MVP requests

Have a suggestion for TrueWoW?
warangels

Re: MVP requests

#91 » Post by warangels » 23 Jan 2017 00:25

+1 for Gnurg

And now I "understand" why Factor is not MVP he does not like the colour...but you should really be there, same as Nyeriah.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#92 » Post by Errorista » 23 Jan 2017 00:35

she will not use that title anyway so whats the point...

Gnurg
Donor

#93 » Post by Gnurg » 23 Jan 2017 00:51

You shouldn't hand this out to everyone.

I don't think I have many valueable posts. If I do, please link them as evidence of my good deeds.

In addition, about a month ago, I randomly accused the staff of treating a report in a biased manner. I did not provide any form of evidence, nor make any valid points. I pretty much only created the biggest shitstorm on the forum in newer time. I am certain you remember it. :)

A month before that, I encouraged people to transfer as many accounts as they wish by using a proxy to bypass the check (Just like a certain other MVP did. He did as well sell them for real life money), because at the time I thought the staff let too many players bypass. Apparently they've gotten better at it, but I don't know.

I could probably find more cases where I haven't kept up with the MVP standards, but these two alone should be more than enough to disqualify me.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Fastor

#94 » Post by Fastor » 23 Jan 2017 01:30

Nyeriah wrote:I don't want it, I don't like the colour :D

Fastor

#95 » Post by Fastor » 23 Jan 2017 01:32

warangels wrote:And now I "understand" why Factor is not MVP he does not like the colour...but you should really be there, same as Nyeriah.
Are you talking about me?

Oh and for Gnurg its actually both +1 and -1 from me. There are reasons yes, but since it would probably not be good l will skip mentioning them. She is currently active in suggestions and in developing but there are other problems related.

warangels

#96 » Post by warangels » 23 Jan 2017 10:10

Ouch yes sorry for the mistake, Fastor
You must have a valid reason for not accepting the title...I wasn't simply getting it

Fastor

#97 » Post by Fastor » 23 Jan 2017 12:39

warangels wrote:Ouch yes sorry for the mistake, Fastor
You must have a valid reason for not accepting the title...I wasn't simply getting it
Its a color, yes. In the begin it was this color which l liked very much, so much that l would write whole post in that color. Was useful too since everyone could find my posts easily and read solutions l left for their problems. Plus, unlike Green uncommon and Purple (Donor) epic, Orange was L-E-G-E-N-D-A-R-Y. And yea somehow l actually liked how that color looks like.

Which brings us back to point, did you just attempted to nominate me for MVP? :)

warangels

#98 » Post by warangels » 23 Jan 2017 13:03

I was curious why you weren't yet, since you are very helpful to the community.
I don't know if I can nominate someone, since I am kinda new to the forum.

Jiranthos
Admin

#99 » Post by Jiranthos » 23 Jan 2017 14:07

warangels wrote:I was curious why you weren't yet, since you are very helpful to the community.
He is, in fact, he has been multiple times now. Go to a user's profile and check what groups they belong to. The one they display may not be their "highest", if they are humble.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Fastor

#100 » Post by Fastor » 23 Jan 2017 14:07

warangels wrote:I was curious why you weren't yet, since you are very helpful to the community.
Yes, ofc you can nominate but you need to point out reasons and wait for few more players to say yes or no (those players also need to be known and respectable).

Right now lm hyped because its my third MVP ^_^