Lower requirements for Arathi Basin (at least for the duration of Love event)

Gerfalx

Lower requirements for Arathi Basin (at least for the duration of Love event)

#1 » Post by Gerfalx » 16 Feb 2017 04:51

As the title says, lower the number of players required for Arathi Basin to start from 4 to 3. Now there is almost no AB happening and therefore hardly possible to do "I Pitied the Fool" achievement. Some people say that 3v3 AB is ridiculous, but in the evening most WSGs are 6+, and 3v3 AB deep in the night is less ridiculous than WSG all day long. Anyway, a BG may start 3v3, but more people will likely join when they see BG start announcement.
It might also be better to announce a BG when that BG instance is created (BG in preparation phase) rather than when it started - for a better chance of getting more players before the start (or do both announcements).

.Venna
Donor

Re: Lower requirements for Arathi Basin (at least for the duration of Love event)

#2 » Post by .Venna » 16 Feb 2017 05:50

Gerfalx wrote:It might also be better to announce a BG when that BG instance is created (BG in preparation phase) rather than when it started - for a better chance of getting more players before the start (or do both announcements).
This bit is a good idea, can we do that? As in, is it possible?
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

loveable

Re: Lower requirements for Arathi Basin (at least for the duration of Love event)

#3 » Post by loveable » 16 Feb 2017 06:21

this is funny i had almost same problem with other bg's , couple of times i made sugg's about it , but it didnt happen

few days ago i made another suggestion about pvp quest's
http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37060

but the soloution is to make RBG 1 per day Like RHC Emblem Of Frost , to make ppl quee specific quee
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 16 Feb 2017 06:58

Day 4: Still no AB :(

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 16 Feb 2017 07:17

I believe we lowered alterac valley start requirements during Children Week, but I don't remember. It may be a good precedent for us to do it now too.

Gnurg

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 16 Feb 2017 09:31

Just ask people to queue through whispers. They don't even need to join. All you want is to run to the blacksmith anyways.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Feb 2017 12:03

Gnurg wrote:They don't even need to join.
Yay for unbalanced battlegrounds and lots of salt!

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Gnurg

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 16 Feb 2017 12:51

Jiranthos wrote:
Gnurg wrote:They don't even need to join.
Yay for unbalanced battlegrounds and lots of salt!
The normal players queue through RBG anyways, so it shouldn't be any problem. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Longi

#9 » Post by Longi » 16 Feb 2017 13:19

I know low pop is problem but cmon some Bgs you simple cannot play 2vs2 or 3vs3 bcoz those maps and system how they work is created for more players ....

go full unblizzlike and create own low map Bgs rather than play AB 3vs3 ... :D