and slowly.

How dare you even... Really.. HOW DARE YOU EVEN... Say I was a bad staffmember, when you are doing this. You truly disgust me. I'm not kidding. I'd so love to fuck you up, but it's just not worth my time... Your dad should've pulled out on you. If only he had gotten fired from his job scraping shit of the streets a week before, he'd not have had enough money to impregnate the whore that is your mother.

@ Nesha, who the fuck are you even? I've been a staffmember, no need to tell me how the staff works. The staff should try to be involved with the community to greatly improve the server's credibility and playing experience. But I'm giving up on this. I'm gone. This isn't going to happen, here. It's not going to be a place like it's been before.
made me do it. :)
my face when instead of taking proper measures such as giving Devosan a temporary leave from the forums or even just deleting that response, GMs opt to sink so low they start referring to people as Hitler publicly. I iz offended by this because when a GM acts like a 5 year old and makes references to people as Hitler it's all good but the second I joke around and ask if one of the female staff members is a transexual i get muted for 3 hours for staff disrespect :( good thing hypocrisy isn't a concept our GMs are aware of eh?
Oh, but they did take proper measures, Fagnorak. I got a temporary leave from the forums. But a bit more permanent. And not from the forums, but in-game.
Oh I miss the time that forum issues were forum issues and resulting in a forum ban for a few days/weeks, instead of getting an instant permaban from the server and still being able to use the forums. <3

Emsy, go ahead and be predictable and have this result in a forum ban. Oh shit, I already said what you would do, which means you will now not ban me from the forums, and by stating the last, I have no made this an infinite loop of should I, or should I not be banned from the forums.

ItchyVortex

#17 » Post by ItchyVortex » 29 Jan 2014 15:25

Truewow: Best Community Drama i have ever seen.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

slovan13

#18 » Post by slovan13 » 29 Jan 2014 15:39

Don't kid yourself - there's no community. Just a buch of fuck-ups hating eachother's guts.

Teal Deer

#19 » Post by Teal Deer » 29 Jan 2014 16:03

ohh. that gandalf ban is one of the reasons why there should be "banned players" tab again.
another thing is that gandalf old account was taken from him and no one gave a crap that he was the owner of the email that the acc was bind to and that the "team" never supported any kind of acc tradings.
they did it now just because someone could nail someone who he dont like.

staff members are chosen from among staff members friends.
and we all know "bros before hoes" saying.
but who cares right?
no one, because when someone get a response to his ticket "what a stupid question. are you retarded or something?" there no longer be anyone to stand up and say "that is wrong".

Anselmo
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Anselmo » 29 Jan 2014 16:25

Contextomy and blowing things out of proportion.
Everything on this subject has been said in previous topic, but it's easier to pick few quotes and make a new one.

Teal Deer

#21 » Post by Teal Deer » 29 Jan 2014 16:57

^ some of us dont like what is happening.
we cant do shit about it so we try to enjoy the little things.

Devosan

#22 » Post by Devosan » 29 Jan 2014 17:04

Teal Deer wrote:ohh. that gandalf ban is one of the reasons why there should be "banned players" tab again.
another thing is that gandalf old account was taken from him and no one gave a crap that he was the owner of the email that the acc was bind to and that the "team" never supported any kind of acc tradings.
they did it now just because someone could nail someone who he dont like.

staff members are chosen from among staff members friends.
and we all know "bros before hoes" saying.
but who cares right?
no one, because when someone get a response to his ticket "what a stupid question. are you retarded or something?" there no longer be anyone to stand up and say "that is wrong".

Yeah, no idea why the banned players page is gone. They clearly want to keep every single step they make a secret so they get less criticism or so :D

And yeah, you are right about my old account. I mean, it's not a problem Gorka has his acc back, he paid for it, so that's only fair. It was just a simple act I did to prove that whatever the rules are, they WILL be bent when it regards someone they like or dislike, positively or negatively, respectfully. And the proof has been delivered. Also, Gorka enjoy playing again, nothing against you, mate.

