STV fishing Tourney payout increase

Devowhipit

STV fishing Tourney payout increase

#1 » Post by Devowhipit » 05 May 2017 06:14

My Suggestion to the lovely gm's of Primal Wow would be to increase the payout of the Stranglethorn Vale Fishing tournament, which happens at roughly 2 o'clock pm realm time and 8 am my time and lasts for two hours, from what it is now to what it is in truewow which is 14 gold for 40 tasty fish. The max payout for doing the whole tourney for fishing for two hours straight can equal about 100+ gold which makes life just a little easier for those of us who are not level 60 and above. I would greatly appreciate it because sitting for two hours straight pressing a button repeatedly is not worth it for chump change, though the fishing hat is definitely nice for bragging rights plus the stamina boost. I have two more suggestions they are brief. 1 lower the level and price of mount training to what it is in truewow, also with jewel crafting if you could put a trainer in Stormwind and Orgrimmar as well as keep them in Exodar and silvermoon I think players would appreciate that, I know I would. Thank you for all you guys do and keep doing what your doing......

Gnurg

Re: STV fishing Tourney payout increase

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 05 May 2017 10:13

The contest takes about 10-15 minutes and everyone who completes it gets 1st place....

There's no need for gold inflation.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Devowhipit

#3 » Post by Devowhipit » 06 May 2017 07:41

Anyone who does the tourney doesn't care about winning it. Its a great way to make gold in wrath of the lich king. It makes no sense how can you buy anything like guild tabs, mount training, etc. when there is no way to make gold. In the real world no one has time to spend hours on end farming for gold. The people of blizzard knew to change it so it makes sense for Truewow to change it in the primal version.

oooooooooolde
Donor

#4 » Post by oooooooooolde » 06 May 2017 10:25

Theres very few gold sinks of this server resulting in some people with 20k+ gold atm. There is a lot of ways to make good coin but fishing tournament aint one of them

Devowhipit

#5 » Post by Devowhipit » 09 May 2017 06:25

Tell me some of them because I haven't found them yet.

Yellowninja

#6 » Post by Yellowninja » 20 May 2017 23:09

Greetings,

As I've heared the STV fishing tournament that is being held on every Sunday does provide with plenty of money for the current stage we are in.
Increasing this would only make things across the server from players more expensively for all the upcomming new players which are on a very low amount of money. lv. 1-59 gets 5s each delivery, lv. 60 gets 5g each delivery

Looking forward to hear more opinions. :)

Sincerely,
Yellowninja.