various suggestions

Have a suggestion for TrueWoW?
noce

various suggestions

#1 » Post by noce » 10 Mar 2021 17:33

hi, i got few things to suggest that i think it wouldn't change the wotlk experience but it will almost certainly make daily life at truewow much better and easier. those changes are related to vote shop, proffesions, action house, transmog, class/race.

> since (in my and most of us opinion] ah is broken and ppl do not use it and dont sell mats from vanilla and tbc, lvlin proffs are kinda unnecessarily painful to do. mbe make instant 300 skill or to have option to get it via vote points. or just fix ah prices coz lots are rly ridiculously expensive.

> as for xmog is it possible to implement a transmog wardrobe like in later expansions. it's very obvious that we cant get all xmog sets since we dont have enuff bag space and lots of us are rly into xmog. i know i am, sice thats mostly all i do and i had to delete lots items so i could keep some and that's a shame.

> next ting is closely related to xmog and bag space. could you reduce the price on the Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage coz it is way too much to be able to get that on several toons. 1000 vp for just one is overpriced. lower the price, or mbe we can get few more bags for that price if possible.

> last one is rly a long shot but it could be fun to most ppl. mbe you could make class/race more mixable so to say. e.g. to have a gnome shaman, undead hunter and such. also add new races like ogres, satyrs, nagas..

i know it's askin alot from a single post but its easier to make one extensive post and spill it all out. please consider these changes and if it isnt much work needed for them and implement them. mbe put on vote to see how ppl would react on it. thanks in advance despite any decision you make.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: various suggestions

#2 » Post by Axis » 11 Mar 2021 13:48

noce wrote: > since (in my and most of us opinion] ah is broken and ppl do not use it and dont sell mats from vanilla and tbc, lvlin proffs are kinda unnecessarily painful to do. mbe make instant 300 skill or to have option to get it via vote points. or just fix ah prices coz lots are rly ridiculously expensive.
The entire point of the AH Bot is for it to be the last resort when players aren't selling something that's in demand.
It was never meant to be affordable. Otherwise, that puts players out of business.
Instant profession skill-ups were rejected before and there is no reason for us to change our stance on that now.
noce wrote: > as for xmog is it possible to implement a transmog wardrobe like in later expansions. it's very obvious that we cant get all xmog sets since we dont have enuff bag space and lots of us are rly into xmog. i know i am, sice thats mostly all i do and i had to delete lots items so i could keep some and that's a shame.
The 36-slot Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage was released on TW for precisely this reason.
noce wrote: > next ting is closely related to xmog and bag space. could you reduce the price on the Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage coz it is way too much to be able to get that on several toons. 1000 vp for just one is overpriced. lower the price, or mbe we can get few more bags for that price if possible.
The previous price on this was 2000 VP. By popular demand, this was reduced to 1050 VP (along with the removal of the "unique" flag that limited this to 1 per character).
During various international holidays, we sometimes offer discounts on it which lowers the price to around 800 VP.
We do not plan on lowering this any further.
noce wrote: > last one is rly a long shot but it could be fun to most ppl. mbe you could make class/race more mixable so to say. e.g. to have a gnome shaman, undead hunter and such. also add new races like ogres, satyrs, nagas..
No, sorry.
That's beyond the 3.3.5a client limitations.
The work required to implement this both server-side and client-side would be enormous.
We have neither the resources nor the time for it while the current development to-do list keeps us busy daily.

There is a fine line between just having enough custom features to keep players happy while still maintaining Blizzlike standards on everything else and going full "fun-server" mode.
These suggestions lean heavily in the direction of the latter.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.