Anyways, with all the drama I've proven a few things:
- The staff is corrupt, they'll do as they please as long as it's in their advantage, no one can do anything against them, anyway.
- The staff denies their flaws, and uses sarcasm and insulting in order to show they're mature and perfect.
- Starting a thread that is made initially to improve something on the server, that actually most players supported, aside from those that like the taste of the anus of GMs, will be proven completely useless, because as stated above, they're perfect, and there's nothing that could possibly help them improve.
- In a thread with as subject E.G. Gunship, GMs will likely provide you information about how you are wrong, because Deadmines works fine.
- GMs go off-topic on threads, as they're incapable of hearing things they do not wish to hear.

Anselmo
Former Staff

#23 » Post by Anselmo » 29 Jan 2014 17:39

Teal Deer wrote:^ some of us dont like what is happening.
You didn't negate anything I said so it's safe to assume you agree, so if you're just trying to have fun and enjoy those little things don't expect to be taken seriously.

Teal Deer

#24 » Post by Teal Deer » 29 Jan 2014 17:50

Anselmo wrote:Contextomy and blowing things out of proportion.
Everything on this subject has been said in previous topic, but it's easier to pick few quotes and make a new one.
Anselmo wrote:
Teal Deer wrote:^ some of us dont like what is happening.
You didn't negate anything I said so it's safe to assume you agree, so if you're just trying to have fun and enjoy those little things don't expect to be taken seriously.
oh ok. so lets talk about taking things out of context.
someone on /world ask what are Bindings of the Windseeker cause it drop form him in mc.
so i explain to him that its a quest chain item require to get a legendary weapon Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.
then i get muted for 3h because all that gm saw was a tf link.
Darchrow wrote:nuh son. staff are just players like us, but superior players that you can't insult
but they're just normal players like the rest of us
but they're superior
but they're really just normal players and nothing else
but superior ones
some of us can take things out of context. and some of us cant.
that is convenient.

if you feel we "blow things out of proportion" and "put things out of context" then explain to us why game masters should not have to be an example to the rest of us on how to interact with other players and put a context where you see fit.

Anselmo
Former Staff

#25 » Post by Anselmo » 29 Jan 2014 18:16

First part I don't understand at all, seems like an attempt to draw out gamemaster who muted you so you can make it personal.
Teal Deer wrote: if you feel we "blow things out of proportion" and "put things out of context" then explain to us why game masters should not have to be an example to the rest of us on how to interact with other players and put a context where you see fit.
For same reason policemen aren't teaching people how to behave, that comes from your parents.

Teal Deer

#26 » Post by Teal Deer » 29 Jan 2014 18:18

Anselmo wrote:First part I don't understand at all, seems like an attempt to draw out gamemaster who muted you so you can make it personal.
Teal Deer wrote: if you feel we "blow things out of proportion" and "put things out of context" then explain to us why game masters should not have to be an example to the rest of us on how to interact with other players and put a context where you see fit.
For same reason policemen aren't teaching people how to behave, that comes from your parents.
lolololololololololololol

Anselmo
Former Staff

#27 » Post by Anselmo » 29 Jan 2014 18:21

And we're back to
Anselmo wrote: don't expect to be taken seriously.
If someone on this forum could not try to circulate conversations because of issues with confirmation bias that'd be great. =)

Teal Deer

#28 » Post by Teal Deer » 29 Jan 2014 18:24

if someone on this forum could not try to trivialize problem of some game masters approach to players that be great ^_^

Anselmo
Former Staff

#29 » Post by Anselmo » 29 Jan 2014 18:26

I love how I mention bias and you confirm it. You're arguing your side great babe. :* Have fun

Teal Deer

#30 » Post by Teal Deer » 29 Jan 2014 18:32

thanks bitch /slap.
have a nice day :*